BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Lake District
The BEST BB cream out there. Amazing coverage and flawless finish. Feels like you aren't wearing any make up, so light on skin. I have tried so many foundations and this beats them all. It lasts all day and you can apply another layer for evening. Incredible product for amazing price!
Lamaan C.
Lamaan C.
This bb cream has a soft and not at all greasy consistency,makes the skin even,softens redness and imperfections.It is moisturizing and has light to medium coverage.Sometimes it can settle in the fine lines of the face. Also the shade range should be bigger,they are not enough options.
Chloe G.
Chloe G.
Southampton
This product was very dissapointing. I brought my skin out in loads of spots and after using it every day left my skin looking very greasy. It didn't cover any blemishes just added a little tan. When blending the product into my skin it was just dissaperaing. Not a good product at all.
Jayca S.
Jayca S.
Exeter, Devon
I like this product during Summer time, because it is very lighweight and gave me the natural skin... The coverage is light/medium and it last 4/5 hours on my skin. It is very affordable and easy to buy (drugstore/highstreet) I recommend this product who doesn't have any skin problem.
Tammy L.
Tammy L.
Mississauga
For my no makeup, makeup days this product provides light, healthy and radiant looking coverage.

Easy to apply evenly with a beauty blender, it hides most of my skin imperfections while still allowing my skin to look natural and healthy.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Toronto
This is my favourite! It smells move and feels completely lightweight when wearing it. I love that I've found a cream that I can use to hide my zits that also helps my zits! It leaves my face shine free and feeling better than it has in awhile. Highly recommend for people with bad skin who wants to look good, and improve their skin.
Tami S.
Tami S.
Loved it! Best BB cream I have ever used. It owns an amazing texture and smells pretty good too. easily covered all of my face with just a small quantity. I have dry skin and it did pretty good to it. I have no complains about this BB cream at all. I would highly recommend it.
Kiran L.
Kiran L.
I love this for everyday use when a foundation is too heavy. This leave your skin feeling hydrated but also gives you the coverage of a light foundation. It is easy to apply and blend, I used my beauty blender. It also smell great so therefore there is no chemical smell on your skin!
Arlet C.
Arlet C.
The master leaves a very beautiful texture on the skin and a natural appearance what I would say they changed out that for oily skin they will not make as much oil because it leaves the skin more oily
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Birmingham, West Midlands
This bb cream is AMAZING it gives better coverage than a lot of foundations I've used. It has a gorgeous smell and is perfect for lazy days when you want something on but to feel like your wearing nothing. Word of warning if you have really really pale skin you may find it dark
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?