BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Soraia J.
Spalding, Lincolnshire
It's a good product for what it does however personally i prefer a lot of coverage, whereas this is very light-medium coverage. Its a good product and does exactly as it describes on the packaging however not a personal favourite for me.
Stephanie L.
This was my first ever makeup purchase and really got me into the makeup scene. I remember it well, as the colour matched mine perfectly and had a nice and #light coverage. It wasn't too heavy and was very #breathable. All through the day I never noticed any discomfort as well!
Molly A.
Salcombe drive , Morden
This is an okay bb cream but not the best! It has okay coverage but can be a bit greasy, even after setting it can get a bit sticky, but it's a good one if you are in a pinch and on a budget. Would maybe try it again to give it another chance.
Dóra B.
It is easy to apply, it blends well for me, and gives a natural finish. Also, it is very smooth.It is not so long lasting, and you can have some breakouts occasionally. I think it works for all skin types, you can wear it every day, or you can use it for travelling as well.
Linda B.
I really did not like this primer, I know alot of people love it but it did not work for me. it didnt last long on me. I have combination skin and it made my dry patches stand out, didnt blend well. It has a strong scent. I won't buy it again, it just wasnt good for my skin.
Stefanie C.
Winnipeg
Now that the warmer months are ahead of us, I've been looking for something to even out my complexion without the heaviness of a full coverage foundation. This stuff works great - just the right amount of coverage, long-wearing, smells good and has a lovely light consistency.
Nikki G.
ioannina
I really like it. It is so quick and easy for an effortless look. It makes you like you but better. You can't say you wear makeup. But it has only two or three colors i thing which is a little off.
Beatriz L.
Cabo de Santo Agostinho, Recife
Esse produto é Maravilhoso!Cuida, hidrata, repara! Ótimo quando mistura com óleos! Sua fórmula é Excelente em hidratação e reparação dos fios proporcionando uma vida maior ao seu cabeloA aplicação é super simplesRecomendo bastante!!
Eugena T.
Waterloo, ON
This made me hate bb cream. I'm too scared to try any other one. Shade range was terrible and it is so greasy. I looked like a pasty ghost that fell in a tub of oil face first. Not repurchasing and not even done half the content.
Eva J.
I don't particularly like this product-leaves my skin feeling incredibly sticky and looking very orange. it does however leave my skin tone looking even but has little coverage and there are many better options for the same price.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?