BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Tracy P.
Garnier BB Cream is a great BB Cream for the price. It offers great coverage and staying power. Even though I have dry skin I prefer the one for oily skin. It does have a slight fragrance.
Anne M.
Washington
This cream is perfect for the summer. Just need a dap to even out the skin and it won't show once you start sweating. Love it because it's so light and it feels like you have mothering on!
Kinsey M.
Waynesville, NC
This may work for some people, but after 30 minutes or so of having it on my face started itching. It wasn't sensitive enough for me and left me with red dry blothes on my face for a week.
Maria G.
Vancouver, WA
I started using this cream about a year ago and have gotten so much compliments on how flawless my skin looks. I always recommend this cream to my family and friends and they all love it.
Emirene G.
This product really gives me a good complection,especially when I am in a rush and don't have time to do my makeup.One thing I hate about it;is that its super oily.So my skin breaks out.
Sabrina G.
Clifton, NJ
This BB Cream is so gentle on my skin and since my skin is dry it doesn't make my skin any dryer and really hydrates my skin which is why i give it 5 stars and you should get this product
Amelia H.
Huntersville, NC
If you're someone who doesn't wear makeup, but just wants a light evening out, you'll probably like this. As someone with slightly oily skin and a want of higher coverage, I wasn't a fan
Maria A.
Wyoming, MIchigan
Once I applied it, it did give me some coverage but it didn't last. I felt like I had to use only a small amount otherwise it went on thick and I felt I had a mask of makeup on my face.
Jennifer G.
Ceres, CA
Works pretty good but not at all for long wearing. On me it oxidized pretty quickly when I would try to wear it on its own. I also have combination skin and it did make me look greasy.
Kristen D.
Orlando, FL
It's a little thin but it balances out my skin tone just enough without looking like I have make up on. Very natural looking. Smells nice. I don't think the acne medicine helps though.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?