BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
San R.
San R.
I have used this BB cream for so long, that I can't even remember the date when I started using it. It's just really amazing! And still works after a long time. It blends easily and is good for oily skin. Sadly, it's not available at the stores at my place, so I am unable to buy it, and had to use other bb creams which I did not like. (I'll write a review about it soon) i totally recommend it to other people. Thanks for reading!💋
Mayuri G.
Mayuri G.
This is garnier 5 in 1 skin protection bb cream with oil free formula which actually make ur skin oil free and make natural look the best part of this cream is it helps prevent sunburn..its give shine and more hydrated your skin which is imp in summer its gives a best look specially in summer it doesn't melted like other cream and stay for long time on skin
asma C.
asma C.
Annaba
Before I started wearing foundation this was my go to BB cream; I love the feeling of it on my skin; gives the right amount of coverage with a natural and glowy finish and a moisturizing touch. I'm seriously thinking of giving my skin a break from foundation and shifting back to this BB cream . Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
Simuzara B.
Simuzara B.
Very good bb cream hydrating and after 5hr + wears off :((   Ideal for novice makeup user !! Not very Long lastting but if oily skinned then would need to set with powder :) it has spf 15 has some sun protection good for cool European countries like UK but not spain :( would recomend for someone interested in an alternative to foundation or makeup novice :)
imane n.
imane n.
kenitra
i really enjoy this bb cream , it's has a light coverage with a nice skin looking like finish only problem i struggled with is the color is called "medium " but it's darker than my skin color and the "light" is too light so i have to mix the too to get my perfect shade , blends easily , little drying but it won't be a problem if you add moisturizer .
lotus. b.
lotus. b.
buraydh
في بداياتي بوضع المكياج اخترت بي بي كريم من قارنيه لي ان تغطيته خفيفه وانا لم اكن بحاجه التغطيه لي بشرتي وهومناسب جدا لي بشرتي ولا احس بي انهو ثقيل عليها والى الان استعملوه 🙂😊

In my beginnings with the makeup, I chose BB Cream from its counterpart for me to cover it lightly and I did not need to cover my skin and it was very suitable for my skin and I do not feel that I'm heavy on it until now I use it🙂😊
Tania V.
Tania V.
Gijón
Genial para pieles secas, si la aplicas día a día verás cambios en tu piel, se verá mas radiante y revitalizada, el unico contra que le pongo es que el tono más claro a mi aún me queda oscuro, deberían hacer alguna aun mas clara para gente pálida!!!
ilana G.
ilana G.
I love this BB cream! It has enough coverage to give the perfect "natural" flawless look to the face. I have this in the light/medium shade and it works perfectly with my paler skin. I also like that it comes in a combo skin option, which is great for my skin. It's kind of like your skin but better.
Also, no breakouts! Thank goodness.
Huda P.
Huda P.
Sharjah
Great product for on the go. Has a thick consistency and easy to use and travel friendly packaging. Provides good coverage; however I feel it can be a little oily on the skin and needs to be set with powder and I have dry skin! Other than that, it's great as it has SPF and perfect for those days when you are in a hurry to get out the door!
Narimene C.
Narimene C.
Having extremely sensitive skin I take extra caution with what goes on my face. I've heard good things about bb cream products and decided to give this particular one a try. I've just finished my first tube and am as we speak about to leave to grab another! It's silky smooth so the application process is a breeze wether you are using your hands , sponge or brush! I've used a brush and my hands. It gives a little shin so if you don't like shine then this isn't for you but I do so I Lalalala loveeeee it!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?