BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Jaz B.
Jaz B.
My mum bought this for me and it so amazing! Its gives your face full coverage and moisturises at the same time!
oliva g.
oliva g.
Me gusta mucho como deja la piel es suave y cremosa es un producto extraordinario que deja la piel suave y lisa
Asvini R.
Asvini R.
This cream is okay but it did not make my skin moisturizes. I felt like it was sucking the moisture out of them
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
My friend got this for me for my birthday last year and I love it works great and don't need much of it at all
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
So good, I love this for summer.
I have combo skin and this is the ONLY BB Cream to not make me a grease face.

Melissa W.
Melissa W.
This bb cream is very heavy, sticky and oily. It's "light" shade was orange and patchy. Would not repurchase.
Yobeida F.
Yobeida F.
Para usar diario. Es suave y perfecta para las que no les gusta mucho el maquillaje.
Love this one. So good.
Hara k.
Hara k.
Greece
I like it because it is a cover but is very heavy texture. It is like makeup. leaves me and moisture in face

Fari U.
Fari U.
Best product for daily use and natural fresh looking skin....
Always my first preference ....
Thumps up !!!!
Siegrid V.
Siegrid V.
Lindsay
Great products, not greasy, covers imperfections and makes my skin look more tan, thus needing less make up
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?