BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Amy K.
Amy K.
I use this product every day!! It blends amazing on my skin and doesn't clump
Meg P.
Meg P.
Wrexham
I love this BB cream it has soo much coverige and it does not make acne worse
Tanja V.
Tanja V.
Excellent cream. I recommend it to everyone with a combined skin. I love it.
Sanah B.
Sanah B.
I have been using this BB cream ever since it came out and it is the best one I have ever used! I have tried other BB creams but always come back to this one. It is perfect for every day use and has pretty good coverage for a natural look. It is very moisturizing compared to other BB creams, which I have found to be drying. I apply the BB cream, followed by concealer and then set everything with a powder. It lasts all day. It has a scent though, which I do not mind but some may not like.
Margarida P.
Margarida P.
It's a really good product! I don't wear a lot of makeup in my day-to-day life, and I think this is the ideal product for people like me! It doesn't give full coverage, but I think it's good if you not plan on wearing a full makeup look!
Do you know those times when you put on some foundation and if you don't put anything else on the face you look extremely weird? I think this product is perfect for those times, 'cause it really hydrates while giving a little coverage! I recommend it!
Muriel P.
Muriel P.
Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream ,there is only one word to describe it ,"Wild".It covers all flaws on my skin and leaves it feeling silky smooth.This is the only one for me.I have been using this BB Cream by Garnier now,ever since it came on the shelves.It doesn't clog my pores or leave an uneven skin tone.My complexion is clear and not looking like a heavy build up of Make-up.It is reasonably priced and worth every penny.I would recommend this product.
noussa r.
noussa r.

"hello my lovely BB cream , i ve been using this for more than 2 years , each time it s over and i buy it again , i am in love with this product , yes ! it doesn't give u that perfect coverage , but a natural shade , it s my daily cream , i put it , add some mascara , a lipstick , and boom , ready to go to the university ,,, if i have a pimple or smthg , it will reduce it , not cover it for 100 percent , but reduce it ,,,, also i noticed that it didn't damage my skin , generally when i wear foundation with my " open pores and no primer helps -_- " next weekend i make a peel off mask it will be FULL OF WHITE HEADS , but with this BB cream , it s fine , no pimples , no skin problems , does the job , moisturises  ,,,,its perfect for combination and dark sikn i wouldn't recommend it for oily skins as it makes it look more oily ,, i will buy it over and over , it s almost done here HAHA , but yeah , i highly recommend
nina p.
nina p.
ANNABA
hello my lovely BB cream , i ve been using this for more than 2 years , each time it s over and i buy it again , i am in love with this product , yes ! it doesn't give u that perfect coverage , but a natural shade , it s my daily cream , i put it , add some mascara , a lipstick , and boom , ready to go to the university ,,, if i have a pimple or smthg , it will reduce it , not cover it for 100 percent , but reduce it ,,,, also i noticed that it didn't damage my skin , generally when i wear foundation with my " open pores and no primer helps -_- " next weekend i make a peel off mask it will be FULL OF WHITE HEADS , but with this BB cream , it s fine , no pimples , no skin problems , does the job , moisturises  ,,,,its perfect for combination and dark sikn i wouldn't recommend it for oily skins as it makes it look more oily ,, i will buy it over and over , it s almost done here HAHA , but yeah , i highly recommend it
Emily R.
Emily R.
Aberdare, RCT
I'm honestly surprised by this product, I've repurchased it twice because it really is good. My only reason for not giving it a full five stars is because it doesn't offer a big shade range which I slightly understand as it's a BB cream rather than a foundation and its also a little too oily for my skin, I've also purchased the one for oily skin but there doesn't seem to be much difference. Apart from those reasons I highly recommend it to someone who isn't so fair skinned and definitely if you find you have dryer skin. For a BB cream I find it has a really nice coverage to it and it really helps your skin too! The smell I can't get enough of and it feels really light on the face. I'm really gutted it doesn't work so well for my skin because if it did, it would probably replace any foundation I own. Affordable and definitely worth the try!
Eleni K.
Eleni K.
Athens
I find this prosuct so unusefull! Its not a make up, since has a very light coverage- but it looks like you have put on a lot of product and gives to my face a very "heavy" look! Moreover i don't feel like its hydrating at all!
Generally i bought it cause my face doesn't need make up since i don't have any spots or something, but needed it to use it as a base for my rouge and highlighter, but because of this "heavy" look, i will not suggest it!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?