BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Sarah A.
Los Angeles , CA
Good product but I found there wasn't a wide enough shade range. It was too dark for me even when I was more tan and had a spray tan. Even coverage though. Sort of felt a bit heavy on my face which I didn't like, overall just ok. I probably wouldn't buy it again.
Elena A.
Tula
I would not recommend this product as I didn't like the ingridients. The BB cream fills up the pores and is not long lasting. The formular is creamy, not watery. Nevertheless I liked the colour. It adapted to my skin tone very well and looked natural on my face.
Liliana L.
I did not notice reduction of redness or pores.  It is easy to apply, but not easy to blend, it looks like a think paste if you try to apply a second layer.  Good sun protection, but if you do not use foundation on top, it will not cover or reduce imperfections.
Liliane I.
Supper good product .. i have been using it for a month ago.. it has supper amazing finish with a long lasting this product is affordable to all of us , you can put your daily makeup after applying the cream by 5 mins ( your makeup will last all day) try it!!!
Victoria R.
Chigwell, Essex
Garnier Skinactive BB cream is perfect for throwing on for a lazy day out shopping or when you want a little bit of coverage but not a full face. It gives a nice sheen to the skin and is dewey without looking greasy.
elana s.
OBSESSED! This is the best lightweight type of foundation I have come across!! It has a moisturizer in it and is very smooth to apply - I think it would be good for any skin type and I can't recommend it enough. Best product I've come across in a long time
Joan F.
Abu Dhabi, ['', '', '']
I love this product. This is my go to everyday make up essentials as it lightweight. Perfect for daily simple look. I love the medium  coverage. Totally worth it for the price. Not that expensive and would definitely recommend and buy this again.
Grace B.
This product is great for days you want a bit of coverage and still want to your face to look natural and like your skin. The issue with this product is that it doesn't come in many shades and it is very oily. If you can find this I'm your colour and do not have dry skin, this product is great for you.
aicha a.
This product is good for me as it covers the effects of grain and gives the skin a uniform colorit gives a unified complexion and a good looking glow then it correct the imperfections of the skin and it moisturizes the skin and protects it from the sun
Jordyn D.
This a a good product for the price, it's good for dry skin because it doesn't settle on dry patches and makes my skin look moisturized and glowy. It is fairly long lasting but has little coverage (which I look for in a bb cream) overall a good bb cream
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?