BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Liliya D.
Liliya D.
Jacksonville, FL
This was the 2nd BB cream I have tried. ( I Have tried 4 total) and this one was my favorite until I tried the physician on, because it stays on better, and has a better pigment, so no longer my favorite.
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
This is great bb cream. Is a drug store brand so not expensive at all. The formula smells absolutely amazing. The coverage is flawless. I have dark age spots. And this covered naturally and lasted all day
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
El Paso, TX
I really like this bb cream it goes on very smooth and it is very lightweight on my skin. It is great for the summer and I also like to use this when I'm running late just put on a bit and I am set to go.
Emma
Emma
This product is very light coverage and easy to apply. I couldn't find the right shade, I have very pale dry skin. Nice packaging, I would not buy again. I would recommend for oily skin but not dry skin.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Goose Creek, SC
At first, I was intimidated by the roller ball applicator, but once I gave it a try, I fell in love with it. it's easy to apply, very lightweight, very blendable, and brightens my under eyes beautifully.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Picayune, MS
Great coverage and price for this bb cream. I believe it is the best in the market for drugstore. I have bought this two or three times before and can't enough of it. I will continue to buy this product.
Amy Q.
Amy Q.
This cream goes on very smooth and lightweight and gives even coverage
I use it regularly and makes my skin look and feel great
Great for summer when you don't want heavy products to weigh down your skin
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Phila, PA
It's a little oily and it goes on super light doesn't really cover much.... It feels like I don't have anything on once I apply it. I would recommend this for dry skin or people who want a thick cover up
Kari J.
Kari J.
Landover, MD
I use this a lot during the summer when I don't want heavy foundation or I'm just going out for a few errands. It's light and fresh and still smooths out my complexion so I look put together and natural.
Joyette C.
Joyette C.
Burbank, CA
I really liked this one but for some reason I can no longer find it, I don't know why. The coverage is okay for day to day use. It's very lightweight and it looks very natural. Was my favorite way back.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?