BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Angela G.
Kings Lynn, ['', '', '']
I love to use this product when I don't feel like applying a lot of make-up on my face, makes me look alive and gives me a bit of colour and a nice shine to my face. The only think I don't like bout it is that as I have really dry skin sometimes when I use it I can see the dry patches on my face which I really don't like. I normally use a good hydrating cream before I use this. In general it's really good!!
fatima el batoul b.
i love all garnier product i use Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream everyday since my sister bought it for me 2 years back it protect my skin from the sun gives full coverage and hide all the imperfections especially since i have an oily skin i can't live with out it i use it as primer and sun screen for my make up and the most awesome thing is it cheap
Huda P.
Sharjah
Great product for on the go. Has a thick consistency and easy to use and travel friendly packaging. Provides good coverage; however I feel it can be a little oily on the skin and needs to be set with powder and I have dry skin! Other than that, it's great as it has SPF and perfect for those days when you are in a hurry to get out the door!
Div R.
firstly I have very dry skin and it didn't work for me as it was not true to its colour and the formulae is difficult to blend as well.personally it didn't suit me I don't know the reason but I had very high expectation as many beauty gurus were raiving about the product.it was a miss for me however it might have work for others.
Carla C.
Morelia
People told me it was the perfect product for my oily skin but it wasn't. I don't want to say it's a terrible product but at least for me it didn't work well. The coverage was too light for me, it was oily as hell since the first second & my skin felt sticky all the time. I thought it was going to be sticky at first & then that was going to disappear but it didn't. And I hated the smell, I can't decribe how it smell but I didn't like it at all.
Jessice H.
I got this trough Glossybox Sweden and I was so excited to try this one out. Unfortunatly this was so bad for my skin; it tingeled, got oily and actually hurt a bit. My eyes teared up and I had to wash it off two or three times and put on a scrub and then use a lotion. My skin was so red after washing it off. I'll never use that one perticular BB cream but Im happy to try another one. It was beautiful on my hands though and it felt amazing there.
زينب م.
Chtouka ait baha
This product is okay for me. It's a bit too greasy for my skin type. I'm also very pale and the fair/light color is too orange toned for me. I'd recommend this more for people who have more dry to normal skin. This also has a fragrance, so if you're sensitive to fragrance, it's not too overwhelming. It has a fresh scent which I don't mind. I won't recommend it again.
Valerie D.
Toronto
I really hate this product. It is super thick and tacky. It feels like you are wearing a very high coverage foundation without actually having the high coverage. The shades are limited, and hard to find. It is really uncomfortable on the skin and it smells bad. I do really love garnier's rollerball concealer with the redness skin active formula.
Pedro F.
Vila Real
It's best applied with fingers. When applied with a brush or a sponge, it just looks blotchy and uneven. Very light coverage and it's not good for an oily skin because it has a dewy, natural finish. If you tend to get very oily and shiny throughout the day, this isn't for you. If your skin is dry, I don't think this would be great either. I have combo skin and this tends to stick to my dry patches and makes them more noticeable.
Pippa C.
This BB Cream is not suited to my combination skin and I had to touch up quite regularly throughout the day as it was resistant to staying on my face, particularly around the nose and most of my t-zone.

The colour range caters more towards the pinker skintones, which doesn't bode well for us cooler toned ladies and I found it quite difficult to blend.

Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?