BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Kerrie G.
Wayzata, MN
This is my first BB cream. I have ordered skin79 pink BB and I'm still waiting for it to arrive from Korea. In the meantime, I thought I would try this one. I bought the light/medium shade and was a bit nervous about how the color would be on my very fair skin. I applied it with a foundation brush. I was amazed at how much it covered my acne and acne scars. It blended very well but was very shiny at first. I followed the application with a dusting of e.l.f. HD powder and my skin looked flawless. The shade ended up blending well into my skin. I'm surprised at how well it worked, despite all of the reviews here. I'm still excited to try other brands, but I'll hang on to this one and use it when I don't feel like doing my makeup but want to look nice when I leave the house.

THEN...The second time I used this, I stepped outside and looked at myself in my rear view mirror before leaving my house, and my face was ORANGE. Even after I had powdered it. I don't think I put it on too thick, I just think it oxydized and turned that color. I AM very fair, so this might not happen to someone else. So I'm quite disappointed now that I have a product and can't really use it. :(
Julie M.
Arlington, TX
I'm currently using this on a daily and I can see my nose getting less and less oily by the day. I do my makeup as usual but use this as the foundation substitute and i love the finish. When I run out I'm for sure buying more
Kari B.
Cornelius, NC
I love this product. Smooths my skin and complexion out. Stays on well, no odor. Doesn't cake and is lightweight so you feel clean. Includes an spf which is always great! Also comes in two skin shades. Would highly recommend.
Alexis A.
Laurel, MD
I just bought this product from Walmart and I love it. whenever it's hot outside or when i want to wear minimal make up for the day I just slap this on and ready to go it takes away redness and it makes my skin look natural .
Ashley O.
Moab, UT
Works ok for a few hours or if you just need to run to the store. In my area it gets very hot in summer, like 110 degrees... so I like to use a tinted cream in the summer. I've tried better brands and I feel like this one made my skin greasy and break out.
Emma H.
Lexington, KY
The coverage is very impressive for a B cream. It's perfect for no makeup makeup days. It does stay tacky for a while after application but if you set it with powder it works really nicely. This is great to use alone or under foundation for some extra coverage.
Maria T.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I have been tested for skin allergies. This Garnier product product is a staple in my daily routine and does not interfere with any of my medical concerns. It is hydrating and non-greasy and provides good, but not "caked-on" coverage. It is easy to purchase at the local drugstore.
Haleigh E.
Definitely loved this. It's very light and smells good. Made my skin look and feel so good. I really think it improved the quality of my skin. Build it up a lot for a fuller coverage. I'd recommend it to someone on a budget.
Erika M.
Odessa, TX
I absolutely love this BB cream. It has replaced foundation. It's so easy to blend and apply. I use a beauty blender. It has medium coverage. Super long lasting. I love that it has SPF and will continue to buy this product.
stephanie g.
Kansas City, KS
I do not think it is all that skin perfectinh but i love it when i am on the go and in a rush whwn i just need to look put together i will say for oily skin it wont last long, it will start to break because of your oils. But i love this because its quick and if i go to lik the lake and i want to look put togetherut dont mind looking shiney later on it works fine.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?