BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Larissa A.
Larissa A.
This product is great if you want a low coverage, easy to blend, bb cream. I like how it makes my face smooth and smells great, but again sometimes I would prefer a greater coverage. The color blends into skin perfectly though, making it great for an all natural look. It also has lasted me for a long time!
Shriya M.
Shriya M.
London, Middlesex
Good coverage cream however such a small colour range. I use this when I don't wear foundation so it's more of a daily wear just to make my face look good without heavy makeup. Since its a cream it allows your skin to breathe more. It doesn't last a full day unless it's set like you would your foundation but it's a great option instead of foundation if you have great skin or don't want something too heavy.
Dal -.
Dal -.
I really like using this as a Primer before I put on foundation (or mixed with foundation) because it provides a bit of coverage and really does blur any pores. It's very comfortable to wear. I wish there was a wider range of shade colours because even the light is a bit too dark for me.
Diajeng R.
Diajeng R.
Babakan
These product good for beginner who wanted a natural daily look (especially for teenagers or a college girl in their first year), but it didn't last for so long.. It was great when I first applied but then when I'm started to sweating (since I was lived in tropical country) It did MELT off. It only last approximately for 3 hours.
I think they have to improve the formula for a high humid area.
Manca A.
Manca A.
Hello everyone! I use this product on those lazy days when I don't have time or will to put on full face makeup. It has minimal coverage but It does have sun protection so that is definitly a plus in the summer. It does make your skin look shiny so i usually put lose powder over it.
I would recomend this for those who use minimal makeup and just want to even out their skin.
Kisses
Giovanna V.
Giovanna V.
Napoli
Great product! I love to use the bb cream instead of foundation because it is so soft and light on the skin I have it in the shade medium. It has uv protection 15 and contains Vitamic C, grapefruit and mineral pigments! I will definitely buy it again but maybe in the shade light when it's winter! ūü§£
Shannon O.
Shannon O.
Luton
Thiis bb cream has a lovely formula and light coverage, as youwould expect of a bb cream. Garnier was the only bb cream I have ever personally tried so i can't really compare it to anything else but I did like it enough to repurchase it twice before I switched back to liquid foundation. For anyone interested in bb creams, I'd say that this one is definitely worth checking out
Shay V.
Shay V.
Beamsville
Colour selection sucks. Lightest shade is way too dark for light or fair skinned people and the darkest isn't very dark. If not for the colour of this bb cream it would be my drugstore holy grail. The consistency is awesome and the coverage is pretty dang good for a bb cream I just can't handle the colour being too dark. If your medium toned this is one you should try out!
i love all garnier product i use Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream everyday since my sister bought it for me 2 years back it protect my skin from the sun gives full coverage and hide all the imperfections especially since i have an oily skin i can't live with out it i use it as primer and sun screen for my make up and the most awesome thing is it cheap
San R.
San R.
I have used this BB cream for so long, that I can't even remember the date when I started using it. It's just really amazing! And still works after a long time. It blends easily and is good for oily skin. Sadly, it's not available at the stores at my place, so I am unable to buy it, and had to use other bb creams which I did not like. (I'll write a review about it soon) i totally recommend it to other people.¬†Thanks for reading!ūüíč
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?