BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Paula B.
I really liked this product: the consistency, the natural look, how it makes your skin glow, the price... But, please, we need more shades!! I tried the fairest one and it wasn't my shade at all, it was too dark.
Filipa M.
Love it!!! It perfect for a natural look without looking like you made a huge effort, it's so easy I apply with my fingers. Good coverage, can always apply more after setting in. I would definitely recommend guys!
Angelica E.
Weoley Castle, Birmingham
If you want a light weight and sheer coverage product, then I would recommend this. This product is not fragrant free but the smell of the BB cream is amazing (has a fresh fruity smell). The downside to this product however is that there is a small range of colors to choose from (only 3 I believe)
Felicia T.
This product is one of my everyday favorites. I wear it to school every day (I'm a high school student) and it's completely blendable and easy to apply. I personally find the smell very pleasing. The coverage is light-medium, but it manages to cover all of my blemishes. Would definitely recommend!
Alyssa P.
Melbourne
Beautiful to apply, long lasting, great coverage although I do use a bit of concealer. I recommend getting the one for sensitive skin as it feels light on the skin I'm pretty sure it has some sort of sun protection and it hydrates the skin soooooo well! Totally would recommend this product :)
lean l.
I love this BB cream so much. I have neutral/warm toned skin and it works very well for me to cover up the little bit of pinkness that I have without washing me out or totally covering the look of my skin. It lasts pretty well throughout the day and doesn't leave me with an oil slick on my face at the end of the day like some heavy foundations do.
Ajla B.
Trondheim
This is a great BB cream, who protects your skin from the sun and is buildable! I really recommend it for more dry skin than oily, because I felt that this foundation rubbed of easily, although I can sometimes lean my face on my hands or clothes.
Aleida R.
Esperaba más de éste producto. Al querer ser "Perfeccionador" su cobertura se vuelve demasiado pesada, lo que es incomodo sobre todo en época de calor o en lugares calurosos. No pude ni usarlo en día entero porque me sentía tan brillosa que terminé quitándolo todo. No es un maquillaje que se difumine bien, mucho menos que se vea natural. Los colores que tienen si son bonitos pero después de todo lo demás, pues poco importa que tal se te ve el color cuando se te ven plastas de maquillaje.
Salini P.
Bb cream is a lifesaver! This particular bb cream by garnier is very good in consistency n wen u apply it glides well on ur face.. applying in small dots gives u nice coverage. .. one thing which i didn't like was d opening of d tube... as it is flat opening , bb cream is wasted a bit every time u use it! Other dan dat its a pretty good product :)
Kristina P.
Lipetsk
I really did not like this foundation, he caused me red spots on the application sites. I do not recommend buying it, because it is not a very good cream.I'll put him 2, but in fact it's still worse.This is not what you need.I think the garnier should do something about it because it's bad.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?