BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Nicole Marie R.
Whitby , ON
I really like this bb cream. the formula is super soft and goes on so well. if you get a really light shade and a very dark Shade you can cream contour:D
and it's affordable!
Rebecca C.
This bob cream is the one, forget any fancy brands. It smells great, has great coverage and doesn't erupt your skin in spots. Blends well too I highly recommend this product
Aaliyah S.
durban
The only bbm cream I've ever used and it's amazing! It's sheerness allows for alight coverage when caking my face is just too tiresome and it gives a great Glow to my skin.
Kasey G.
Salamina
It's great for making you look put together with minimum effort. It evens out the skin and covers small blemishes and redness. It's misturizing and very light on the skin.
Ele deixou minha pele mais oleosa e nao tem cobertura como promete e o cheiro não me agradou muito.Não usaria novamente e causou espinhas na pele devido ser muito oleoso.
Francisca S.
Tondela
I love this BB Cream. I use it everyday, is really easy to apply and gives skin a very good shimmer and hydratation, it leaves a look very natural that i like very much.
Geena C.
I have combination skin and found this to be a bit too oily. It made my face look shiny and I don't think it suited my skin type, I think it would be good for dry skin.
Francisca I.
tiene una buena cobertura pero no sirve para la piel grasa, ya que no tiene un acabado matte,si no tienes problemas de piel grasa puede ser un muy buen producto para ti
monica v.
Bangalore
unline many other bb creams out there, garnier BB cream doesn't leave a white-ish trail on your skin as you try to spread it and it also lasts long. a great product!
Kennedy E.
This bb cream is pretty good and i would recommend it. It is the best i have tried, but I haven't really trued many bb creams so I don't know if i am the best judge
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?