BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Tessa N.
I really liked this product, and the coverage it gave my skin. However, I have really oily skin, and even with face primer my skin was hard to keep matte. And there weren't very many colors to choose from, so with very pale skin it was hard for me to get it to match my skin.
Marisha A.
Raymore, MO
Whoa. Uhh. It's a thick bb cream. I'm a lighter olive skin. So i usually buy the light and medium to mix together. I looked like i had calamine lotion on my face. It was PINK. Even mixing some medium. It was pinnnnnnnnk. Awful color
Yesenia Y.
Bakersfield, CA
I tired to like this product but the color selection is way off & no yellow tones. It's a medium coverage but I get oily with this product. It also feels heavy & I wouldn't repurchase again. Maybe if I had dry skin I would like it.
Madison B.
Bloomfield, NJ
A great bb cream! Works well on my sensitive skin. Stays on all day. Doesn't make me oily at all. It's a full coverage foundation. The price is phenomenal for the amount of product you get. I bought it at my local drugstore. Highly recommend as I have been using this product for almost 5 years now!
Mallory K.
West Lafayette, IN
The BB Cream feels really nice and glides on smoothly, and is very moisturizing. The one thing that's not so great about it is that the color doesn't match at all, so unless I blend it super well (and I don't always have time), I feel like I can see where I applied it.
Bella M.
Pretty good quality product. I was using this in a medium shade an for regular foundation routine. It's not as good a full coverage foundation but looks and feels great. I only stopped using it because my store stopped carrying it.
Dianne H.
I love this bb cream especially in the summer time when I don't want to wear much makeup. I have combo oily skin and it works for me. It doesn't make me super oily just wish it would last a little longer. I definitely recommend it.
A T.
This stuff is just the bomb. I bought this product at Target and swear by it. This BB cream out of all the ones I have tried actually smells sooo good. It smells so nice and the nice thing about it is that it also prospects your skin from the sun since it has SPF. It isn't cakey on the face and feels very lightweight. I recommend to everyone who wants a great smelling BB cream.
Isis A.
Bayside , NY
You totally wouldn't expect it, but this is the BEST BB/CC/foundation I've ever tried! Has so much more coverage than you'd think, doesn't cling to dry spots, and I have horribly acne prone skin that this covers and doesn't irritate!
Meghan M.
Riverside
I really like this product. I like that it has sun screen in it and it's a good light coverage. The only thing I don't like is that it makes my skin a little oily. But that's if I'm wearing it all day. I will definitely buy it again.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?