BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Jenni E.
Jenni E.
Dunlap, TN
I sure wish I could give more than 5 stars for this wonderful stuff. I love it so much, I love u
How it goes on smoothly. And makes my face feel like it doesn't have anything on it. Love love love this stuff.
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
miami, florida
No me gusta la formula pero tiene un buen olor y es facil de aplicar. Para mi tipo de piel no me gusta porque es un poco aceitosa y soy de piel GRASA . Se lo recomiendo a las personas que tienen la piel Seca!
Britt D.
Britt D.
Knox, PA
I really like this bb cream it gives you a really nice clear looking face and a nice glow it was my first time using it but I really liked it a lot it's easy to apply and I would recommend this to someone els
Alex K.
Alex K.
Euless, TX
This product has great coverage but it was not water resistant for me. If I became oily, it just melted and if it rained it melted off. Not long lasting at all. It may work if you touch up often with powder!
Karla G.
Karla G.
Ozone Park, NY
I use this a lot now since it's summer time and its amazing. I gives you great coverage and I have some redness on my skin so this helps even out my skin tone really nicely. AND ITS DRUGSTORE AHHH I LOVE ITT
melissa j w.
melissa j w.
pittsburgh, PA
While the feel and sheer coverage were great...my skin did not react very well to the bb cream. My entire face turned red, rough and bumpy. Sad. Cant say i would recommend, and certainly wont be using again.
Britta I.
Britta I.
santa rosa, CA
I used this for years all through middle school and the beginning of high school. it's perfect because it's not
heavy it's easy to blend it kept my fave hydrated. this is one of the best BB creams. I love it
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Ellis, KS
One of my favorite products. It's easily build-able and lasts me all day long. Can use with or without setting powder. For full coverage I suggest using a setting powder. This is alway my go-to foundation.
Maria G C.
Maria G C.
I love to use my #GarnierBBCream instead of my foundation. It's not heavy at all and it gives me the coverage I need and a big plus it has SPF 15. I been using it for over a year and I highly recommend it.
Maria D.
Maria D.
Calexico, CA
The perfect primer! My cousin recommends me this prime and since I bought it I use it every day. BB cream have good and different types shades in my caise I use Light/Medium daily anti-acne and its awesome!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?