BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Isamar J.
This is my go to BB cream when i want full coverage but something that is light weight on my face. Every time i wear a full face of makeup i get questions about the "foundation" that i am wearing and are always shocked. This products evens out my skin tone and applies very well with a beauty blender.
Crystal-Lee H.
Temecula, CA
This all-in-one product is a perfect option for someone who wants a bit of color coverage with the convenience of good skin ingredients and spf. The shades aren't perfect, but it's sheer enough not to be a deal breaker.
Caroline B.
Bloomington, IN
I was shocked that I loved this product but I do. It is so natural and I wear it every single day now. You can dress it up but also wear it by itself and it will look good. I would not suggest this if you have dry skin.
Yacely m.
This is a most for me it works as a sunscreen, moisturizer and bb cream this product is amazing , it has the perfect light coverage, for everyday use . If you are looking for a product that has pretty much what you need to get going ! This is the one
Wendy B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I like this BB cream because it's not greasy and it has sunscreen in it. I like the color of it and the way it feels on my skin. I have very oily skin in the summer, not as much in the winter and it works well for me. I would definitely buy this product again.
iva v.
Great for everyday and for work with a little bronzer and blush,mascara and you are ready! Easy to apply and for ME long lasting! Light and medium is great for anyone,lot of my friends tried it and we all love it! ps love the smell
bindiya k.
This product from garnier is little disappointing as I couldn't find the right shade. Garnier should have given darker shade too. Well I am medium skin tone and this product was lighter to my skin tone which gave me patchy look which I didn't liked at all. This product dosenot blends easily and gives light coverage.overall was not satisfied with the product.
Ana H.
Inglewood, CA
This product is amaizing. Stays so longer and incluides sun protection wich is great. It's is super builable and easy to apply. I think this bb cream works perfectly for any kind of skin. I'm pretty ure that i'll buy it.
Francesca F.
Loved this BB cream from the start of the BB cream craze. This original formula listed brightening and I can vouch that the brightening and perfecting qualities of this BB cream are amazing and truly is a great formula.
Annie L.
I'm usually very particular about my foundation routine--even during the hot summer days and even when going to the gym. I usually carry around mattifying powder when I feel the makeup slicking off from sweat. I decided that BB cream might be better for everyday use so I decided to try Garnier skin renew because I liked that I could grab something off the shelves (and return in case I didn't like it) and because Korean BB creams aren't usually available in my shade. My first impression was that it was too sheer for my liking as I'm used to the full coverage from my foundation. I gave it a couple more tries before giving up and learned: if you apply the cream with a sponge and pat down over your problem areas (blemishes, dark spots) it's a very buildable formula and will provide about 80% coverage. I don't feel like I have anything on my face and I'm not always concerned about my face makeup transferring to my clothes/other people.
It gives me a much more natural look than my regular routine so it's nice that I can achieve the same look with one product than I do with several. I usually don't feel like I need to wear blush on top of this because the natural color of my cheeks shows through.
I would recommend applying with a sponge or a puff for better application.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?