BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Shannon B.
Part of my summer makeup routine I like the cover and is does wonders for my skin.It leaves a really nice finish on my skin.It has a natural appearance which I like.One bad part is that it tends to want to leak if you don't have it tightened enough.
Jacqueline P.
South Otterington , Northallerton
The colour was not a great match and I found that the product just slid around on the skin, after a few hours I became really greasy and it did not control my natural oils at all.
Dalia L.
A couple years ago this was my go to BB cream, it's affordable and is evens out your skin tone nicely, however after using it for a month my skin started rejecting it, it caused my sensitive skin to sting and really hurts if you get it in your eyes.
Petra H.
For me is not that good. It doesn't cover my acne scars,though i don't have it much and they are not really dark. I have oily skin and it's not good for me, because it makes my face look more oily. Also is not for long lasting. I don't think i would buy it again, because I still have it.
Marwa M.
It's a bb cream, so you get what it has advertised, it's a low coverage product, and a little goes a long way, it was easy to blend with my skin for sure, and it's on the oily side but it can work on both skins, I wouldn't really go for it again.
Nour F.
Beirut ,Naameh
It is very good bb cream have many advantages  not very expensive yet very effective but it have a little problem it may oil your skin  if you already have an oily skon but if a dry to combination it is perfect have a light to medium coverage 😍😍😍😍
Denise M.
I love this product. It makes my skin look better in seconds and keeps it with a matte finish all through the day - I have naturally oily skin. It's perfect for moms on the go. I wear it even when I don't have the time to be in full make up. Totally recommend it. I can't live without it.
Megan B.
This foundation is very light weight. Very good coverage. It lasts all day long wear. It's very easy to apply and blend into skin. Very buildable and easy to layer. I highly recommend this protect to others .
Amy B.
I have used this BB Cream for a while now i love it so much. It gives me an amazing finish and look to my skin. I have combination skin although i don't think it is best for other types. it is very easy to apply and blend to the skin. I would buy this product again. Worth the try!
Anjana A.
This is the first BB cream i have used and it is the best.It spreads evenly on the skin and matches even for darker skin tones.The price is pretty good too.For all in all protection I would recommend this cream.Simply economical and efficient.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?