BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Jo H.
Fabulous product! Feels cool as it rolls on and is great for perking up the under eye region. If you have dark circles you will probably need a concealer as well as it does not provide heavy coverage.
Luana Tainá W.
BRAZIL
Bom produto. Ótima marca. Cobertura boa. Preço adequado ao produto. Vale a pena comprar. Eu indico que comprem este produto e indico esta marca. Adoraria receber produtos dessa marca na minha voxbox.
Nikki G.
ioannina
I really like it. It is so quick and easy for an effortless look. It makes you like you but better. You can't say you wear makeup. But it has only two or three colors i thing which is a little off.
Fabiana C.
Talcahuano
This was the first product i tried on my face and it worked out amazing, it took care of my skin really well. Very light and my face felt totally fresh. Great for a start in the world of makeup!
Mireia S.
Barcelona, Barcelona
Bueno, no promete mucho esta base de maquillaje. Los brillos salen al poco rato, pesadez en el rostro, la base se va a las pocas horas, no recommendada para estar maquillada durante largas horas
Jasmine V.
Torhout
I used this for so long! And I still love it like the first day! It is very effective , it discovers my pimples and my dark circles under my eyes. And it also takes care of your skin. AMAZING!
V F.
Es un producto que cumple con mis expectativas. Tiene buena cobertura y no se siente pegajoso. El precio es conveniente y accesible ya que se puede conseguir en las farmacias de la comunidad.
Chloe H.
I wear it everyday, since using it has made my skin smoother and softer, and as much as I love it I am quite pale and still have to blend out the cream as it's still to dark for my skin tone.
Jyoti G.
New Zealand
I used to wear it when I had to go to my part time job or had to attend classes.It doesn't have much coverage but yes it does even out complexion a little bit.Very light formula.Dewy finish.
Brenda Eve E.
Napoli, NA
For the past 2 years whenever I don't like wearing heavy foundation this thing is what I pull on my make up rack. I love its coverage, its long lasting and the best it hydrates my face well
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?