BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Takwa M.
Takwa M.
Ariana
I have a light olive complexion so thought medium would be ok. Yuck it's way too dark and looks orangey and the scent gave me a headache as the smell of it is so fake, strong and overpowering. What a waste of money, complained to my friend about it and she has the light version, I tried that and it was too light. Besides the awful smell It only has 2 shades which neither went well with my skin tone. Pity I threw away the docket so can't get a refund as doubt I can give it away as it's too dark.
Nqobile N.
Nqobile N.
Cape Town
Love! Love! Love! Whenever I am wearing this on campus I receive compliments about my even skin tone and glowing skin. Their range of skin tones is still very limited but hopefully it will grow. The greatest thing about it is how easily it absorbs into the skin and so doesn't leave any visible marks or sharp lines. I would definitely recommend it.
Marla H.
Marla H.
Thunder Bay, ON
This was the first BB cream i ever bought. i haven't repurchased because i found that it was a bit greasy and gave me a dewy finish, which i prefer to have a matte finish. If you don't set this with a powder, it wont last you all day. I still like this product if I'm in a hurry and just need a little bit of coverage. I think that this has been re-formulated since i have last bought it.
Jessice H.
Jessice H.
I got this trough Glossybox Sweden and I was so excited to try this one out. Unfortunatly this was so bad for my skin; it tingeled, got oily and actually hurt a bit. My eyes teared up and I had to wash it off two or three times and put on a scrub and then use a lotion. My skin was so red after washing it off. I'll never use that one perticular BB cream but Im happy to try another one. It was beautiful on my hands though and it felt amazing there.
hejer t.
hejer t.
bizerte
Best BB cream/foundation ever!
My oily/combination skin loves this product.
It's lightweight with medium coverage and looks very natural, gives the skin a wonderfully smooth texture. It hides acne marks pretty well but doesn't look cakey. In the summer I set it with loose powder, but I find this step isn't necessary in the winter. It lasts all day, with only my nose getting a bit shiny, which I don't mind.
Highly recommended! 😍😍😍
Pedro F.
Pedro F.
Vila Real
It's best applied with fingers. When applied with a brush or a sponge, it just looks blotchy and uneven. Very light coverage and it's not good for an oily skin because it has a dewy, natural finish. If you tend to get very oily and shiny throughout the day, this isn't for you. If your skin is dry, I don't think this would be great either. I have combo skin and this tends to stick to my dry patches and makes them more noticeable.
Pippa C.
Pippa C.
This BB Cream is not suited to my combination skin and I had to touch up quite regularly throughout the day as it was resistant to staying on my face, particularly around the nose and most of my t-zone.

The colour range caters more towards the pinker skintones, which doesn't bode well for us cooler toned ladies and I found it quite difficult to blend.

Monika B.
Monika B.
This has been a product that I have been using ever since I started doing my makeup and it's good for when you don't feel like wearing much makeup as it's really light coverage and what I would do is even put your skin tone which is what you'd want for a no makeup kind of look, I don't use this as much as I like full coverage but I like it for when I don't want to wear makeup but I want to even out my skin tone
Alisia C.
Alisia C.
Not a huge fan of this. As someone with dry flaky skin in addition to combination areas, I really love products with a luminous finish. Ultimately, my number one goal is to have makeup that looks like skin. Even with my love for luminosity, this was simply too much. It has a horrible strong perfumed scent that doesn't go away after applied, and is so greasy I look like I've just been working out and sweating. Furthermore, the product doesn't set down (not even if i use an additional powder), and slides around and is gone within the hour. Coupled with the bad shade variety, don't waste your money and get something else.
Sherryl B.
Sherryl B.
Amazing coverage for a BB cream. Actually better than some of my foundation. A steal of a deal for an everyday use as it is so affordable. A little goes a long way. I use my fingers when applying, I find that it's better than a brush or a sponge that some people do. Lasted 6-7hours without a primer but I did spray UD all nighter.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?