BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Paula B.
I really liked this product: the consistency, the natural look, how it makes your skin glow, the price... But, please, we need more shades!! I tried the fairest one and it wasn't my shade at all, it was too dark.
lotus. b.
buraydh
في بداياتي بوضع المكياج اخترت بي بي كريم من قارنيه لي ان تغطيته خفيفه وانا لم اكن بحاجه التغطيه لي بشرتي وهومناسب جدا لي بشرتي ولا احس بي انهو ثقيل عليها والى الان استعملوه 🙂😊

In my beginnings with the makeup, I chose BB Cream from its counterpart for me to cover it lightly and I did not need to cover my skin and it was very suitable for my skin and I do not feel that I'm heavy on it until now I use it🙂😊
Filipa M.
Love it!!! It perfect for a natural look without looking like you made a huge effort, it's so easy I apply with my fingers. Good coverage, can always apply more after setting in. I would definitely recommend guys!
lean l.
I love this BB cream so much. I have neutral/warm toned skin and it works very well for me to cover up the little bit of pinkness that I have without washing me out or totally covering the look of my skin. It lasts pretty well throughout the day and doesn't leave me with an oil slick on my face at the end of the day like some heavy foundations do.
Salini P.
Bb cream is a lifesaver! This particular bb cream by garnier is very good in consistency n wen u apply it glides well on ur face.. applying in small dots gives u nice coverage. .. one thing which i didn't like was d opening of d tube... as it is flat opening , bb cream is wasted a bit every time u use it! Other dan dat its a pretty good product :)
Aleida R.
Esperaba más de éste producto. Al querer ser "Perfeccionador" su cobertura se vuelve demasiado pesada, lo que es incomodo sobre todo en época de calor o en lugares calurosos. No pude ni usarlo en día entero porque me sentía tan brillosa que terminé quitándolo todo. No es un maquillaje que se difumine bien, mucho menos que se vea natural. Los colores que tienen si son bonitos pero después de todo lo demás, pues poco importa que tal se te ve el color cuando se te ven plastas de maquillaje.
Ajla B.
Trondheim
This is a great BB cream, who protects your skin from the sun and is buildable! I really recommend it for more dry skin than oily, because I felt that this foundation rubbed of easily, although I can sometimes lean my face on my hands or clothes.
Maris F.
Milano
Advantages:
Fluid texture, easy to apply, hydrates, mattes, tightens pores, evens tone
Disadvantages:
The smell of alcohol
About BB cream from Garnier heard a lot and read, but it did not dare to buy it, I doubt that he is able to both moisturize and eliminate shine and to narrow pores, tone and level. Some time ago I had a similar cream company Avon, enthusiastic, he did not cause, and since then I have to such means, I am wary.
And in general I like cosmetics Garnier, so I still bought the BB cream "perfection Secret", the tone natural beige.
Kristina P.
Lipetsk
I really did not like this foundation, he caused me red spots on the application sites. I do not recommend buying it, because it is not a very good cream.I'll put him 2, but in fact it's still worse.This is not what you need.I think the garnier should do something about it because it's bad.
Brooke L.
This products gives nice coverage for a cheap BB Cream, however on ms it is quite orange therefore I mix it in with some moisteriser to lighten the product. If you have fair skin, stay away from this product as it has an orange undertone and there is only two colours to choose from.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?