BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Viviana M.
I use that BB Cream and i liked, i think is very good product, but my skin is so dry that the end result not was as desired.
Chantelle P.
Gretna
Pretty good! Finding it makes my face look cakey at times :( first cream I tried & really liked it! Gives complete coverage
Jomii M.
It is a good product for the home is too good and very economical recommend because it has good results i love you son much
Bell B.
Grafton, Ontario
Pretty happy with this bb cream. Provides nice coverage. ButI found that my skin was very oily at the end of my work day!
Mila P.
Morelia, Mich.
Bb cream is the best I've had since leaving a super natural look and leaves you soft face also protects you from the sun.
Ven I.
Works very nicely - evens my complexion and stays on for quite long. I use this product daily and would keep on doing it
Kathe S.
Oleosa e de cobertura leve. Há opções de outras marcas bem mais baratas e com melhores resultados. Não usaria novamente
Prisca F.
Lognes (Ile de France)
Don't really have the perfect colour for black women is really not fun but in despite of they is such a great Bb cream
Cassandra D.
Did not like the smell, or coverage of his product. It also made me breakout, it was not very easy to apply and blend.
Alice B.
Este producto me gusta ya que cuida la piel al mismo tiempo que la hidrata, me encanta cuando es temporada de invierno
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?