BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Kelly S.
Dartmouth, MA
I loved the coverage this bb cream has. I was pleasantly surprised but wanted to try because a popular YouTuber raved about it. Glad I bought it and tried it. Conceals and hides redness. It's not full coverage but it hides things well.
Brittany L.
I was really excited about this when I first got it, because I thought it was going to be this magical product from the heavens. But it's more like evil bb cream from hell.
CONS: Greasy, Slick, Runs, Uneven coverage, Shinny

It never full sets into the skin, it honestly reminds me of camouflage make up. It stays on and moves all around the face. That's what this product does, it makes you look greasy and leaves streaks all over your face. It's like a bad spray tan.

If they would reformulate, make make it more a satin finish verses "dewy", and had maybe a few more color options for us pale girls. I would try it again. But this particular formulation? No thank you.
member-a0b939af1
This BB cream is amazing! It has a wonderful scent and spreads evenly and nicely with finger application. The coverage is light but yet gives you a smooth and fresh look. I felt like it made me look more awake and glowing. The the only downfall is it doesn't hide blemishes very well. But if does cover some of the red.
Vanessa W.
Eureka, CA
The only thing I liked about this product is that it provided a good coverage since it is tinted. Otherwise, its greasy, VERY high fragrance, and it broke my skin out along my jawline worse then I've ever had in my life. Not cool.
Anne C.
Doha, Qatar
I thought it was a beautiful steal when I first tried it. It has a gel-like cream texture, very blendable and dries up on skin within seconds. It feels nice on the skin - lightweight, soft, and smooth. I also like its uncomplicated, travel-friendly squeeze tube packaging.

It's available in two shades: Medium and Light/Clair. I got it in the latter one. The limited shade options is a bit of a downfall in my opinion, although the coverage is really sheer that these two basic shades will somehow suffice to meet most of the consumers' needs.

It gives my skin a dewy finish which is only half of an advantage for me since I have combination skin. But my skin is oily as hell most of the time, it would go dewy to annoyingly oily within minutes so I prefer setting it with powder. I use Guerlain Meteorites Powder for a sheer, all-over-glow coverage or MAC Studio Fix Powder + Foundation for more coverage because this Garnier BB cream does not seem to cover my blemishes totally.

I like this product because obviously, it makes life easier for lazy makeup lovers like me. It's like a Swiss Army Knife. A solution to nearly all my skincare/beauty blues mustered up in a single squeezable handy tube. Now I think I'm addicted to BB creams and I'm still in constant search for the most divine one. I heard Garnier has produced a BB cream made for oily/combination skin, so I might as well try that one.

- See more at: http://www.lepaperdoll.me/2013/02/garnier-miracle-skin-perfector-truly.html
Bailey R.
Las Cruces , NM
Color selection isn't great but this stuff is THICK and has a great coverage! I've been on the same bottle for almost a year and it still performs perfectly! If you like a matte finish, stay away. This leaves you dewy till dawn.
Jaydin L.
This BB cream is definitely comparable to my high end foundations and creams. It's a pretty nice coverage, especially for a cream, and goes on super easy with my beauty blender. I gave it 4 stars because of two main reasons: first, the packaging does not work well with the product. The product is super liquid and runny, and you're bound to make a mess when you put it in a squeeze bottle. Second, the limited amount of colors is mind blowing! How could such a great product only come in three skin tones??? I use the light shade, but it makes me look orange because it's so dark. I have to wear a shirt with a high color in order to not look like toothpick with an orange at one end. Garnier definitely needs to expand their shade range, that would make this a 5-star product.
Jessica A.
I really love this product, its tinted to the colour if your skin that you prefer and its not oily at all afterwards. Its a daily moisturizer with 5 ingredients to help make skin more illumiated, softer, and provides protection from the sun. This product is great
Courtney W.
Denver, CO
One of the best bb creams I have ever used, lightweight and not tacky but full coverage at the same time! Very affordable compared to some other brands bb creams that do less, will repurchase!
Andrea R.
I love the Garnier BB Cream because the texture of the cream is liquidy not cream like other BB creams it's like you're wearing foundation it give's a great coverage to the face and it hides darks spots to give you a smooth looking finish this my go to foundation when I'm on a rush or when I do my weekend makeup I gone through many tubes of it so I highly recommend it!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?