BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
I ended up buying the Garnier Combo/Oily BB cream after reading some good things about it on the internet. The coverage is FAR better than expected. I was expecting coverage to be more like a tinted moisturizer, but I would put coverage at a solid medium. It's about equal to the Smashbox in terms of coverage. My skin is pretty clear but I have hyperpigmentation and acne marks from past breakouts and it really evened out my skin tone. I was surprised by how liquidy this is but it blends in easily. I don't think it's QUITE as good for my oily skin compared to the Smashbox BB and CC creams, but for the price it's ok.
Alice T.
This BB cream is a real dream come true. It hides imperfections, blemishes, and dark spots all while moisturising the skin. Plus, the price is really low for that quality! I definitely recommend this product.
Caitlin G.
Winnipeg , Manitoba
I use this BB cream everyday (I have mine in medium/dark) and it makes my skin look so nice and healthy. It leaves this nice glow and radiance. The scent of it is nice too. It blends really nicely and you get a ton of product. They should make more shades so more people can benefit from how amazing this product is! It feels very light on the skin, very comfortable, makes my skin look smooth and soft. Its more for people that already have "good" skin to begin with. You will not like it if you have acne, oily skin. Because this is hydrating and I have dry skin. Its a very light coverage. If you want more than a light coverage, a BB cream is not for you. I love it, I will repurchase when I run out.
Keyla P.
I don't really like BB cream, and this products is no exception. I feel constantly oily and slimy wearing this product as it doesn't fully dry down on my skin. I would not recommend this
Alexandrea B.
Winnipeg, MB
I used this Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB cream back in highschool. Very affordable and did last me a long time. I like to wear it lightly. Would cover my hype rpigmentation. The only con is that I would have trouble finding my shade.
charlotte N.
Ockendon, England
This maybe one of the most basic makeup items I own. It has the least coverage which doesn't blend well and leaves patches. The product gives the skin a dry look which maybe good for people with oily skin but for the rest of us I wouldn't bother.
Bruna O.
Cobertura média alta, ótimo para o dia-a-dia das pessoas até mesmo das que trabalham mais porque tem uma duração ótima e um acabamento natural.
Um pouco negativo é a pouca variedade de cores mas apesar disso meio que a cor sa adapta a casa tom.
Casey O.
This BB cream is nice but it sometimes looks weird on my skin. It is really hit and miss. Some days it works fine for me and sometimes it looks horrible and I have no idea why??
Natasha K.
Dubai
The bb cream is well blendable but the only issue I face is finding a perfect tone
They have very less options for shades and usually it's either too light or too dark for my skin
Catherine n.
Decent BB cream for the price. I found sometimes it was hard to blend and has a very strong smell. If it was on sale I would probably buy it again because it does work but wpuld not be my first choice.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?