BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Melanie S.
Saskatoon, SK
Super creamy and smells nice, good for light coverage in the summer as it has SPF, build able but might feel too oily so if you're looking for something heavier try a foundation instead of a BB cream. Would buy it again for sure.
Lisa Marie Boone 🛍.
St. John's, NL
It was ok , I found it gave me a bit of acme after awhile
I would recommend it to someone who didn't have sensitive skin
I find higher end bb creams like smashbox work better
Aurora T.
spring farm
This product glides onto the skin smoothly, it evens out skin tones and gives you a radiant fresh look. It is super easy to apply and blend and is buildable. It has spf 15 which is great because i'm super pale and burn easily!!
Milena A.
Kraljevo
I used this in my highschool days and it is nice if you have clear skin, but it doesn't stay on very long and it oxidizes on my skin. It is easy to apply and blend, but you can't build it up without making your face look cakey.
Chloe P.
This product is my holy grail. But I have to use a lot of powder to set it as it is oily. Has a beautiful finish not cakey at all and very long lasting. It looks natural on the skin providing the perspective amount of coverage
Sabrina T.
Gatineau, QC
I like the brand Garnier, specialy the makeup, as Garnier bb cream , it works perfectly with my skin , even i have oily skin, it hide all the pore that i have , left my skin so bright and younger than before, i recommend to try it.
Imogen M.
Brisbane
I absolutely loved this product. The application and setting of the product was really lovely and smoothing in regards to complexion perfecting and texture. However, the colour did oxidise darker, so be sure to choose a shade that is maybe one lighter than your usual!!
Melanie V.
The BB cream is nice the texture is nice i actually do like it. Yes its super easy to apply, and you can actually use your fingers as well. Its not so long lasting but it does last for a descent time. It doesn't cover as much just a bit. Yes i would buy it again.
Abigail H.
This BB cream is the 3rd BB cream I have ever used. It was perfect and hadn't amazing coverage. BB cream soda don't normally have that much coverage. It wasn't very buildable and good for all skin types . I will buy this again and I will recommend this aswell.
Ivana K.
I've had it for soo long. This is the first foundation I have ever used it. It hides the pores, it has a high coverage. I myself have an oily skin, so this foundation mattifies the skin. It has sun protection also. I would highly, highly recommend this.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?