BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Harriet-Jane R.
Liverpool
I love the formula and I love the coverage, the only downside is the colour selection but other then that's it's everything I look for in a BB cream it's amazing for my oil/dry combination skin.
Alina K.
Melle
Like the texture, like the light coverage (very natural) but I got the light one and its waaaay to dark. But the price is very affordable for a little bit darker skin tones ( not white as me 😄
Silvia L.
Garnier is just the grandpa of all BB creams and I wouldn't change brands for this particular product. I have been using it for many years and it is just so comfortable for those days your skins is juts fine and don't feel like wearing make up at all. It gives your skin that missing glow and rectifies your skin tone withing minutes
Maria C.
Pachuca
en lo particular , mi bb cream garnier si me gusta pero no me cubre mucho y como yo sufro de manchas en mi piel suelo a combinarla con otra base para que me de esa cobertura que deseó obtener
Nora T.
I like this bb cream for my combination skin. It provides medium covorage which I'm OK with sence I don't have major skin problems. It is gentle on my skin which make feel ok to use it on a daily bases. The only flaw in my openion is that it has limited shades.
Maya D.
Saint-Hubert
I personally love this product i have been using it for about 5 month now and i have to say that i would not be able to live without it.
I have really big dark circle under my eyes and this product make me look like i don't have any and that is exactly what you want.
The bad thing about this product is,
the colour can look a little orange on your skin and may crease but it is fixable.
For the orange colour all you have to do is to had powder on top that is your skin tone and you wont see the orange anymore and the powder will help with the crease also.
This product is easy to use and fast plus that it is not that expensive compare to some other BB cream.
lexia j.
Gives off a smooth reflection ,doesn't go patchy or dry leaves a flawless look and for the girls that hardly wear makeup this is a great product to use as its not heavy its a light feeling.
Phoebe D.
Way too dark for those who are deathly pale, gave you a healthy glow but needs more range in shades. I liked that there was light coverage, I think this would be great for those who don't wear make up on a regular basis.
Paulina L.
Muy grasosa y me provocaba más acné y demasiada sensibilidad en mi piel, en realidad me quemaba, antes la usaba mucho y me gusta demasiado pero ahora la deje de usar por ese motivo sentía la piel muy grasosa feamente.
Sigita A.
Maidstone
This is more moisturizer than foundation and looks  natural, perfect if you just need something to even out skin-tone.But for is too greasy and shiny also.Not for me I'm afraid.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?