BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Samantha D.
Cluny, Alberta, Alberta
I did not like this, it felt very greasy and heavy on my face. It separated on my cheek area after 4 hours of wear.. It does not smell good and it's pretty expensive. I do not recommend this, it did not work for me.
Salma K.
Rabat
I really like this product , it's easy to apply and blend , it is full coverage for my face so I really liked it , it makes my skin look really smooth but it looked kind of oily , but I will surely buy this again .
fatma d.
Dubai
I use this cream every day when I go to college, it's light and doesn't really show that I even put anything on my face. I recommend this to any woman who doesn't have a lot of time in the morning to put on makeup.
Mary T.
New Hamburg, ON
I thought this would be the answer to all my problems but it wasn't. It doesn't cover very well, doesn't last, is blotchy & smells funny. I didn't find that it "perfects" my skin. I guess you get what you pay for.
Rachelle B.
I love this product! The consistency is perfect and the coverage is good! It always makes my makeup look great! I love to use this alone in the summer and under my makeup as a primer in the colder months! FLAWLESS
Mollie N.
Actually doesn't match my skin tone. Leaves it feeling greasy and looks shiny, doesn't provide much coverage at all and doesn't hide my blemishes. However it's extremely easy to apply and a little goes a long way.
Laureen T.
This is a miracle cream! I used to have dark spots on my face from acne and sun damage. After using this bb cream for a few months I noticed my complexion getting clearer. Its great for sensitive skin like mine.
Natasha M.
Soweto, Gauteng
I got 2 of these BB creams, in dark and medium shade. It offers little to no sun protection. What I did like is that is is easy to blend in with my foundation. The coverage is minimal but I would buy them again
Alice T.
This BB cream is a real dream come true. It hides imperfections, blemishes, and dark spots all while moisturising the skin. Plus, the price is really low for that quality! I definitely recommend this product.
Megan B.
Winnipeg
This foundation is very light weight. Very good coverage. It lasts all day long wear. It's very easy to apply and blend into skin. Very buildable and easy to layer. I highly recommend this protect to others .
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?