BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Tanja V.
Excellent cream. I recommend it to everyone with a combined skin. I love it.
Elorah-Jayne D.
Rock View, Halberton
Not good at all, I've spent months trying to make this product work, I initially bought this as something to brighten up my tired face for the school runs quickly and efficiently without much use of anymore products. I bought this in extra light to suit my pale complexion- still too orange, why does every high street brand bb cream have to come with orange undertones? This blends out terribly, it balls up in areas and sits in my pores and I've tried every variation of skin preparation... I can spend a few minutes getting it suitably blended then find a patch of balled up unblended product that I have to work with some force to blend in disturbing the blended areas around it. If I can get it looking suitable it slides around my face, it doesn't dry down or absorb at all, it feels uncomfortable even with powder. There's absolutely no coverage at all, to get this product wearable I have to apply pretty much a full face of concealer to cover up redness and blemishes, then set it with setting spray, wait a good 5 minutes for it to dry down before powdering around the areas where my makeup tends to fade the most before cracking on with the rest of my makeup. If that weren't bad enough, when I finally get it looking acceptable even if I have to use more products that I originally wanted to, my skin has broken out in several places with angry, bruisey feeling spots. In short I don't really recommend this at all unless you have no skin problems whatsoever. My quest for the perfect tinted moisturiser continues.
hejer t.
Best BB cream/foundation ever!
My oily/combination skin loves this product.
It's lightweight with medium coverage and looks very natural, gives the skin a wonderfully smooth texture. It hides acne marks pretty well but doesn't look cakey. In the summer I set it with loose powder, but I find this step isn't necessary in the winter. It lasts all day, with only my nose getting a bit shiny, which I don't mind.
Highly recommended! 😍😍😍
Angelica E.
If you want a light weight and sheer coverage product, then I would recommend this. This product is not fragrant free but the smell of the BB cream is amazing (has a fresh fruity smell). The downside to this product however is that there is a small range of colors to choose from (only 3 I believe)
Felicia T.
This product is one of my everyday favorites. I wear it to school every day (I'm a high school student) and it's completely blendable and easy to apply. I personally find the smell very pleasing. The coverage is light-medium, but it manages to cover all of my blemishes. Would definitely recommend!
Aysha C.
Sandwell, UK
This was the product I used all throughout uni. It's perfect for everyday use. Gives a little tint of colour and a beautiful glow to the face. But since I've gotten acne I don't use any more as it doesn't have that level of coverage.. but it's a great product I loved so much!
Marian G.
Alexandria
this is such a good option for dry skin girls and for the shoots i do when i want the skin to be very hydrated i put a light layer on as a tinted moisturiser but it doesn't work for oily skin girls or even combo skin girls as it is very hydrating and oily feeling
Smija S.
sharjah
Not really a fan of this bb cream as there is very few shades .. none matches me .. one is too dark and other is bit too fair for me ..also for my combination skin it makes me too oily towards the end and I mostly wont repurchase it until i see some improvements :)
Belén G.
Granada
I honestly think that this product is OK. I was expecting a better coverage and I wasnt really impressed with it. It is very easy to apply and it gives a very natural and light finish. It also has a shimmering result whenever it has been worn for several hours.
Miu H.
Port-au-Prince
This is the first BB Cream I've tried, based on very good review. I've tried many others, this may be the least disappointing but, i didn't enjoy it at all. I definitely think i need at least medium coverage when it comes to my base. I don't recommend this one.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?