BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Vera L.
Cape Town
A great basic BB cream, especially for when on the go. It goes on smoothly and smells great! I'd prefer it to be more buildable, but like that it is very moisturizing and easy to blend. The colours are quite dark. Doesn't last as long as other brands but I'd still recommend it.
Jessica G.
tizayuca, hidalgo
es una marca la cual ofrece mucho me encanta la verdad vale la pena el gasto, este producto es uno de mis favoritos en mexico en cualquier comercio se termina pronto ya que a muchas chicas y a mi nos encanta la gran variedad de productos. simplemente me encantan¡¡
Marie-Noëlle L.
Mascouche
Just amazing! This foundation really hides all the defects. I Really like this product. Thanks you for creating this product. This is perfect for any skin type! It really hods all day. It's amazing! I recommend it without hesitation, I swear by this foundation
Noor A.
Abu Dhabi
I bought this recently and its quite good on days when u dont want to go heavy on the skin, has spf15,light to medium covetage,both matte/dewy finish available,only con about this is its consistency is too liquidy almost like water,but blends ok with a beauty blender.
Jade R.
Pine River, MB
This has been my face bb cream for the past 4 years now, an old friend of mine have gave me hers because her skin was very sensitive, I used it once and fell in love! You wouldnt think that you'd get full coverage but you totally do. Go buy it ladies totally worth it
Takwa M.
Ariana
I have a light olive complexion so thought medium would be ok. Yuck it's way too dark and looks orangey and the scent gave me a headache as the smell of it is so fake, strong and overpowering. What a waste of money, complained to my friend about it and she has the light version, I tried that and it was too light. Besides the awful smell It only has 2 shades which neither went well with my skin tone. Pity I threw away the docket so can't get a refund as doubt I can give it away as it's too dark.
Aleks J.
Maidstone
very lightweight, provides light, equal coverage, it works well with sensitive skin. the only con is the shade range - as my skin is fair, I'm only able to use the BB cream in summer, only in the lightest shade.
Liliane I.
Supper good product .. i have been using it for a month ago.. it has supper amazing finish with a long lasting this product is affordable to all of us , you can put your daily makeup after applying the cream by 5 mins ( your makeup will last all day) try it!!!
Tania C.
Bacchus Marsh
I use this BB cream nearly every day. It is very light and comfortable to wear. It last through the whole school day and it blends right into my skin. It is good for both oily and dry skin but during the summer is it best that you don't wear this as it does sweat off. Overall this is a great daily cream!
imane C.
Ou début été bien j'ai une peaux Claire j'aimé la couvrance de de produit mais plus maintenant c'est dommage maintenant c'est beaucoup plus orangé et c sensé claire pas orange et je vous raconte pas la sensation sur le visage c'est dégueulasse j'aime pas
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?