BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Gaby M.
Gaby M.
This is a really nice shade of bb cream. Really nourishes the face and does what it says
Ayah E.
Ayah E.
Toronto, ON
I love using this product so much. It leaves my skin looking smooth without looking oily
Avi K.
Avi K.
Best ever cream I have ever used. Best of the best. But I didn't get it now at my place.
Tali R.
Tali R.
Haifa
Feels really light on skin and works just as good as a foundation, really easy to blend.
Shaikha O.
Shaikha O.
Hate it there are only 3 shades non of them matches me. No coverage. Nothing els to say.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Kamloops
I found this to oily for my skin. It went on cakey and greasy. I will not buy this agin.
YASMIN I.
YASMIN I.
Good for his price my friend and I bought this today and it too much good haha
Tessa G.
Tessa G.
Belgium
I like the product but my face is very oily so after a few hours my face is really shiny
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
Garner bb cream doesn't give great coverage , but for the money it s a great bb cream.
Heidi Y.
Heidi Y.
Feels heavy, weird shades. Makes you oily fast. Packaging is okay. Finish is not great
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?