BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Jessica L.
Kamloops
I found this to oily for my skin. It went on cakey and greasy. I will not buy this agin.
Avi K.
Best ever cream I have ever used. Best of the best. But I didn't get it now at my place.
Liliana P.
Muy buena marca y producto perfecto para cuando no se quiere ir super cargada me encanta
Tessa G.
Belgium
I like the product but my face is very oily so after a few hours my face is really shiny
YASMIN I.
Good for his price my friend and I bought this today and it too much good haha
Heidi Y.
Feels heavy, weird shades. Makes you oily fast. Packaging is okay. Finish is not great
Lisa W.
Ise this almost daily. Makes my skin have a healthy glow without the weight of makeup.
manel l.
brossard
Bof bof bof this brand in generally is not so so prefers others
mum like it but not me
Adriana B.
Garner bb cream doesn't give great coverage , but for the money it s a great bb cream.
Holly W.
Not my favorite product but it works. I personally don't like it as it is too creamy
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?