BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jade D.
Glasgow
Perfect for on holiday for when you want some coverage but not to feel cakey, i do love this product but i would have to be tanned to use it as it is a bit orangey which is the only down side to the product otherwise it would be 5 stars. Would recommend to others
Regina P.
This is a really nice BB Cream, I use it almost every day and it makes my skin look really dewy and refreshed. It lasts well for a BB cream and covers up the imperfections in my skin with a sheer coverage. I would definitely buy it again, really recommend it
Victoria M.
68 Kingsham Avenue , Chichester
This is the first bb cream I've used, I do like it but I find that if you use to much it can become patchy. it is easy to blend, I prefer to use it when I don't want a full face of makeup on but just a quick cover up.
Tia A.
I bought it first time when I was 15 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I have no words to describe my B&B cream first I ddint like it because I didint know how to use it but now I do
Catarina S.
This product is very good for everyone who doesn't like foundations or heavy creams. It does the job very well! I have dry skin and no matter what I always have one of these at home! Very good product I would recommend!
Victoria K.
Vatne
This BB-cream covers well. It's light and feels natural on your face, while it covers red spots and dark circles. It makes your face glow and you look healthy with it on. It doesn't make your face look flat and I love it.
Mihaela D.
Sofia
Its a good product but i really dont like that my sking always looks oily with this bb cream. Its nice for people who dont wear make up all the time, but i wear make up all the time and this is just not that great for me.
Chanchal B.
A good product I must say specially for people with dusky skin.
But wait a minute
You won't look fairer after applying this
But it will perfectly blend into your face colur and give a attractive look
Protects from sun !
Monika M.
It's good for those of you who don't have very problematic skin. It evens out skin tone but leaves your skin very oily at least for first 20 minutes. Then you can leave it for natural effect or powder it. It's does not stay long but it's good for lazy days.
Hollie S.
Glasgow , Lanarkshire
This BB cream is very good! Some days I like to give my skin a break from foundation and wear something more lightweight and more natural and this is definitely something that works for me, it's very nice with a natural makeup look. Recommend.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?