BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Xenia T.
Xenia T.
barcelona
I purchased this in "light". I have tried the other Garnier BB creams and wasn't impressed. This one is entirely different and has the look and texture of a genuine Asian BB cream. I have tried Revlon, Misscha and many other BB and CC creams. This one is superior in my opinion. It is quite thick, but applies really easily using my Beauty Blender. It sets to a satin finish on my skin, but that may come down to the Biore Perfect Milk that I apply underneath. What I like most about this BB cream is the cream stays in place all day. The coverage on me is medium to full which is unusual for BB creams. It just makes me look really healthy. For the moment this is my HG foundation.
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
montevideo
Es una lástima porque esperaba mucho más de esta bb cream ya que es una marca que me encanta pero no funciona con tipos de pieles grasas .
Ya cuando la estas aplicando sientes que se te va poniendo grasa directamente en el rostro y en vez de empezar a a secarse queda ahí Cómo si tuvieras la cara mojada y pasa el rato y no se absorbe sin contar con que te brilla la cara de grasa cuando tienes piel grasa . No puedes ni sonarte la nariz porque te queda todo el producto en el pañuelo como si recien te lo hubieras aplicado.
No me gustó para nada. Creo q tiene que mejorar bastante
Maria M.
Maria M.
Elche
I usually love all the Garnier products I try, so I'm sad to say this one dissapointed me. This bb cream just didn't work for me.
First of all, it only has three color choices and the light one was still too dark for me, but I could work with that. In the beginning it was great, it offers a sheer coverage which is normal in a bb cream but you can still see the difference, your skin is more even and the imperfections are naturally covered, so I was happy with that. But, after a couple of hours wearing it, my face already looked super oily and shiny. It probably works better for people with dry skin, but I wouldn't recommend it if you have combination/oily skin.
Tereza R.
Tereza R.
The product is realy light weight and it looks like your oun skin when you wear it. It's a bit shiny so if you're not in to shiney finish you can just put some loose pouder over it. It blends easy no mater with what tool you aply it (a flat foundation brush, flat top kabuki brush, makeup sponge, a beauty bleander or even with your hands!). The only thing that I didn't like about the product is the colour range. I'm as pale as a yougurt so basicly I can only wear it in the summer time when I've got a tan. I also think that the shades are a little bit orange witch I don't realy dig. But overall it is a great product that I would definitely recomand.
Dulce I.
Dulce I.
GOOD: Good at covering imperfections and the shine it gives to skin. Creates a soft sensation on your skin. And the price is quite acceptable, due to the grs. it contains, lasts quite enough.

BAD: The range of colors in its palette is insufficient, and they tend to be in orange ones, even the fairest looks like that. And the SPF is quite low compared with some other brands that offer a higher range of sun protection.
Aastha S.
Aastha S.
I am giving this product a four star rating because it is a good product, however, it doesn't stay for long time. It gives quite a good coverage and it's not at all greasy. Nice scent. It can be used daily but would not stay for a long time still it's a good product because not many people have time to apply makeup twice a day. For women who want a good quality and an affordable product , this bb cream is a great option.
Vashni O.
Vashni O.
Badulla
A great product for those who have sensitive skin! This BB cream covers less but it doesn't cause any side effects! This is not the best skin coverage product if you are having dark spots,red spots or blemishes. But somehow if you are having a quite good skin this will help you with an even coverage of your skin throughout your day to day life. My skin is oily so that I am having slight problem with acne. But this cream will never effect on it or make it increased. So yeah for all those acne prone skin... I would say try this out!
Takwa M.
Takwa M.
Ariana
I have a light olive complexion so thought medium would be ok. Yuck it's way too dark and looks orangey and the scent gave me a headache as the smell of it is so fake, strong and overpowering. What a waste of money, complained to my friend about it and she has the light version, I tried that and it was too light. Besides the awful smell It only has 2 shades which neither went well with my skin tone. Pity I threw away the docket so can't get a refund as doubt I can give it away as it's too dark.
Nqobile N.
Nqobile N.
Cape Town
Love! Love! Love! Whenever I am wearing this on campus I receive compliments about my even skin tone and glowing skin. Their range of skin tones is still very limited but hopefully it will grow. The greatest thing about it is how easily it absorbs into the skin and so doesn't leave any visible marks or sharp lines. I would definitely recommend it.
Marla H.
Marla H.
Thunder Bay, ON
This was the first BB cream i ever bought. i haven't repurchased because i found that it was a bit greasy and gave me a dewy finish, which i prefer to have a matte finish. If you don't set this with a powder, it wont last you all day. I still like this product if I'm in a hurry and just need a little bit of coverage. I think that this has been re-formulated since i have last bought it.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?