BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Carla C.
Morelia
People told me it was the perfect product for my oily skin but it wasn't. I don't want to say it's a terrible product but at least for me it didn't work well. The coverage was too light for me, it was oily as hell since the first second & my skin felt sticky all the time. I thought it was going to be sticky at first & then that was going to disappear but it didn't. And I hated the smell, I can't decribe how it smell but I didn't like it at all.
Jessice H.
I got this trough Glossybox Sweden and I was so excited to try this one out. Unfortunatly this was so bad for my skin; it tingeled, got oily and actually hurt a bit. My eyes teared up and I had to wash it off two or three times and put on a scrub and then use a lotion. My skin was so red after washing it off. I'll never use that one perticular BB cream but Im happy to try another one. It was beautiful on my hands though and it felt amazing there.
زينب م.
Chtouka ait baha
This product is okay for me. It's a bit too greasy for my skin type. I'm also very pale and the fair/light color is too orange toned for me. I'd recommend this more for people who have more dry to normal skin. This also has a fragrance, so if you're sensitive to fragrance, it's not too overwhelming. It has a fresh scent which I don't mind. I won't recommend it again.
Valerie D.
Toronto
I really hate this product. It is super thick and tacky. It feels like you are wearing a very high coverage foundation without actually having the high coverage. The shades are limited, and hard to find. It is really uncomfortable on the skin and it smells bad. I do really love garnier's rollerball concealer with the redness skin active formula.
Pedro F.
Vila Real
It's best applied with fingers. When applied with a brush or a sponge, it just looks blotchy and uneven. Very light coverage and it's not good for an oily skin because it has a dewy, natural finish. If you tend to get very oily and shiny throughout the day, this isn't for you. If your skin is dry, I don't think this would be great either. I have combo skin and this tends to stick to my dry patches and makes them more noticeable.
Pippa C.
This BB Cream is not suited to my combination skin and I had to touch up quite regularly throughout the day as it was resistant to staying on my face, particularly around the nose and most of my t-zone.

The colour range caters more towards the pinker skintones, which doesn't bode well for us cooler toned ladies and I found it quite difficult to blend.

Ashley L.
Charlottetown , PE
I recently did another review regarding a different brand of BB Cream, and in that review I stated that I went into the store with the intention of buying this (Garnier) BB cream but in the end I went and purchased a different brand because it was a little bit cheaper and it also had more product in the tube than this (Garnier)...

Well if you kept reading you would of found out how disappointed I was with that decision in buying that "other" brand. After finally finishing off that "other" brand I went and bought the Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream in Light, in which I should of done in the first place.

I found this to work really well on me. I am very pale and I was able to apply this and not have to worry about having brown smudges/marks left all over my face when I was done. The coverage was good, it did even out my skin to hide my little imperfections. I also like the fact that it include a little bit of SPF 15 in there to help with the sun but most of all it did help the overall look of my complexion on my face.

Also the smell of this BB cream was a lot better than the last one. Doesn't have a strong sunscreen lotion smell to it. All the BB creams out there all seem to say that if a person wanted to they could use their BB creams instead of having to apply foundation. Well this one. Garniers, I would actually say you could get a way without having to put on foundation. If you wanted that extra coverage then go for it, but if your looking for something simple, easy to do then using this Garnier BB cream as is works great.

There are 2 itty bitty reasons why I'm giving this product a B instead of an A and they are 1. Price (but it does work and I will be buying this again) 2. It leaves your face with a bit of a shine. Some people may like/want this and it does say on the back of the packaging that it does brighten your skin but it may be too much.
Monika B.
This has been a product that I have been using ever since I started doing my makeup and it's good for when you don't feel like wearing much makeup as it's really light coverage and what I would do is even put your skin tone which is what you'd want for a no makeup kind of look, I don't use this as much as I like full coverage but I like it for when I don't want to wear makeup but I want to even out my skin tone
Alisia C.
Not a huge fan of this. As someone with dry flaky skin in addition to combination areas, I really love products with a luminous finish. Ultimately, my number one goal is to have makeup that looks like skin. Even with my love for luminosity, this was simply too much. It has a horrible strong perfumed scent that doesn't go away after applied, and is so greasy I look like I've just been working out and sweating. Furthermore, the product doesn't set down (not even if i use an additional powder), and slides around and is gone within the hour. Coupled with the bad shade variety, don't waste your money and get something else.
Sherryl B.
Amazing coverage for a BB cream. Actually better than some of my foundation. A steal of a deal for an everyday use as it is so affordable. A little goes a long way. I use my fingers when applying, I find that it's better than a brush or a sponge that some people do. Lasted 6-7hours without a primer but I did spray UD all nighter.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?