BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Naturrallie F.
Choueifat , Choueifat, Saab building, 3rd floor
Great for everyday ! Would like to see a bigger range of shades. Coverage is light since it’s cream based , it gives me the perfect fresh look for everyday ! Easy to blend out and would always buy again !
Laila G.
its instantly takes the red out of skin conceals any imperfections but doesn’t look that any body wear any makeup its hav medium coverage thats good for formal wear or and day to day look ...... its great and worth its pocket friendly...
Stephanie A.
Kings Norton , Birmingham
This bb cream is AMAZING it gives better coverage than a lot of foundations I've used. It has a gorgeous smell and is perfect for lazy days when you want something on but to feel like your wearing nothing. Word of warning if you have really really pale skin you may find it dark
Yomna F.
This product has a sheer coverage which gives your skin a glow perfect for normal to dry skin. Excellent protection from the sun and extremely easy to apply and blend and it's perfect for daily use .
Roxana A.
I was really excited about trying this product cuz I HEARD SO MANY good reviews about it but for mt skin type it doesn't work so good . The oily texture is just not for my face , I didn't like the finish and texture and not even the smell . Sorry Garnier , you are a really good brand but this BB cream is not the best option. Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
Tata C.
Scarborough, ON
I am using the one that is for dry skin and I am in medium shade. I have used it for couple of times and it did not make mu skin look dry at all. It gives a dewy and healthy finish. It did not break my out nor have I experienced any rashes. It is easy blend and even outs my skintone. The only downfall is the limited shade for it has only 3 shades available in the market.
Saffron D.
Norwich, Norfolk
My go to on non makeup days as it helps add a natural glow to my skin. Super affordable and lasts a really long time and doesn’t make me feel like I am wearing makeup as it is super lightweight. Would buy over and over.
Jo B.
lovely stuff, soft, fragrant... leaves a lovely mild tint.. it also helped my skin.
definately gives a younger fresher look to the person wearing it.
affordable too!
Samantha C.
I don't use foundation so BB cream is perfect for me. It's lightweighted, moisturizes my skin and covers the majority of my imperfections.
It isn't expensive and it comes in 3 shades.
Andrea S.
My friend recommended me to use this brand instead of maybeline. I absolutely love this brand! It is not oily and covers any blemishes. Also my skin does not go dry in the winter.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?