BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Teagan M.
cape town
I usually love Garnier products, but this BB cream has not had a positive reaction to my face, due to the fact that the next day when i have washed off the BB cream, it always leaves new spots on my face.
Alishba L.
Lahore
It is an all in one product! Works just like a foundation but is cheaper I love its coverage it gives you a no makeup,makeup look for daily use it blends easily and I would definitely buy it again! Love it
Rosemary W.
Toronto, ON
I like to use this as a makeup base. It applies very easily. The coverage isn't spectacular but I like the way it makes my skin look and feel. There's a lot of product in each container as well. I would buy again.
Antara R.
11216
I have been using this for an everyday concrlear foundation for 4 years and I've never been happier.Although it suits my skin it doesnt seem very friendly on different skin types.Cant complain about the price .I absolutely love this!!!!!
Anastasia R.
zakynthos
The price of this product is affordable and its quality is very good! It has a well lasting and it is buildable. It is to apply as its texture is soft! The sun protection is good but low for the summer!
Afnan M.
Riyadh
I use the medium color for my skin and I'm happy about its coverage. It feeds light yet it covers my uneven skin. I feel like it's moisturizer for my skin.
The price is affordable and definitely I'll buy it again.
Eshita M.
Dublin
It just about does the job. Nothing great about it. It has a minimal coverage but that is to be expected for a BB cream. It isn't very long lasting and starts melting off you within the hour. I will not recommend as there are other BB creams in the price range which are better.
Abby D.
Oh my goodness! I could not have chosen a better BB cream! The one I'm using is for combination to oily skin, which is absolutely perfect. It's quick and easy to apply, covers the blemishes i want to hide and keeps my skin looking matt all day long. I have to walk in the hot sun everyday and when i get to my car my skin is still glowing and doesn't look sweaty and oily. :) Very happy :)
stargirl B.
When I first put it on I felt right away that it was the right one . I needed a good non oily and light kinda foundation to use for summer and this worked perfectly. Completely statisfyed . Adore it ..
Jennifer L.
This is my go to, holy grail product. Summer, winter, spring or fall! It's always on hand. I have one at home and one in my travel bag and always a back up stored in the house!! I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?