BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
imane n.
i really enjoy this bb cream , it's has a light coverage with a nice skin looking like finish only problem i struggled with is the color is called "medium " but it's darker than my skin color and the "light" is too light so i have to mix the too to get my perfect shade , blends easily , little drying but it won't be a problem if you add moisturizer .
Robyn C.
North York, ON
This was the very first BB Cream I've ever bought, and it was an interesting experience overall. At the time, I was an inexperienced seventh grader, so I thought it looked fine. However, looking back at photos, my face was two shades lighter than my neck and was very yellow. It's impossible to find a good shade since shade choices are very limited.
ilana G.
I love this BB cream! It has enough coverage to give the perfect "natural" flawless look to the face. I have this in the light/medium shade and it works perfectly with my paler skin. I also like that it comes in a combo skin option, which is great for my skin. It's kind of like your skin but better.
Also, no breakouts! Thank goodness.
Melisa A.
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream I'm very disappointed with this product. The product don't have good coverage. My skin always looks oily with this BB cream. You can apply it very easily. It's perfect for people who don't wear so much makeup.
Sarah Q.
Chilliwack, BC
Not my favourite but not terrible either. It has nice coverage and is easy to blend but it has an orange tinge no matter what colour I try. I'm also not a huge fan of the scent. For a few extra dollars I'd rather buy a more high end BB cream.
Jnetta O.
It's runny product!! It goes on and it settles in! Yes it does blend in within face fine! Dry or combination skin! People use this as a everyday primer! Yes it keep you naked in place! It's an okay product you need t o test it out for yourself and see for yourself
Dallas V.
My go-to base under makeup. I love that it feels just like a moisturizer, but yet it subtly covers any minor imperfections and evens skin tone. It's so easy to put on as compared to foundation, too. When I don't feel I need full strength, I mix it with a face cream that contains sunscreen and it works great! I will continue to buy it (although I may need to switch to the anti-aging one soon!)
Taylor M.
Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector Bb Cream was the first product I got when I switched from foundation to BB cream. Initially, I loved it. Application is easy and blending is as well! Not a wide range of porcelaine/light shades, so I would end up having to use bronzers to even out my neck even though I had the lightest shade available. The formula is really oily however, which is usually fine if you're skin is as dry as mine, but it would end up feeling heavy and didn't stand up to heat. I often felt like I was wearing a mask.
Yanna B.
Provata! Non si sente sulla pelle è parecchio leggera...pero credo proprio per questo non ha una super coprenza. .. non male per tutti i giorni ma se si vuole un makeup da star senza imperfezioni non fa al caso vostro... prezzo alla portata di tutti sicuramente!
Sam T.
i love this product! i just picked it up from walmart a couple days ago. it is super light and makes my skin feel so hydrated. it is a lot like a tinted moisturizer, which i love! it's pretty buildable. i have light/medium and its good rn for me for summer, im hoping it will still be good in the winter when im even paler hahah
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?