BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Carolina D.
Vigo España
Es sensacional muy bueno ,una textura bastante agradable ! Un precio muy bueno lo recomiendo
Alejandra A.
I loved this product i think when applied on my face contrasts is very good i iuse it every
Imane H.
I once used this one but I didn't like it so I stop using it it makes my skin looks so oily
Mia N.
Is not good for oily skin and it shows on the face like a mask is not my favorite product
Toinon N.
This is a very good bb-cream. Even when you have an oily skin it stays on for a long time.
Suaiba S.
Light coverage,good for everyday,natural look,brightens and covers discoloration decently.
Gabriela S.
Garnier es una marca fantástica, este producto es realmente buenisimo, lo utilizó a diario
Shanley D.
Left my skin absolutely perfect, blurring out my pores. It is super light weight and airy.
Ayah E.
Toronto, ON
I love using this product so much. It leaves my skin looking smooth without looking oily
YASMIN I.
Good for his price my friend and I bought this today and it too much good haha
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?