BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Salini P.
Bb cream is a lifesaver! This particular bb cream by garnier is very good in consistency n wen u apply it glides well on ur face.. applying in small dots gives u nice coverage. .. one thing which i didn't like was d opening of d tube... as it is flat opening , bb cream is wasted a bit every time u use it! Other dan dat its a pretty good product :)
Kristina P.
Lipetsk
I really did not like this foundation, he caused me red spots on the application sites. I do not recommend buying it, because it is not a very good cream.I'll put him 2, but in fact it's still worse.This is not what you need.I think the garnier should do something about it because it's bad.
Maris F.
Milano
Advantages:
Fluid texture, easy to apply, hydrates, mattes, tightens pores, evens tone
Disadvantages:
The smell of alcohol
About BB cream from Garnier heard a lot and read, but it did not dare to buy it, I doubt that he is able to both moisturize and eliminate shine and to narrow pores, tone and level. Some time ago I had a similar cream company Avon, enthusiastic, he did not cause, and since then I have to such means, I am wary.
And in general I like cosmetics Garnier, so I still bought the BB cream "perfection Secret", the tone natural beige.
Brooke L.
This products gives nice coverage for a cheap BB Cream, however on ms it is quite orange therefore I mix it in with some moisteriser to lighten the product. If you have fair skin, stay away from this product as it has an orange undertone and there is only two colours to choose from.
Chloe G.
Southampton
This product was very dissapointing. I brought my skin out in loads of spots and after using it every day left my skin looking very greasy. It didn't cover any blemishes just added a little tan. When blending the product into my skin it was just dissaperaing. Not a good product at all.
Jayca S.
exeter, devon
I like this product during Summer time, because it is very lighweight and gave me the natural skin... The coverage is light/medium and it last 4/5 hours on my skin. It is very affordable and easy to buy (drugstore/highstreet) I recommend this product who doesn't have any skin problem.
Lamaan C.
This bb cream has a soft and not at all greasy consistency,makes the skin even,softens redness and imperfections.It is moisturizing and has light to medium coverage.Sometimes it can settle in the fine lines of the face. Also the shade range should be bigger,they are not enough options.
Rebecca S.
Lake District
The BEST BB cream out there. Amazing coverage and flawless finish. Feels like you aren't wearing any make up, so light on skin. I have tried so many foundations and this beats them all. It lasts all day and you can apply another layer for evening. Incredible product for amazing price!
Manal C.
London
This is one of the best affordable BB creams on the market, works amazingly for dry-combination skin as it's very hydrating. It blended in effortlessly, as if were melting into my skin. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants a natural glowy look without feeling cakey.
Tami S.
Loved it! Best BB cream I have ever used. It owns an amazing texture and smells pretty good too. easily covered all of my face with just a small quantity. I have dry skin and it did pretty good to it. I have no complains about this BB cream at all. I would highly recommend it.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?