BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Katy H.
Katy H.
Dried my skin out and didn't do anything for my skin, the colour was far too dark for me, wouldn't recommend this
Amna M.
Amna M.
Mississauga
its smooth and feels so nice on the skin and also its very light and not heavy and it does make your skin perfect
Tatiana B.
Tatiana B.
I like the bb cream but I prefer for the oily skin. This one smells not good and are super oily for my oily skin.
Orianna R.
Orianna R.

I did not do much , I do not much care the skin is more I am to have oily skin , I would get more fat than normal
Paula R.
Paula R.
I personally did not like this product, I made my skin break out and had acne for a week, not a good experience.
Row M.
Row M.
I use this product every day and prefer it to a heavy foundation. It is one of my 'can't live without' products.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Too oily and dark for me. I recomend it if you have dry skin and you are not too fair. The scent is really nice.
Claudia G.
Claudia G.
This is a good cream perfeccionador BB omg....
Has anyone one of this products..? How can I have it?
Thanks.. :)
Jaz B.
Jaz B.
My mum bought this for me and it so amazing! Its gives your face full coverage and moisturises at the same time!
oliva g.
oliva g.
Me gusta mucho como deja la piel es suave y cremosa es un producto extraordinario que deja la piel suave y lisa
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?