BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Elena A.
I would not recommend this product as I didn't like the ingridients. The BB cream fills up the pores and is not long lasting. The formular is creamy, not watery. Nevertheless I liked the colour. It adapted to my skin tone very well and looked natural on my face.
Victoria R.
Chigwell, Essex
Garnier Skinactive BB cream is perfect for throwing on for a lazy day out shopping or when you want a little bit of coverage but not a full face. It gives a nice sheen to the skin and is dewey without looking greasy.
Liliana L.
I did not notice reduction of redness or pores.  It is easy to apply, but not easy to blend, it looks like a think paste if you try to apply a second layer.  Good sun protection, but if you do not use foundation on top, it will not cover or reduce imperfections.
Liliane I.
Supper good product .. i have been using it for a month ago.. it has supper amazing finish with a long lasting this product is affordable to all of us , you can put your daily makeup after applying the cream by 5 mins ( your makeup will last all day) try it!!!
elana s.
OBSESSED! This is the best lightweight type of foundation I have come across!! It has a moisturizer in it and is very smooth to apply - I think it would be good for any skin type and I can't recommend it enough. Best product I've come across in a long time
Grace B.
This product is great for days you want a bit of coverage and still want to your face to look natural and like your skin. The issue with this product is that it doesn't come in many shades and it is very oily. If you can find this I'm your colour and do not have dry skin, this product is great for you.
Joan F.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
I love this product. This is my go to everyday make up essentials as it lightweight. Perfect for daily simple look. I love the medium  coverage. Totally worth it for the price. Not that expensive and would definitely recommend and buy this again.
aicha a.
This product is good for me as it covers the effects of grain and gives the skin a uniform colorit gives a unified complexion and a good looking glow then it correct the imperfections of the skin and it moisturizes the skin and protects it from the sun
Ines G.
Yey! This is what I wear everyday (instead of foundation) because it's much more light weighed as is really easy to apply. I'm already on my 5 package because I wear it so much! Thank you Garnier, also I have the one for oily skin (which is what i need)
imane C.
Ou début été bien j'ai une peaux Claire j'aimé la couvrance de de produit mais plus maintenant c'est dommage maintenant c'est beaucoup plus orangé et c sensé claire pas orange et je vous raconte pas la sensation sur le visage c'est dégueulasse j'aime pas
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?