BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Wendy L.
I love this bb cream. If looking for a bob cream I would definitely try this one.
Khulood A.
I love this bb cream because it made my skin healthy and smooth due to vitamins.
Christina M.
Really nice BB cream very light weight coverage is good and was what I expected.
Julie S.
Must go to when you want to hide an imperfection. Makes your face look natural.
Amy K.
I use this product every day!! It blends amazing on my skin and doesn't clump
Meg P.
Wrexham
I love this BB cream it has soo much coverige and it does not make acne worse
Tanja V.
Excellent cream. I recommend it to everyone with a combined skin. I love it.
Angela J.
Wellington
I wore this everyday for months! It evens out my skin and gives me a nice dewy look. It also moisturizes my skin really well. If you want more coverage, then this may not work for that. But for everyday wear, this is perfect! I have already repurchased it!
hejer t.
Best BB cream/foundation ever!
My oily/combination skin loves this product.
It's lightweight with medium coverage and looks very natural, gives the skin a wonderfully smooth texture. It hides acne marks pretty well but doesn't look cakey. In the summer I set it with loose powder, but I find this step isn't necessary in the winter. It lasts all day, with only my nose getting a bit shiny, which I don't mind.
Highly recommended! 😍😍😍
Sophie P.
sheffield , south yorkshire
really nice moisturising feel on the skin and i looove the fresh smell! it gives a really light coverage that just blurs imperfections and makes you look really healthy and glowy. my only issue is the shade range! there are barely any, and i have the shade light which i can only use when i’ve got a fair bit of fake tan on
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?