BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Elisa H.
Lindwedel, Lower Sachsony, Germany
Packaging: 3/5
The Overall design of the packaging is okay, a Little boring in my opinion and the cap is awful. I purchased this product twice and the cap always broke after a few uses.

Product itself: 2.5/5
I really love the bb cream when you first apply it, it makes your Skin look naturally beutiful. But after you wore it for a few hours the bb cream gets cakey, oily and Kind of seperated from the Skin. Not a big fan!
Laura P.
Carshalton
This bb cream has to be one of my favourites. It is gentle on the skin and has a light, natural finish perfect for the summer. It is easy to blend and apply especially with my beauty blender. The colour however can prove a little too dark yet stating it is light so be aware of this if you are fair skinned
Alessandra D.
Acireale, CT
I don't use foundation because I don't like to feel anything heavy on my skin, but especially then I have to do a full makeup look, I need a little more coverage than just concealer. So I tried this one out, it was love at first sight! It's lightweight and it covers up redness, dark spots, freckles, imperfections... it's perfect!
Mia E.
Sydney
I use this product everyday! It's low coverage but is great at evening the skin tone. They sell different variations for different skin tones so pay attention to that! And i always make sure to set in with a powder to make sure it lasts the whole day!
Faty E.
this bb cream is the best so far it covers my face really nicely and protects it from the sun it also looks very natural and is good for all types of skin . one of the main things i like about it is that it's easy to blend so you don't struggle with it that's why i would recommend it for others
فاطمة ا.
I love this product because make my skin look nice ..but I take the color medium and it make my skin look so dark , also it make my skin look shiny but i can not deny that it cover the acne and all the imperfections
Shayne F.
Winnipeg, MB
I wish they have more shades of this. It is perfect for me in the winter time but in the summer time, it seems a little light on me. It is a great bb cream nevertheless. It's not sticky like other BB creams I have tried. The smell is nice and light. The coverage is light but is buildable to medium
lotus. b.
buraydh
في بداياتي بوضع المكياج اخترت بي بي كريم من قارنيه لي ان تغطيته خفيفه وانا لم اكن بحاجه التغطيه لي بشرتي وهومناسب جدا لي بشرتي ولا احس بي انهو ثقيل عليها والى الان استعملوه 🙂😊

In my beginnings with the makeup, I chose BB Cream from its counterpart for me to cover it lightly and I did not need to cover my skin and it was very suitable for my skin and I do not feel that I'm heavy on it until now I use it🙂😊
Angelica E.
Weoley Castle, Birmingham
If you want a light weight and sheer coverage product, then I would recommend this. This product is not fragrant free but the smell of the BB cream is amazing (has a fresh fruity smell). The downside to this product however is that there is a small range of colors to choose from (only 3 I believe)
Paula B.
I really liked this product: the consistency, the natural look, how it makes your skin glow, the price... But, please, we need more shades!! I tried the fairest one and it wasn't my shade at all, it was too dark.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?