BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Siegrid V.
Siegrid V.
Lindsay
Great products, not greasy, covers imperfections and makes my skin look more tan, thus needing less make up
Ellen M.
Ellen M.
Gostaria muito de poder experimentar, ja ouvi falar mas nunca tive a oportunidade de adquirir este produto.
The name says it all, Garnier bb Bailm is good product for every day and for especial occasions daily move.
Genevieve C.
Genevieve C.
I use this when I want some coverage but not full coverage. It feels great on my skin and is easy to apply
Kate O.
Kate O.
I like this bb cream, the light shade matches my fair skin well and has good coverage without being cakey.
Erica R.
Erica R.
I didn't mind this bb cream at all. It was one of the first ones I purchased when I got a job at shoppers.
julia D.
julia D.
I love this stuff use it dail.. With or without make up. Highly recommend it a must in every make up bag.
maria m.
maria m.
Si muy buena cuando la uso me deja el rostro muy bonito muy facil de aplicar se siente la piel diferente
Linsy R.
Linsy R.
Canada, ON
Bb cream last the whole day and it blends in really good with ur skin and it leaves ur skin really soft
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Good Hope, IL
Moisturized & smoothd my skin. I get dry patches but this cleared it up immediately. Smells great too.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?