BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Malina M.
So in love with this one. I' ll give it a 10 out of ten. I rallying like the smell and the texture. It gives a great coverage even if it is a Bb cream.
Erin C.
This product is so smooth and gentle on the skin. Just gives a nice natural glow to the skin while not being too heavy or too streaky. Smells amazing.
Lizzie S.
The coverage and moisture I need without creasing on me. It's so amazing for everyday and isn't heavy. It's a light weigh natural feeling that I love.
Jenn E.
This product worked well. Decent coverage, moisturizer and lasted for the day. I gave it less stars because it made me break out badly with every use.
kat p.
This bb cream is ok but it's really shiny and makes you look really caked on. I'm pale and have clear skin. I much prefer Olay and Clinique BB creams.
Perihan K.
Ankara
Mine is light but there is no light section so we can work with that.i have oily skin so i like use the other one with tall tube but i like these too

Aby O.
I love this product is the that currently use and fascinates me what would buy without doubts leaves very soft my skin and its coverage is very good
Dilneet B.
This my FAVOURITE coverage cream! It's so lightweight and lasts a while! It's build able and it has spf in it!! Everyone should consider buying it
Lina M.
I like the application of this product. It appies smootly and hydrates my skin. It erases imperfections and blends in with your natural skin color
Amsi Y.
Durango
En realidad no me gusta, creo que con mi piel mixta no fue de mucha ayuda, creo que es muy grasosa para mi y no me gusto el acabado que ofrece...
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?