BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Irine A.
Irine A.
It is really cakey when apllied and not suitable for my skin tone. However it was easy to apply. The packaging was not at all suitable for travel as it kept on leaking. A very messy product that I would not buy it again as im very dissatisfied with the formula too.
Kirstie S.
Kirstie S.
I use this product almost every day.
It's very light and refreshing to the touch; cooling almost. I use the 'light' shade, which is perfect for my incredibly-pale skin! It isn't greasy or oily, and does not feel heavy on my skin at all... it practically feels like a really light absorbing moisturiser. I Iove it!
Robyn E.
Robyn E.
Kamloops, BC
This is my favorite BB cream. The light colour is even dark on my pale skin but it blends well. It does a great job at covering up imperfections and if I have blemishes this covers them well so I don't have to pile the concealer on. It survives through my sweaty gym sessions and it feels clean on my skin. This product is a must buy!
Kate S.
Kate S.
Not a light enough option for me, but there rarely is. The bottle became messy very fast and the formula was very thick, it didn't really feel like a BB cream. It left my face looking greasy and had a distinct (citrus?) smell some may enjoy but I found too chemical.
Yanna B.
Yanna B.
Provata! Non si sente sulla pelle è parecchio leggera...pero credo proprio per questo non ha una super coprenza. .. non male per tutti i giorni ma se si vuole un makeup da star senza imperfezioni non fa al caso vostro... prezzo alla portata di tutti sicuramente!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Los Angeles, CA
Good product but I found there wasn't a wide enough shade range. It was too dark for me even when I was more tan and had a spray tan. Even coverage though. Sort of felt a bit heavy on my face which I didn't like, overall just ok. I probably wouldn't buy it again.
Elena A.
Elena A.
Tula
I would not recommend this product as I didn't like the ingridients. The BB cream fills up the pores and is not long lasting. The formular is creamy, not watery. Nevertheless I liked the colour. It adapted to my skin tone very well and looked natural on my face.
Liliane I.
Liliane I.
Supper good product .. i have been using it for a month ago.. it has supper amazing finish with a long lasting this product is affordable to all of us , you can put your daily makeup after applying the cream by 5 mins ( your makeup will last all day) try it!!!
Liliana L.
Liliana L.
I did not notice reduction of redness or pores.  It is easy to apply, but not easy to blend, it looks like a think paste if you try to apply a second layer.  Good sun protection, but if you do not use foundation on top, it will not cover or reduce imperfections.
Silia L.
Silia L.
It's okey for the price but I used it and m'y skin was so oily i didn't like the finished look. THEY came with the one for acné prone skin and se told me that it was amazing i need to try it. Thé smell isn't bad actually for a drugstore product if you need a light coverage and you don't have an oily skin , this product is for you !
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?