BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Taylor M.
Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector Bb Cream was the first product I got when I switched from foundation to BB cream. Initially, I loved it. Application is easy and blending is as well! Not a wide range of porcelaine/light shades, so I would end up having to use bronzers to even out my neck even though I had the lightest shade available. The formula is really oily however, which is usually fine if you're skin is as dry as mine, but it would end up feeling heavy and didn't stand up to heat. I often felt like I was wearing a mask.
Sarah Q.
Chilliwack, BC
Not my favourite but not terrible either. It has nice coverage and is easy to blend but it has an orange tinge no matter what colour I try. I'm also not a huge fan of the scent. For a few extra dollars I'd rather buy a more high end BB cream.
Jnetta O.
It's runny product!! It goes on and it settles in! Yes it does blend in within face fine! Dry or combination skin! People use this as a everyday primer! Yes it keep you naked in place! It's an okay product you need t o test it out for yourself and see for yourself
Yanna B.
Provata! Non si sente sulla pelle è parecchio leggera...pero credo proprio per questo non ha una super coprenza. .. non male per tutti i giorni ma se si vuole un makeup da star senza imperfezioni non fa al caso vostro... prezzo alla portata di tutti sicuramente!
Sam T.
i love this product! i just picked it up from walmart a couple days ago. it is super light and makes my skin feel so hydrated. it is a lot like a tinted moisturizer, which i love! it's pretty buildable. i have light/medium and its good rn for me for summer, im hoping it will still be good in the winter when im even paler hahah
Felicia E.
I started to like it but realized later on that it gave me patchy skin with I really don't like BUT i found it to be longlasting and very much natural coverage and its easy to apply witch is great! But I probably wouldnt recommend it to others or maybe if your really young.
Urška V.
Marbor, Slovenia
I LOVE this product! My skin type is dry and I've been searching for a good foundation/face cream that would actually remain on my face throughout the day. So one day I entered our local drugstore (which is dm btw) and I found this BB cream. It blends with your skin and tan and becomes completely invisible in time. I recommend it!
Katie L.
Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
It is good for little coverage. If you have blemishes and want to hide, it's best not to use it.

It is a form of sun protection so its good to use on holiday to hide blemishes and uneven tones and not have full face of makeup.

It is good for oily skin, but it sometimes irritates dry parts of the face.

I like using it in summer or when I don't want there to be a lot of makeup on my face.

Great product for summer :)
Jo
I have this BB cream in the shade Medium, I got it for my birthday. I have the one for sensitive skin, and although I do like this BB cream, it does not do anything to cover my scarring or breakouts. It does not look oily, and I don't mind it for just ducking out to the shop, however I don't find I reach for it at all.
Mollie A.
This is honestly the best bb cream I've used ever! It's perfect for dry/oily skin, it gives light coverage for a lovely dewy look and does not look greasy after a few hours of wearing. The shade matched my skin perfectly and I felt as if I was just wearing a light moisturiser, the biggest plus: it didn't break me out at all!!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?