BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Lizzie A.
This product is an ok product. 1. There are only 4 shades and I'm in the middle of the last two shades so I picked the lighter shade. 2. At first, it feels like a cream but then after a couple hours it sits on your face and moves around and it's just... not absorbed by the skin. However, it evens out your skin, corrects it, and I do see a difference in my skin ( a good difference). Obviously, it is not a full coverage but it'll do a natural look.... at least for the first couple hours.
Carla C.
Morelia
People told me it was the perfect product for my oily skin but it wasn't. I don't want to say it's a terrible product but at least for me it didn't work well. The coverage was too light for me, it was oily as hell since the first second & my skin felt sticky all the time. I thought it was going to be sticky at first & then that was going to disappear but it didn't. And I hated the smell, I can't decribe how it smell but I didn't like it at all.
Jessice H.
I got this trough Glossybox Sweden and I was so excited to try this one out. Unfortunatly this was so bad for my skin; it tingeled, got oily and actually hurt a bit. My eyes teared up and I had to wash it off two or three times and put on a scrub and then use a lotion. My skin was so red after washing it off. I'll never use that one perticular BB cream but Im happy to try another one. It was beautiful on my hands though and it felt amazing there.
زينب م.
Chtouka ait baha
This product is okay for me. It's a bit too greasy for my skin type. I'm also very pale and the fair/light color is too orange toned for me. I'd recommend this more for people who have more dry to normal skin. This also has a fragrance, so if you're sensitive to fragrance, it's not too overwhelming. It has a fresh scent which I don't mind. I won't recommend it again.
Austėja N.
This one is good for me because I have really dry skin, although it is really minimum coverage, and the shade range is really small. But I don't need a full coverage products so I use this and full coverage concealer
Batoul A.
Perth
Best BB cream ever.....!
Perfect coverage, light and my skin can breathe, smells good and I can just put powder on top and look okay! It makes my skin nice and soft and isn't at all oily. It's also not so dark or thick that when I use it as a base and then apply foundation I don't look like an oompa loompa! So a win!
Aisha I.
Now a days I'm really in to bb creams. I love garnier  Bb creams because it gives you sun protection and Good coverage at the same time. It's helps to hide  acne scares.its give you medium coverage. It's really good for working women and students. It gives you glow and it doesn't look cakey. It also came in light dark and medium shade. And the bonus point is it's not pricey.highly recommended 💓
Anastasia K.
Roselle, NJ
The product does not correspond to the price.
The advantages are that the skin after it is real soft and it does not clog pores.
Cons - the cream really does not hide even small flaws. And someone wrote that the cream compares the tone of the face - not true.
Stephanie A.
Kings Norton , Birmingham
This bb cream is AMAZING it gives better coverage than a lot of foundations I've used. It has a gorgeous smell and is perfect for lazy days when you want something on but to feel like your wearing nothing. Word of warning if you have really really pale skin you may find it dark
Poppy R.
Ystrad Mynach
This stuff is fantastic. I mix it with my foundation and it gives the best coverage. My skin is combination and it valences my skin perfectly. It’s definitely worth the price and I will be buying it again
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?