BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
This is amazing for these summer months to come! Super cheap and the coverage it's actually really nice (it's obviously not a foundation). I would buy it again for when I want light coverage on my skin.
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Columbus, OH
Too thick with no coverage. download the app mercari , when you sign up it will ask you for a invite code , put in this code ZTBUBF and you will earn $5 towards makeup and other items! Try it for free!
Ani S.
Ani S.
I did not like the dewy finish of this product . I then used a powder to take it down a bit . I did not like the coverage and after a week it sat in the back of makeup drawer waiting to be decluttered.
Carrie G.
Carrie G.
Alabaster, AL
This is one of my favorite BB creams for oily skin. I have very oily skin and this keeps me matte all day. This is a medium to full coverage and it is very buildable. I would recommend this to others.
Eva G.
Eva G.
I have very dry skin and it gets very irritated with this product. Especially after sweating. It clogs my pores and makes me breakout. I would only use this again if my skin was not dry and sensitive.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
I like Garnier bb creams when on sale, but not always my first choice. It moisturizes well but leaves a little bit of a greasy feel. It leaves a great sheer coverage which is all I want in a bb cream.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Don't like this. SO thick and feels so greasy.. I feel like if you didn't have sensitive acne prone skin it would work good but even then it's like wearing a mask. I have combo skin and it was a no go
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
This is my favorite BB cream. I've repurchased several times. I like that it feels light on the skin but gives enough coverage so that I feel put together. I think the staying power is great on this.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
For a natural finish this is definitely great. Minimal coverage. I feel it does give a bit of coverage but I find myself going over it with concealer just to hide the redness I may have on my cheeks.
Elena F.
Elena F.
It has spf which is good, good shade. I used to be obsessed with this. Lately makes my skin kind of oily around the T-zone. Good for everyday / daily use and runs around $15 at Walgreens. Try it out!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?