BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Mihaela D.
Sofia
Its a good product but i really dont like that my sking always looks oily with this bb cream. Its nice for people who dont wear make up all the time, but i wear make up all the time and this is just not that great for me.
Monika M.
It's good for those of you who don't have very problematic skin. It evens out skin tone but leaves your skin very oily at least for first 20 minutes. Then you can leave it for natural effect or powder it. It's does not stay long but it's good for lazy days.
Sofi M.
Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires
I use it as a foundation because it makes my skin look healthy and it has spf. It covers my spots and dark circles pretty well so you don't need to use a lot of concealer. I would definitely recommend this product!!
Beatriz F.
When i'm using a bb cream its almost always this one. Its really nice on the skin, i like the smell, i like that feels like nothing on the skin and i also think it makes me look instantenely healthier. It was my best friend during acne teen years.
I also like the mattefying version.
Hollie S.
Glasgow , Lanarkshire
This BB cream is very good! Some days I like to give my skin a break from foundation and wear something more lightweight and more natural and this is definitely something that works for me, it's very nice with a natural makeup look. Recommend.
Samantha K.
The best BB cream I've ever used. Perfect for those days when makeup isn't an option as this BB cream provides enough coverage for daily activities such as work. It really evens my skin tone and I love that it isn't harming my skin like makeup would!
Daniela S.
Metepec, Mexico
Creo que fue de las primeras bb crean que salieron y me gusto mucho por ser para maquillaje diario muy fácil y rápido de usar es súper práctico y me encanta. Lo uso todavía para ir a la universidad en el día a día
Sophie T.
leicester
Gives a good light coverage. However it oxidises quite a bit so it goes darker. Would not recommend for people with oily skin as it goes greasy throughout the day. But easy to blend and would recommend it to others
Sajida P.
BIRMINGHAM, BIRMINGHAM
A good all rounder . Hydrating bb cream good for  dry skin types .  I was happy with it but stopped using it since i tried the tea tree bb cream from the bodyshop. Preferred the scent of that and overall experience
Rebecca M.
BIRMINGHAM, West Midlands
This is by far the best BB cream I have ever used.
Not only does it have fantastic coverage it leaves my face moisturised for the whole day.
I have lots of compliments on this cream and I will use nothing else.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?