BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
miryam o.
je suis mitigé sur cette bb crème car elle a une bonne couvrance mais ne convient pas aux personnes ayant la peau mixte à grasse car elle a tendance à laisser un effet huileux sur la peau à la fin de la journée
son prix reste abordable, cependant il faudrait penser à décliner les teintes
Danielle B.
Salmon Arm, BC
I have been using the Garnier BB Cream for years and I love it! It's great for everyday use or when I'm in a rush and don't have time to apply regular makeup. It only takes two minutes to put on and I can even do it in the car if needed. It's a bit pricey but lasts forever!
Simuzara B.
Very good bb cream hydrating and after 5hr + wears off :((   Ideal for novice makeup user !! Not very Long lastting but if oily skinned then would need to set with powder :) it has spf 15 has some sun protection good for cool European countries like UK but not spain :( would recomend for someone interested in an alternative to foundation or makeup novice :)
imane n.
kenitra
i really enjoy this bb cream , it's has a light coverage with a nice skin looking like finish only problem i struggled with is the color is called "medium " but it's darker than my skin color and the "light" is too light so i have to mix the too to get my perfect shade , blends easily , little drying but it won't be a problem if you add moisturizer .
Tania V.
Gijón
Genial para pieles secas, si la aplicas día a día verás cambios en tu piel, se verá mas radiante y revitalizada, el unico contra que le pongo es que el tono más claro a mi aún me queda oscuro, deberían hacer alguna aun mas clara para gente pálida!!!
Robyn C.
North York, ON
This was the very first BB Cream I've ever bought, and it was an interesting experience overall. At the time, I was an inexperienced seventh grader, so I thought it looked fine. However, looking back at photos, my face was two shades lighter than my neck and was very yellow. It's impossible to find a good shade since shade choices are very limited.
ilana G.
I love this BB cream! It has enough coverage to give the perfect "natural" flawless look to the face. I have this in the light/medium shade and it works perfectly with my paler skin. I also like that it comes in a combo skin option, which is great for my skin. It's kind of like your skin but better.
Also, no breakouts! Thank goodness.
Melisa A.
Razgrad
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream I'm very disappointed with this product. The product don't have good coverage. My skin always looks oily with this BB cream. You can apply it very easily. It's perfect for people who don't wear so much makeup.
Taylor M.
Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector Bb Cream was the first product I got when I switched from foundation to BB cream. Initially, I loved it. Application is easy and blending is as well! Not a wide range of porcelaine/light shades, so I would end up having to use bronzers to even out my neck even though I had the lightest shade available. The formula is really oily however, which is usually fine if you're skin is as dry as mine, but it would end up feeling heavy and didn't stand up to heat. I often felt like I was wearing a mask.
Sarah Q.
Chilliwack, BC
Not my favourite but not terrible either. It has nice coverage and is easy to blend but it has an orange tinge no matter what colour I try. I'm also not a huge fan of the scent. For a few extra dollars I'd rather buy a more high end BB cream.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?