BY GARNIER #18 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Denise M.
I love this product. It makes my skin look better in seconds and keeps it with a matte finish all through the day - I have naturally oily skin. It's perfect for moms on the go. I wear it even when I don't have the time to be in full make up. Totally recommend it. I can't live without it.
Megan B.
Winnipeg
This foundation is very light weight. Very good coverage. It lasts all day long wear. It's very easy to apply and blend into skin. Very buildable and easy to layer. I highly recommend this protect to others .
Amy B.
I have used this BB Cream for a while now i love it so much. It gives me an amazing finish and look to my skin. I have combination skin although i don't think it is best for other types. it is very easy to apply and blend to the skin. I would buy this product again. Worth the try!
Anjana A.
Hyderabad
This is the first BB cream i have used and it is the best.It spreads evenly on the skin and matches even for darker skin tones.The price is pretty good too.For all in all protection I would recommend this cream.Simply economical and efficient.
Miu H.
Port-au-Prince
This is the first BB Cream I've tried, based on very good review. I've tried many others, this may be the least disappointing but, i didn't enjoy it at all. I definitely think i need at least medium coverage when it comes to my base. I don't recommend this one.
Joy M.
Port Elizabeth
This product is perfect for dry to combination skin types and provides a medium coverage. The formula is light enough to wear the entire day without getting 'cakey'. This BB cream is part of my daily routine and has not let me down.
yursalem h.
jeddah
when I started wearing make up I begin with this bb cream from garnier and a mascara.I love it till now.it is from light to median coverage. It is light in the skin.
Stephanie L.
This was my first ever makeup purchase and really got me into the makeup scene. I remember it well, as the colour matched mine perfectly and had a nice and #light coverage. It wasn't too heavy and was very #breathable. All through the day I never noticed any discomfort as well!
Soraia J.
Spalding, Lincolnshire
It's a good product for what it does however personally i prefer a lot of coverage, whereas this is very light-medium coverage. Its a good product and does exactly as it describes on the packaging however not a personal favourite for me.
Marina D.
Travanca do Mondego
The garnier bb cream isa must have. The couverage isnt grate but when we are in a hurry this is alife savior. It containes spf, foundation couverage, moistarizer, and so mutch more that its good for our skin. And our skin is everything
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?