BY GARNIER #19 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
  • "This is a awesome product! does miracles for my very dry skin! loveeee" in 156 reviews
Smija S.
sharjah
Not really a fan of this bb cream as there is very few shades .. none matches me .. one is too dark and other is bit too fair for me ..also for my combination skin it makes me too oily towards the end and I mostly wont repurchase it until i see some improvements :)
Tania C.
Bacchus Marsh
I use this BB cream nearly every day. It is very light and comfortable to wear. It last through the whole school day and it blends right into my skin. It is good for both oily and dry skin but during the summer is it best that you don't wear this as it does sweat off. Overall this is a great daily cream!
Liliana B.
Montijo
I love this BB cream, it makes your skin so soft! It's definitly a good investment! I use it frequently and it always make me feel so confident! Try it and then give me your feedback!
Tasheena S.
Edmonton, AB
Amazing bb cream. Smells wonderful and feels fresh and light. It's a very nice moisturizing bb cream with a natural coverage, but I do find the colours to be somewhat limited. For my pretty neutral light skin, the colours were either too dark or too pink.
Taylah A.
My go to BB cream for summer! Works really well with my combination skin and sits well on it, doesn't give a cakey affect and looks super natural as well as lasting all day! Would definitely recommend if your on the hunt for a new BB cream!
Willianny A.
santo domingo
This product fascinates me because it protects your face keeping you pretty, covers a lot and has solar projector besides that is good for all skin types and is of long duration I recommend them super 🥂
Ala M.
Gothenburg
It’s a great BB cream but I just wish it covered a little better. There are also not many color options, medium is too dark for me and light is too light, I had to buy both of these to mix the right color for me. It smells good though.
Asma A.
salmiya
I recently started to use this product and I loved it, it has an SPF 15 and above. It gives a nice glow to your skin. In the beginning when I started to use it I started to breakout but now it’s all good looks like my skin is used to it. I will surely buy it next time too.
leanna M.
Sheffield
I use this sometimes for my everyday makeup if I’m having a down day and it always feels light on my skin and evens my skin tone out in a lovely way. It’s a very good price point it’s a lovely back up to have in any makeup drawer.
Laura B.
I’d recommend this Bb cream as I love this one (so much so, I’ve never ventured into trying any others out). I when I find things I like, i tend to stick with them. It takes something absolutely amazing to tempt me away too.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?