BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Nour F.
Beirut ,Naameh
It is very good bb cream have many advantages  not very expensive yet very effective but it have a little problem it may oil your skin  if you already have an oily skon but if a dry to combination it is perfect have a light to medium coverage 😍😍😍😍
yursalem h.
jeddah
when I started wearing make up I begin with this bb cream from garnier and a mascara.I love it till now.it is from light to median coverage. It is light in the skin.
Willianny A.
santo domingo
This product fascinates me because it protects your face keeping you pretty, covers a lot and has solar projector besides that is good for all skin types and is of long duration I recommend them super 🥂
Molly A.
Morden, Surrey
This is an okay bb cream but not the best! It has okay coverage but can be a bit greasy, even after setting it can get a bit sticky, but it's a good one if you are in a pinch and on a budget. Would maybe try it again to give it another chance.
Eugena T.
Waterloo, ON
This made me hate bb cream. I'm too scared to try any other one. Shade range was terrible and it is so greasy. I looked like a pasty ghost that fell in a tub of oil face first. Not repurchasing and not even done half the content.
Santana T.
I love this product so much because it leaves your complexion with a smooth surface not only that but it protects your skin from the sun so you don't get sun burnt. Almost as soon as i put this on my face i could see a glow. I would highly recommend this product
Alex C.
Mayfield, KY
I like this stuff!  It makes my skin feel moisturized, but I have a slight concern that it looks a bit greasy.  Not full coverage, so if that is what you're looking for, look elsewhere.  But it does its job!!
Toni S.
Bolton, Manchester
I love this stuff! Best BB cream I have tried yet. Seems to last ages and even mosturises my skin. The lightest shade is still slightly too dark for me but considering I'm extremely pale it's the closet match I have found
🌸Lila🌸 O.
I love this product! It is really nice for all skin types as it leaves a lovely dewey finish. I has a nice even coverage but is not very high. It has lots of sun protection so I would recommend to lots of people...
Sajida P.
BIRMINGHAM, BIRMINGHAM
A good all rounder . Hydrating bb cream good for  dry skin types .  I was happy with it but stopped using it since i tried the tea tree bb cream from the bodyshop. Preferred the scent of that and overall experience
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?