BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Lizzie S.
Lizzie S.
The coverage and moisture I need without creasing on me. It's so amazing for everyday and isn't heavy. It's a light weigh natural feeling that I love.
Erin C.
Erin C.
This product is so smooth and gentle on the skin. Just gives a nice natural glow to the skin while not being too heavy or too streaky. Smells amazing.
Perihan K.
Perihan K.
Ankara
Mine is light but there is no light section so we can work with that.i have oily skin so i like use the other one with tall tube but i like these too

Aby O.
Aby O.
I love this product is the that currently use and fascinates me what would buy without doubts leaves very soft my skin and its coverage is very good
Lina M.
Lina M.
I like the application of this product. It appies smootly and hydrates my skin. It erases imperfections and blends in with your natural skin color
Dilneet B.
Dilneet B.
This my FAVOURITE coverage cream! It's so lightweight and lasts a while! It's build able and it has spf in it!! Everyone should consider buying it
Amsi Y.
Amsi Y.
Durango
En realidad no me gusta, creo que con mi piel mixta no fue de mucha ayuda, creo que es muy grasosa para mi y no me gusto el acabado que ofrece...
sarah a.
sarah a.
algeria
I used it before but i don't really like it it dries my skin and lake it looks not nice at all i don't like it ,hope they will make a new bb cream
Támara A.
Támara A.
Me encanta, ya la he comprado más de 5 veces y aparte del buen precio es muy duradera, deja un acabo muy lindo y parece que no llevas maquillaje
Emma F.
Emma F.
Bingley, West Yorkshire
I like the colour match of the Bob cream but it left my face too shiny for my liking. I used a mattify cream afterwards to get rid of the shine
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?