BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Alessandra D.
Acireale, CT
I don't use foundation because I don't like to feel anything heavy on my skin, but especially then I have to do a full makeup look, I need a little more coverage than just concealer. So I tried this one out, it was love at first sight! It's lightweight and it covers up redness, dark spots, freckles, imperfections... it's perfect!
فاطمة ا.
I love this product because make my skin look nice ..but I take the color medium and it make my skin look so dark , also it make my skin look shiny but i can not deny that it cover the acne and all the imperfections
Shayne F.
Winnipeg, MB
I wish they have more shades of this. It is perfect for me in the winter time but in the summer time, it seems a little light on me. It is a great bb cream nevertheless. It's not sticky like other BB creams I have tried. The smell is nice and light. The coverage is light but is buildable to medium
lotus. b.
buraydh
في بداياتي بوضع المكياج اخترت بي بي كريم من قارنيه لي ان تغطيته خفيفه وانا لم اكن بحاجه التغطيه لي بشرتي وهومناسب جدا لي بشرتي ولا احس بي انهو ثقيل عليها والى الان استعملوه 🙂😊

In my beginnings with the makeup, I chose BB Cream from its counterpart for me to cover it lightly and I did not need to cover my skin and it was very suitable for my skin and I do not feel that I'm heavy on it until now I use it🙂😊
Georgia A.
This was the first BB cream on the market and I was so excited to try it! I loved it. It has a good price, it is not expensive, gives you a radiant finish giving your face the perfect natural glow, hides little imperfections and tons the skin! I love it! I would buy it again, for sure!
rim b.
Odeur agréable, application facile, couvrance parfaite avec peu de matière, pas la peau brillante en milieu de journéeJ'ai beaucoup aimé la texture très liquide qui rend le rendu léger et discret. Bonne BB crème que j'utilise l'étéJe déconseille pour les peaux grasses à tendance acnéiques
marie m.
london, london
Like this products its afrordable effective neat everyone shoud try it at last once Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or not I definitely recommend this product Great product for sure
Melissa D.
Moncton , NB
Best BB cream under 25$. This 5-in-1 cream is truly a miracle skin perfector for oily skin. It provides ample coverage and offers an amazing "natural look." Also, if you use your fingers to apply the cream, the heat from your hands will help settle the pigments! :) I will definitely buy again!
Vera L.
Cape Town
A great basic BB cream, especially for when on the go. It goes on smoothly and smells great! I'd prefer it to be more buildable, but like that it is very moisturizing and easy to blend. The colours are quite dark. Doesn't last as long as other brands but I'd still recommend it.
Jessica G.
tizayuca, hidalgo
es una marca la cual ofrece mucho me encanta la verdad vale la pena el gasto, este producto es uno de mis favoritos en mexico en cualquier comercio se termina pronto ya que a muchas chicas y a mi nos encanta la gran variedad de productos. simplemente me encantan¡¡
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?