BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Shriya M.
London, Middlesex
Good coverage cream however such a small colour range. I use this when I don't wear foundation so it's more of a daily wear just to make my face look good without heavy makeup. Since its a cream it allows your skin to breathe more. It doesn't last a full day unless it's set like you would your foundation but it's a great option instead of foundation if you have great skin or don't want something too heavy.
Aisha I.
Now a days I'm really in to bb creams. I love garnier  Bb creams because it gives you sun protection and Good coverage at the same time. It's helps to hide  acne scares.its give you medium coverage. It's really good for working women and students. It gives you glow and it doesn't look cakey. It also came in light dark and medium shade. And the bonus point is it's not pricey.highly recommended 💓
Larissa A.
This product is great if you want a low coverage, easy to blend, bb cream. I like how it makes my face smooth and smells great, but again sometimes I would prefer a greater coverage. The color blends into skin perfectly though, making it great for an all natural look. It also has lasted me for a long time!
Anastasia K.
Roselle, NJ
The product does not correspond to the price.
The advantages are that the skin after it is real soft and it does not clog pores.
Cons - the cream really does not hide even small flaws. And someone wrote that the cream compares the tone of the face - not true.
Diajeng R.
Babakan
These product good for beginner who wanted a natural daily look (especially for teenagers or a college girl in their first year), but it didn't last for so long.. It was great when I first applied but then when I'm started to sweating (since I was lived in tropical country) It did MELT off. It only last approximately for 3 hours.
I think they have to improve the formula for a high humid area.
Virginie B.
The first BB cream I used, was thoroughly impressed. It offers decent coverage and is buildable without looking cakey, almost like a sheer foundation. Offers SPF 20, that isn't high enough for the summer. Finish was matte since I used the one for combination to oily skin. Also easy to layer powders over. Great price for value as there is a fair amount of product in the tube. Recommended!
Leen H.
Thüngersheim
The best cream ever i had used
He make my face look so clear
And she take one color
I will never find bb cream like this!! Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
Manca A.
Hello everyone! I use this product on those lazy days when I don't have time or will to put on full face makeup. It has minimal coverage but It does have sun protection so that is definitly a plus in the summer. It does make your skin look shiny so i usually put lose powder over it.
I would recomend this for those who use minimal makeup and just want to even out their skin.
Kisses
Sophie M.
Barnstaple , Devon
If it's a hot day and I'm feeling skin confident but want to add a little colour then this is what I use it's light weight smells great and long lasting it leaves a duey finsh but if you fancied matt a little face powder and you are good to go! Love it!
bruna f.
braga
I have used this for a year and this was the first face product that I used. It has a light coverage. I didnt like this product because of my oily skin. After a couple of hours my face started melting. But for a makeup starter it is a good-priced product to start! Garnier Nutri Miracle Skin Perfector Medium 50mlGarnier Nutri Miracle Skin Perfector Medium 50ml
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?