BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
  • "This is a awesome product! does miracles for my very dry skin! loveeee" in 156 reviews
Paola
El Paso, TX
I just wish it had more coverage!
Cristina E.
Oily, kind of acts like makeup.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Very good product..
Cindy X.
Stockton, CA
Love this BB Cream!
Hannah ✨.
I was very excited to try this product but to be honest I was a bit disappointed. I wanted to try a BB cream as I hoped it would be a bit lighter on my skin than foundation but was very disappointed with how heavy the coverage on this is. Their shade range is also very disappointing- I used the shade “light” which is the lightest there is and it was still several shades too dark and orangey for me. I was also very surprised to find that it was such a thick cream and didn’t blend very well either. The packaging suggests it could be used instead of a moisturiser but I don’t particularly like the idea of using a moisturiser you have to take off with make up remover every evening - you certainly wouldn’t want to leave this on your skin for any length of time. Overall very disappointing, as I had high hopes for this product but I would not recommend it and definitely will not purchase it again.
Elorah-Jayne D.
Rock View, Halberton
Not good at all, I've spent months trying to make this product work, I initially bought this as something to brighten up my tired face for the school runs quickly and efficiently without much use of anymore products. I bought this in extra light to suit my pale complexion- still too orange, why does every high street brand bb cream have to come with orange undertones? This blends out terribly, it balls up in areas and sits in my pores and I've tried every variation of skin preparation... I can spend a few minutes getting it suitably blended then find a patch of balled up unblended product that I have to work with some force to blend in disturbing the blended areas around it. If I can get it looking suitable it slides around my face, it doesn't dry down or absorb at all, it feels uncomfortable even with powder. There's absolutely no coverage at all, to get this product wearable I have to apply pretty much a full face of concealer to cover up redness and blemishes, then set it with setting spray, wait a good 5 minutes for it to dry down before powdering around the areas where my makeup tends to fade the most before cracking on with the rest of my makeup. If that weren't bad enough, when I finally get it looking acceptable even if I have to use more products that I originally wanted to, my skin has broken out in several places with angry, bruisey feeling spots. In short I don't really recommend this at all unless you have no skin problems whatsoever. My quest for the perfect tinted moisturiser continues.
Asma K.
100% the best bb cream ever!!!i love this stuff,it works wonders on my face..when i was in my teens i didnt wear foundation as i would break out no matter which ever brand i tried then i just brought costent caroll powder and all through teen life that was my holy grail until in my above 25 i decided i will give foundations another go...but alas i still broke out untill this came out and i thoght og that should be something i need to try and omg....my skin is in really good condions (touch wood)so this in the colour fair on my skin just covers lightly the little marks i might have its like my skin but better, and it makes me look sooo natural that for a while i have been th envy of the women in the family...:) until ii gave my secreat away...its soooo light and you can build it up but its not an foundation guys so please dont get confused about the ammount of coverage you want.THANK YOU FOR THIS PRODUCT AND PLEASE DONT EVER DISCONTINUE IT
sanaech685947 C.
Arfoud(avenue moulay ismail,nouveau quartier,Morocco)
I love this product because make my skin look nice ..but I take the color medium and it make my skin look so dark , also it make my skin look shiny but i can not deny that it cover the acne and all the imperfections
this bb cream is the best so far it covers my face really nicely and protects it from the sun it also looks very natural and is good for all types of skin . one of the main things i like about it is that it's easy to blend so you don't struggle with it that's why i would recommend it for others

Nom: Sanae Chaouki

Adress: Nouveau quartier, Avenue Moulay Ismail 13

Zip Code: 52200

City: Arfoud

Country: Morocco
EleanorLucy M.
Hereford
I love this product! I’ve used this B.B. cream for years since I was in school and even now as a Make
Up Artist I use it on myself on those days when I’m not feeling the full coverage look and I want more of a glow! I’ve found the colour of this always appears darker than my natural skin tone but in a good way, it looks as though I’ve got a natural tan and with healthy dewy skin! Would recommend for an everyday alternative to foundation or even as a replacement when on holiday/summer, when the heat is too much for foundation!
Ashley P.
I was surprised at how much I enjoyed this BB cream. The texture is very light, the coverage is low but even and it leaves a soft, natural finish that looks like skin. It also comes in a huge tube with lots of product. The only downside of this product is the smell--it has an incredibly strong "makeup remover wipe" scent that lasts for a really long time after application and actually made my eyes water. People with sensitivities to smell will not be able to stand this, guaranteed.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?