BY GARNIER #19 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
  • "This is a awesome product! does miracles for my very dry skin! loveeee" in 156 reviews
Laura P.
Carshalton
This bb cream has to be one of my favourites. It is gentle on the skin and has a light, natural finish perfect for the summer. It is easy to blend and apply especially with my beauty blender. The colour however can prove a little too dark yet stating it is light so be aware of this if you are fair skinned
Alessandra D.
Acireale, CT
I don't use foundation because I don't like to feel anything heavy on my skin, but especially then I have to do a full makeup look, I need a little more coverage than just concealer. So I tried this one out, it was love at first sight! It's lightweight and it covers up redness, dark spots, freckles, imperfections... it's perfect!
فاطمة ا.
I love this product because make my skin look nice ..but I take the color medium and it make my skin look so dark , also it make my skin look shiny but i can not deny that it cover the acne and all the imperfections
Faty E.
this bb cream is the best so far it covers my face really nicely and protects it from the sun it also looks very natural and is good for all types of skin . one of the main things i like about it is that it's easy to blend so you don't struggle with it that's why i would recommend it for others
Mia E.
Sydney
I use this product everyday! It's low coverage but is great at evening the skin tone. They sell different variations for different skin tones so pay attention to that! And i always make sure to set in with a powder to make sure it lasts the whole day!
Alyssa P.
Melbourne
Beautiful to apply, long lasting, great coverage although I do use a bit of concealer. I recommend getting the one for sensitive skin as it feels light on the skin I'm pretty sure it has some sort of sun protection and it hydrates the skin soooooo well! Totally would recommend this product :)
Felicia T.
This product is one of my everyday favorites. I wear it to school every day (I'm a high school student) and it's completely blendable and easy to apply. I personally find the smell very pleasing. The coverage is light-medium, but it manages to cover all of my blemishes. Would definitely recommend!
Shayne F.
Winnipeg, MB
I wish they have more shades of this. It is perfect for me in the winter time but in the summer time, it seems a little light on me. It is a great bb cream nevertheless. It's not sticky like other BB creams I have tried. The smell is nice and light. The coverage is light but is buildable to medium
Isabella R.
This BB cream was one of my least favorite BB creams. it was sparkly, and made me look chalky and ghost like. there is no coverage, and when there is, it sticks to your dry spots. It didn't hold up through out the day. wouldn't recommend to anyone.
Paula B.
I really liked this product: the consistency, the natural look, how it makes your skin glow, the price... But, please, we need more shades!! I tried the fairest one and it wasn't my shade at all, it was too dark.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?