BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Narimene C.
Having extremely sensitive skin I take extra caution with what goes on my face. I've heard good things about bb cream products and decided to give this particular one a try. I've just finished my first tube and am as we speak about to leave to grab another! It's silky smooth so the application process is a breeze wether you are using your hands , sponge or brush! I've used a brush and my hands. It gives a little shin so if you don't like shine then this isn't for you but I do so I Lalalala loveeeee it!
Patrycja S.
Hounslow
An amazing BB cream, does a better job than most foundations out there. Covers my blemishes nicely and works to protect my skin from nasties. Will definitely buy again.
Steph P.
This product is perfect for those busy days when I want to make myself look a little bit more put together.
It leaves my skin looking healthy, soft and hydrated too.
Wow... it's lovely and i love it so much..
This product so good for my and your skin..
After use this product the skin is clear and luminous.💖💖.
Best.best product😍
Emel G.
Ezzahra, Ben Arous
i use this bb cream when i dont wnat to put too mush make up its very light and give you a natural effect , its moisturizes your skin and it has protecting sf on it
Muriel P.
Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream ,there is only one word to describe it ,"Wild".It covers all flaws on my skin and leaves it feeling silky smooth.This is the only one for me.I have been using this BB Cream by Garnier now,ever since it came on the shelves.It doesn't clog my pores or leave an uneven skin tone.My complexion is clear and not looking like a heavy build up of Make-up.It is reasonably priced and worth every penny.I would recommend this product.
nina p.
ANNABA
hello my lovely BB cream , i ve been using this for more than 2 years , each time it s over and i buy it again , i am in love with this product , yes ! it doesn't give u that perfect coverage , but a natural shade , it s my daily cream , i put it , add some mascara , a lipstick , and boom , ready to go to the university ,,, if i have a pimple or smthg , it will reduce it , not cover it for 100 percent , but reduce it ,,,, also i noticed that it didn't damage my skin , generally when i wear foundation with my " open pores and no primer helps -_- " next weekend i make a peel off mask it will be FULL OF WHITE HEADS , but with this BB cream , it s fine , no pimples , no skin problems , does the job , moisturises  ,,,,its perfect for combination and dark sikn i wouldn't recommend it for oily skins as it makes it look more oily ,, i will buy it over and over , it s almost done here HAHA , but yeah , i highly recommend it
Emily R.
Aberdare, RCT
I'm honestly surprised by this product, I've repurchased it twice because it really is good. My only reason for not giving it a full five stars is because it doesn't offer a big shade range which I slightly understand as it's a BB cream rather than a foundation and its also a little too oily for my skin, I've also purchased the one for oily skin but there doesn't seem to be much difference. Apart from those reasons I highly recommend it to someone who isn't so fair skinned and definitely if you find you have dryer skin. For a BB cream I find it has a really nice coverage to it and it really helps your skin too! The smell I can't get enough of and it feels really light on the face. I'm really gutted it doesn't work so well for my skin because if it did, it would probably replace any foundation I own. Affordable and definitely worth the try!
Eleni K.
Athens
I find this prosuct so unusefull! Its not a make up, since has a very light coverage- but it looks like you have put on a lot of product and gives to my face a very "heavy" look! Moreover i don't feel like its hydrating at all!
Generally i bought it cause my face doesn't need make up since i don't have any spots or something, but needed it to use it as a base for my rouge and highlighter, but because of this "heavy" look, i will not suggest it!
Mallika G.
Kanpur
It is light coverage and is a water-based BB cream. Anyone having dry skin or have dry patches will love it because it glides on and blends out like a dream. As I mentioned before it does not provide very full coverage, so people who will want to cover their acne scars or marks they will definitely not enjoy it. You can apply a lot but it will not look cakey. I am nearly going to finish my first tube of it and will definitely buy more.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?