BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Vera L.
Vera L.
Cape Town
A great basic BB cream, especially for when on the go. It goes on smoothly and smells great! I'd prefer it to be more buildable, but like that it is very moisturizing and easy to blend. The colours are quite dark. Doesn't last as long as other brands but I'd still recommend it.
Nae N.
Nae N.
It's a decent bb cream, not the best, but certainly one of the better ones you can find in the drug store. Didn't really work out for me because sometimes it looks natural and gives you a nice glow and other times it applies unevenly and ends up being too sticky to work with.
Tamara H.
Tamara H.
I have used this product last year during summer, it was not good option for my skin, it was heavy and I was sweating underneath. It transfered on my clothes. Great thing about this product is good coverage for one BB cream. Maybe if I used it during winter it would be better.
Olimpia B.
Olimpia B.
The Garnier Skinactive cream is very easy to apply. I personally think that it's very effective and has just amazing results. I would highly recommend it to anyone considering buying one. I do think its one of the best BB creams currently on the market and me honestly disbelieve whether there could be any negatives found.
Gabriele W.
Gabriele W.
amazing amazing amazing ,i really love how this feels on your skin ,it really does give you a fabulous glow and it is so build-able  the price is good too.it has  spf protection and is anti ageing so give it a go and see for yourself ,i get mine from boots
Aldina C.
Aldina C.
For me personally, this product was nice until my skin got a little bit more oily Especially in the summer time the foundation was too heavy and felt like it was melting off, which is why it didn't last long If you have normal skin this would look better on you :)
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
tizayuca, hidalgo
es una marca la cual ofrece mucho me encanta la verdad vale la pena el gasto, este producto es uno de mis favoritos en mexico en cualquier comercio se termina pronto ya que a muchas chicas y a mi nos encanta la gran variedad de productos. simplemente me encantan¡¡
Landyn C.
Landyn C.
BEAUMONT, ['', '', '']
My go to BB cream. Light weight, smooth, natural finish. Great for a day out with minimal make up. Leaves skin soft and moisturized all day. Easy to blend and match to the colour of you skin. This BB cream doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or heavy, and I never have to worry about breakouts. It also smells great.
Noor A.
Noor A.
Abu Dhabi
I bought this recently and its quite good on days when u dont want to go heavy on the skin, has spf15,light to medium covetage,both matte/dewy finish available,only con about this is its consistency is too liquidy almost like water,but blends ok with a beauty blender.
Marie-Noëlle L.
Marie-Noëlle L.
Mascouche
Just amazing! This foundation really hides all the defects. I Really like this product. Thanks you for creating this product. This is perfect for any skin type! It really hods all day. It's amazing! I recommend it without hesitation, I swear by this foundation
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?