BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
yursalem h.
jeddah
when I started wearing make up I begin with this bb cream from garnier and a mascara.I love it till now.it is from light to median coverage. It is light in the skin.
Stephanie L.
This was my first ever makeup purchase and really got me into the makeup scene. I remember it well, as the colour matched mine perfectly and had a nice and #light coverage. It wasn't too heavy and was very #breathable. All through the day I never noticed any discomfort as well!
Marina D.
Travanca do Mondego
The garnier bb cream isa must have. The couverage isnt grate but when we are in a hurry this is alife savior. It containes spf, foundation couverage, moistarizer, and so mutch more that its good for our skin. And our skin is everything
Jade B.
Personally, I found that this really did not work underneath foundation, it looked cake and greasy. However for those lighter makeup days, I would just use this and no foundation/concealer and it looked great. I have mixed opinions on this, not 100% sure if I would buy it again
Soraia J.
Spalding, Lincolnshire
It's a good product for what it does however personally i prefer a lot of coverage, whereas this is very light-medium coverage. Its a good product and does exactly as it describes on the packaging however not a personal favourite for me.
Morayma S.
Tecomán
It is a good product, it's light on the skin. It gives that your skin a chance to breath and it also gives a little coverage for that redness around your nose and cheeks, it looks like skin and it give a really natural glow to it. I love it!
Molly A.
Salcombe drive , Morden
This is an okay bb cream but not the best! It has okay coverage but can be a bit greasy, even after setting it can get a bit sticky, but it's a good one if you are in a pinch and on a budget. Would maybe try it again to give it another chance.
Dóra B.
It is easy to apply, it blends well for me, and gives a natural finish. Also, it is very smooth.It is not so long lasting, and you can have some breakouts occasionally. I think it works for all skin types, you can wear it every day, or you can use it for travelling as well.
Linda B.
I really did not like this primer, I know alot of people love it but it did not work for me. it didnt last long on me. I have combination skin and it made my dry patches stand out, didnt blend well. It has a strong scent. I won't buy it again, it just wasnt good for my skin.
Nikki G.
ioannina
I really like it. It is so quick and easy for an effortless look. It makes you like you but better. You can't say you wear makeup. But it has only two or three colors i thing which is a little off.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?