BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Shania C.
Shania C.
Saipan, MP
Very lightway on the skin, nice sheer coverage. Wish they had more shades available, the light/med is too light and the med/deep is to dark for my skintone.
Mayte V.
Mayte V.
Esteli
his bb cream is one of my favorites, has good pigmentation, lasts all day, and does not leave the oily face, and covers very well stains and imperfections
Émilie G.
Émilie G.
Montreal, ['', 'QC', '']
Dear BB cream, how could i live without you? I'm not the one who wears tons of makeup. So this product moisturize the sking while begin a nice foundation.
Jaqueline T.
Jaqueline T.
H. Matamoros Tamaulipas México
Es super buena y al sentirla en la piel me humecta y da buena cobertura, aparte no es muy grasosa, y da buen aspecto a mo rostro realmente la recomendaria
Eugenia P.
Eugenia P.
It's a bad bb cream for my type of skin because I ended up with a lot of blackheads. I used for almost a month and I didn't liked the way my skin ended.
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
Sylvester, GA
Didn't like this bb cream at all. It felt so heavy on my skin and never felt like it set. Was uncomfortable and returned it after trying it a few times.
Martine V.
Martine V.
Sarpsborg
This was one of the first products I used on my face when I first started using makeup. I still love it, and i have been using it for several years! <3
Malina M.
Malina M.
So in love with this one. I' ll give it a 10 out of ten. I rallying like the smell and the texture. It gives a great coverage even if it is a Bb cream.
Jenn E.
Jenn E.
This product worked well. Decent coverage, moisturizer and lasted for the day. I gave it less stars because it made me break out badly with every use.
kat p.
kat p.
This bb cream is ok but it's really shiny and makes you look really caked on. I'm pale and have clear skin. I much prefer Olay and Clinique BB creams.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?