BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Carrie G.
Alabaster, AL
This is one of my favorite BB creams for oily skin. I have very oily skin and this keeps me matte all day. This is a medium to full coverage and it is very buildable. I would recommend this to others.
Andrea S.
For a natural finish this is definitely great. Minimal coverage. I feel it does give a bit of coverage but I find myself going over it with concealer just to hide the redness I may have on my cheeks.
Miranda C.
This is my favorite BB cream. I've repurchased several times. I like that it feels light on the skin but gives enough coverage so that I feel put together. I think the staying power is great on this.
Julia A.
Little coverage. The price is pretty good for what it is. However it made my face look really oily at all times and it was not a good look. Better off with a higher end bb cream or light foundation.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
I tried this BB cream when it first came out during the BB cream craze. If you have clear skin you'll love it, as it's very light coverage. But as someone with acne prone skin I didn't care for it.
Elia M.
I love this stuff! I got it at the grocery store, and it's cheap, lightweight and goes on smoothly and evenly. it covers up most of the blemishes and uneven coloring and stays on all day. great!!
Kersha O.
Valdosta, GA
This is the first bb cream I've ever tried.. And while I've found higher end ones that work better this is one is perfect for its price range.. Doesn't cover a lot but does give a more even glow.
alyssa t.
Too thick and oily for my skin. I read several good reviews about this product but it was not meant for me. however, the lught/medium tone matched my skin tone well and the coverage was decent.
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
I really like this BB cream. It's full coverage and easy to blend with fingers, a brush or beauty sponge. It can feel a little heavy and sticky but that goes away once you set it with a powder.
Holly K.
I have had this product for two days and I am already absolutely in love with it. It seems to be full coverage, yet lightweight AT THE SAME TIME! It is truly a miracle worker for my oily skin.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?