BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Faty E.
Faty E.
this bb cream is the best so far it covers my face really nicely and protects it from the sun it also looks very natural and is good for all types of skin . one of the main things i like about it is that it's easy to blend so you don't struggle with it that's why i would recommend it for others
Isabella R.
Isabella R.
This BB cream was one of my least favorite BB creams. it was sparkly, and made me look chalky and ghost like. there is no coverage, and when there is, it sticks to your dry spots. It didn't hold up through out the day. wouldn't recommend to anyone.
Filipa M.
Filipa M.
Love it!!! It perfect for a natural look without looking like you made a huge effort, it's so easy I apply with my fingers. Good coverage, can always apply more after setting in. I would definitely recommend guys!
lean l.
lean l.
I love this BB cream so much. I have neutral/warm toned skin and it works very well for me to cover up the little bit of pinkness that I have without washing me out or totally covering the look of my skin. It lasts pretty well throughout the day and doesn't leave me with an oil slick on my face at the end of the day like some heavy foundations do.
Salini P.
Salini P.
Bb cream is a lifesaver! This particular bb cream by garnier is very good in consistency n wen u apply it glides well on ur face.. applying in small dots gives u nice coverage. .. one thing which i didn't like was d opening of d tube... as it is flat opening , bb cream is wasted a bit every time u use it! Other dan dat its a pretty good product :)
Kristina P.
Kristina P.
Lipetsk
I really did not like this foundation, he caused me red spots on the application sites. I do not recommend buying it, because it is not a very good cream.I'll put him 2, but in fact it's still worse.This is not what you need.I think the garnier should do something about it because it's bad.
Georgia A.
Georgia A.
This was the first BB cream on the market and I was so excited to try it! I loved it. It has a good price, it is not expensive, gives you a radiant finish giving your face the perfect natural glow, hides little imperfections and tons the skin! I love it! I would buy it again, for sure!
rim b.
rim b.
Odeur agréable, application facile, couvrance parfaite avec peu de matière, pas la peau brillante en milieu de journéeJ'ai beaucoup aimé la texture très liquide qui rend le rendu léger et discret. Bonne BB crème que j'utilise l'étéJe déconseille pour les peaux grasses à tendance acnéiques
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
This products gives nice coverage for a cheap BB Cream, however on ms it is quite orange therefore I mix it in with some moisteriser to lighten the product. If you have fair skin, stay away from this product as it has an orange undertone and there is only two colours to choose from.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Lake District
The BEST BB cream out there. Amazing coverage and flawless finish. Feels like you aren't wearing any make up, so light on skin. I have tried so many foundations and this beats them all. It lasts all day and you can apply another layer for evening. Incredible product for amazing price!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?