BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
cecilie z.
arendal
I used to use this one a lot before. It was okay, but I didn't like it that well.. It's really good if you have dry skin. The product is easy to apply, and really creamy/oily. I wouldn't buy it again, because it's a low coverage
Tasnim M.
Oldham, Lancashire
I use bb cream on a daily basis. As a student it is a really affordable product that is really easy to wear and lasts all day. It is great product that I would recomend to anyone who wants coverge that is not over the the top.
mozapie v.
Canberra
I didn't like this product much as it did not have many shades and I couldn't find one that fit my skin well. The product also seemed to have a lot of oil in it and after a while, the pigment and oil separated from each other which was gross.  the product broke me out and I don't think I will buy it again
asma C.
Annaba
Before I started wearing foundation this was my go to BB cream; I love the feeling of it on my skin; gives the right amount of coverage with a natural and glowy finish and a moisturizing touch. I'm seriously thinking of giving my skin a break from foundation and shifting back to this BB cream . Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
Landyn C.
Beaumont, AB
My go to BB cream. Light weight, smooth, natural finish. Great for a day out with minimal make up. Leaves skin soft and moisturized all day. Easy to blend and match to the colour of you skin. This BB cream doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or heavy, and I never have to worry about breakouts. It also smells great.
Gemma M.
Working within the healthcare sector I cannot wear thick makeup! This product is a game changer! So light and seamless and I've had so many compliments asking what I have on my skin! It lasts all day and you don't feel like you are wearing anything on your face at all! I recommend to anyone for everyday use! You only need the smallest amount to give you flawless skin!
Sarah P.
Orangeville, ON
Love how this is a skin matching bb cream. Perfect to wear on a hot day, not as heavy as a foundation and not as light as a cc cream. Perfect amount of coverage. Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
Asimina G.
I give it 4 stars, because it is a little oily for my skin. It covers really good like a normal foundation, but it is more moisturizing. It lasts for a couple of hours on your face and then the coverage becomes a little lighter. I have already recommended this product to my friends and they are satisfied, too.
Ugnė J.
Alytus
Good product for the price. It evens the skin tone and color, feels like moisturizer, i like the formula. It's easy to blend even for the beginners. The coverage is very light, you can barely tell that the person wears it. I would recommend it for someone who wants to even skin tone without feeling "cakey".
Shannon M.
Orton Goldhay , Peterborough
I really didn't like this product. It was patchy and wore off the skin beth quickly. It oxidised and was very orange. The smell was pleasant but that was probably the only positive. If the colour and consistency were better then it would have been okay. The coverage was minimal but that is what you expect.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?