BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Aysha C.
This was the product I used all throughout uni. It's perfect for everyday use. Gives a little tint of colour and a beautiful glow to the face. But since I've gotten acne I don't use any more as it doesn't have that level of coverage.. but it's a great product I loved so much!
Jessica G.
tizayuca, hidalgo
es una marca la cual ofrece mucho me encanta la verdad vale la pena el gasto, este producto es uno de mis favoritos en mexico en cualquier comercio se termina pronto ya que a muchas chicas y a mi nos encanta la gran variedad de productos. simplemente me encantan¡¡
Marian G.
this is such a good option for dry skin girls and for the shoots i do when i want the skin to be very hydrated i put a light layer on as a tinted moisturiser but it doesn't work for oily skin girls or even combo skin girls as it is very hydrating and oily feeling
Jade R.
Pine River, MB
This has been my face bb cream for the past 4 years now, an old friend of mine have gave me hers because her skin was very sensitive, I used it once and fell in love! You wouldnt think that you'd get full coverage but you totally do. Go buy it ladies totally worth it
Smija S.
Not really a fan of this bb cream as there is very few shades .. none matches me .. one is too dark and other is bit too fair for me ..also for my combination skin it makes me too oily towards the end and I mostly wont repurchase it until i see some improvements :)
Tania C.
Bacchus Marsh
I use this BB cream nearly every day. It is very light and comfortable to wear. It last through the whole school day and it blends right into my skin. It is good for both oily and dry skin but during the summer is it best that you don't wear this as it does sweat off. Overall this is a great daily cream!
Liliana B.
I love this BB cream, it makes your skin so soft! It's definitly a good investment! I use it frequently and it always make me feel so confident! Try it and then give me your feedback!
Taylah A.
My go to BB cream for summer! Works really well with my combination skin and sits well on it, doesn't give a cakey affect and looks super natural as well as lasting all day! Would definitely recommend if your on the hunt for a new BB cream!
Willianny A.
santo domingo
This product fascinates me because it protects your face keeping you pretty, covers a lot and has solar projector besides that is good for all skin types and is of long duration I recommend them super 🥂
Asma A.
I recently started to use this product and I loved it, it has an SPF 15 and above. It gives a nice glow to your skin. In the beginning when I started to use it I started to breakout but now it’s all good looks like my skin is used to it. I will surely buy it next time too.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?