BY GARNIER #18 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Mallika G.
Kanpur
It is light coverage and is a water-based BB cream. Anyone having dry skin or have dry patches will love it because it glides on and blends out like a dream. As I mentioned before it does not provide very full coverage, so people who will want to cover their acne scars or marks they will definitely not enjoy it. You can apply a lot but it will not look cakey. I am nearly going to finish my first tube of it and will definitely buy more.
Xenia T.
barcelona
I purchased this in "light". I have tried the other Garnier BB creams and wasn't impressed. This one is entirely different and has the look and texture of a genuine Asian BB cream. I have tried Revlon, Misscha and many other BB and CC creams. This one is superior in my opinion. It is quite thick, but applies really easily using my Beauty Blender. It sets to a satin finish on my skin, but that may come down to the Biore Perfect Milk that I apply underneath. What I like most about this BB cream is the cream stays in place all day. The coverage on me is medium to full which is unusual for BB creams. It just makes me look really healthy. For the moment this is my HG foundation.
Natalia R.
montevideo
Es una lástima porque esperaba mucho más de esta bb cream ya que es una marca que me encanta pero no funciona con tipos de pieles grasas .
Ya cuando la estas aplicando sientes que se te va poniendo grasa directamente en el rostro y en vez de empezar a a secarse queda ahí Cómo si tuvieras la cara mojada y pasa el rato y no se absorbe sin contar con que te brilla la cara de grasa cuando tienes piel grasa . No puedes ni sonarte la nariz porque te queda todo el producto en el pañuelo como si recien te lo hubieras aplicado.
No me gustó para nada. Creo q tiene que mejorar bastante
Maria M.
Elche
I usually love all the Garnier products I try, so I'm sad to say this one dissapointed me. This bb cream just didn't work for me.
First of all, it only has three color choices and the light one was still too dark for me, but I could work with that. In the beginning it was great, it offers a sheer coverage which is normal in a bb cream but you can still see the difference, your skin is more even and the imperfections are naturally covered, so I was happy with that. But, after a couple of hours wearing it, my face already looked super oily and shiny. It probably works better for people with dry skin, but I wouldn't recommend it if you have combination/oily skin.
Stephanie S.
I like this! It is quite a light coverage, but it smells really good and feels nice on my face. It kind of clings to dry patches, but I also don't know how well it'd hold up with oily skin since it is quite a dewy formula, so I'd say this'd work best for people with normal skin. I have combination skin. I wish they'd have a wider range of colours, but the one that I have does seem to match me okay, which surprises me, because my skin tone is often quite hard to match. I also like the low price, and how much product you get!
hejer t.
Best BB cream/foundation ever!
My oily/combination skin loves this product.
It's lightweight with medium coverage and looks very natural, gives the skin a wonderfully smooth texture. It hides acne marks pretty well but doesn't look cakey. In the summer I set it with loose powder, but I find this step isn't necessary in the winter. It lasts all day, with only my nose getting a bit shiny, which I don't mind.
Highly recommended! 😍😍😍
Tereza R.
The product is realy light weight and it looks like your oun skin when you wear it. It's a bit shiny so if you're not in to shiney finish you can just put some loose pouder over it. It blends easy no mater with what tool you aply it (a flat foundation brush, flat top kabuki brush, makeup sponge, a beauty bleander or even with your hands!). The only thing that I didn't like about the product is the colour range. I'm as pale as a yougurt so basicly I can only wear it in the summer time when I've got a tan. I also think that the shades are a little bit orange witch I don't realy dig. But overall it is a great product that I would definitely recomand.
Mayuri G.
This is garnier 5 in 1 skin protection bb cream with oil free formula which actually make ur skin oil free and make natural look the best part of this cream is it helps prevent sunburn..its give shine and more hydrated your skin which is imp in summer its gives a best look specially in summer it doesn't melted like other cream and stay for long time on skin
Aastha S.
I am giving this product a four star rating because it is a good product, however, it doesn't stay for long time. It gives quite a good coverage and it's not at all greasy. Nice scent. It can be used daily but would not stay for a long time still it's a good product because not many people have time to apply makeup twice a day. For women who want a good quality and an affordable product , this bb cream is a great option.
Marwa A.
This product isn't the best with coverage it's good for a skin with oily and dry skin it's easy to apply but doesn't always look like you have the coverage you need on I wouldn't buy the product again as it doesn't help cover up face spots etc ... it's ok for someone who's looking for something with a little tint
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?