BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Shannon B.
Part of my summer makeup routine I like the cover and is does wonders for my skin.It leaves a really nice finish on my skin.It has a natural appearance which I like.One bad part is that it tends to want to leak if you don't have it tightened enough.
Jacqueline P.
South Otterington , Northallerton
The colour was not a great match and I found that the product just slid around on the skin, after a few hours I became really greasy and it did not control my natural oils at all.
Sarah W.
Ipswich
I have been using this BB cream for 2 years now and i love it. I have oily skin and i have tried the oil-free version before, but i prefer this one. It is build-able but will only build to a light/medium coverage which i dont mind for a BB cream. It evens out my skin just enough to make my imperfections to look blurred but still very natural.
Olivia D.
Guelph, ON
I've used this BB cream for years! I love how its medium coverage and leaves your skin with a natural looking glow. I love mixing this with an illuminator for added glow as well! Great, affordable, everyday product and would highly recommend.
Marwa M.
Cairo
It's a bb cream, so you get what it has advertised, it's a low coverage product, and a little goes a long way, it was easy to blend with my skin for sure, and it's on the oily side but it can work on both skins, I wouldn't really go for it again.
Fatima T.
I have just started using it. A Bbcream that has everything in it. It is light weight. Feels natural on skin. Light coverage. And yes, it is long lasting. Only this i dont like is that it has very light coverage. But its good for daily use.
Petra H.
For me is not that good. It doesn't cover my acne scars,though i don't have it much and they are not really dark. I have oily skin and it's not good for me, because it makes my face look more oily. Also is not for long lasting. I don't think i would buy it again, because I still have it.
Nour F.
Beirut ,Naameh
It is very good bb cream have many advantages  not very expensive yet very effective but it have a little problem it may oil your skin  if you already have an oily skon but if a dry to combination it is perfect have a light to medium coverage 😍😍😍😍
Megan B.
Winnipeg
This foundation is very light weight. Very good coverage. It lasts all day long wear. It's very easy to apply and blend into skin. Very buildable and easy to layer. I highly recommend this protect to others .
Denise M.
I love this product. It makes my skin look better in seconds and keeps it with a matte finish all through the day - I have naturally oily skin. It's perfect for moms on the go. I wear it even when I don't have the time to be in full make up. Totally recommend it. I can't live without it.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?