BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Sarah C.
dubai
This is one of my favourite products ever ! I’ve been using it for 5 years & i’ll keep on using it, it makes your skin look fresh & young & covers all the exhaustion, i totally recommend it !!!
noussa r.

"hello my lovely BB cream , i ve been using this for more than 2 years , each time it s over and i buy it again , i am in love with this product , yes ! it doesn't give u that perfect coverage , but a natural shade , it s my daily cream , i put it , add some mascara , a lipstick , and boom , ready to go to the university ,,, if i have a pimple or smthg , it will reduce it , not cover it for 100 percent , but reduce it ,,,, also i noticed that it didn't damage my skin , generally when i wear foundation with my " open pores and no primer helps -_- " next weekend i make a peel off mask it will be FULL OF WHITE HEADS , but with this BB cream , it s fine , no pimples , no skin problems , does the job , moisturises  ,,,,its perfect for combination and dark sikn i wouldn't recommend it for oily skins as it makes it look more oily ,, i will buy it over and over , it s almost done here HAHA , but yeah , i highly recommend
Narimene C.
Having extremely sensitive skin I take extra caution with what goes on my face. I've heard good things about bb cream products and decided to give this particular one a try. I've just finished my first tube and am as we speak about to leave to grab another! It's silky smooth so the application process is a breeze wether you are using your hands , sponge or brush! I've used a brush and my hands. It gives a little shin so if you don't like shine then this isn't for you but I do so I Lalalala loveeeee it!
Sophie S.
This product is good for a B.B. cream. Gives a light coverage but is buildable. This is good for most skin types whether you’re dry or oily. Last for a moderate amount of time.
nina p.
ANNABA
hello my lovely BB cream , i ve been using this for more than 2 years , each time it s over and i buy it again , i am in love with this product , yes ! it doesn't give u that perfect coverage , but a natural shade , it s my daily cream , i put it , add some mascara , a lipstick , and boom , ready to go to the university ,,, if i have a pimple or smthg , it will reduce it , not cover it for 100 percent , but reduce it ,,,, also i noticed that it didn't damage my skin , generally when i wear foundation with my " open pores and no primer helps -_- " next weekend i make a peel off mask it will be FULL OF WHITE HEADS , but with this BB cream , it s fine , no pimples , no skin problems , does the job , moisturises  ,,,,its perfect for combination and dark sikn i wouldn't recommend it for oily skins as it makes it look more oily ,, i will buy it over and over , it s almost done here HAHA , but yeah , i highly recommend it
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
I'm honestly surprised by this product, I've repurchased it twice because it really is good. My only reason for not giving it a full five stars is because it doesn't offer a big shade range which I slightly understand as it's a BB cream rather than a foundation and its also a little too oily for my skin, I've also purchased the one for oily skin but there doesn't seem to be much difference. Apart from those reasons I highly recommend it to someone who isn't so fair skinned and definitely if you find you have dryer skin. For a BB cream I find it has a really nice coverage to it and it really helps your skin too! The smell I can't get enough of and it feels really light on the face. I'm really gutted it doesn't work so well for my skin because if it did, it would probably replace any foundation I own. Affordable and definitely worth the try!
Mallika G.
Kanpur
It is light coverage and is a water-based BB cream. Anyone having dry skin or have dry patches will love it because it glides on and blends out like a dream. As I mentioned before it does not provide very full coverage, so people who will want to cover their acne scars or marks they will definitely not enjoy it. You can apply a lot but it will not look cakey. I am nearly going to finish my first tube of it and will definitely buy more.
Xenia T.
barcelona
I purchased this in "light". I have tried the other Garnier BB creams and wasn't impressed. This one is entirely different and has the look and texture of a genuine Asian BB cream. I have tried Revlon, Misscha and many other BB and CC creams. This one is superior in my opinion. It is quite thick, but applies really easily using my Beauty Blender. It sets to a satin finish on my skin, but that may come down to the Biore Perfect Milk that I apply underneath. What I like most about this BB cream is the cream stays in place all day. The coverage on me is medium to full which is unusual for BB creams. It just makes me look really healthy. For the moment this is my HG foundation.
Natalia R.
montevideo
Es una lástima porque esperaba mucho más de esta bb cream ya que es una marca que me encanta pero no funciona con tipos de pieles grasas .
Ya cuando la estas aplicando sientes que se te va poniendo grasa directamente en el rostro y en vez de empezar a a secarse queda ahí Cómo si tuvieras la cara mojada y pasa el rato y no se absorbe sin contar con que te brilla la cara de grasa cuando tienes piel grasa . No puedes ni sonarte la nariz porque te queda todo el producto en el pañuelo como si recien te lo hubieras aplicado.
No me gustó para nada. Creo q tiene que mejorar bastante
Maria M.
Elche
I usually love all the Garnier products I try, so I'm sad to say this one dissapointed me. This bb cream just didn't work for me.
First of all, it only has three color choices and the light one was still too dark for me, but I could work with that. In the beginning it was great, it offers a sheer coverage which is normal in a bb cream but you can still see the difference, your skin is more even and the imperfections are naturally covered, so I was happy with that. But, after a couple of hours wearing it, my face already looked super oily and shiny. It probably works better for people with dry skin, but I wouldn't recommend it if you have combination/oily skin.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?