BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
kaitlyn c.
Wallaceburg, ON
This stuff is great for going to the beach or days when you don't want to put on a full face of makeup covers imprections very creamy and smooth makes the face hhave a little bit of colour this product is great on the go
Yasmin B.
Coventry , West Midlands
One of my all time favorites. Moisturises, sun protection and a healthy even coverage. Great for holidays. Perfect for a natural look or under foundation as a base for a heavier coverage. Love love love this product!
Paulina L.
Muy grasosa y me provocaba más acné y demasiada sensibilidad en mi piel, en realidad me quemaba, antes la usaba mucho y me gusta demasiado pero ahora la deje de usar por ese motivo sentía la piel muy grasosa feamente.
Marilyn R.
Me gusta mucho aparte que cubre muy bien las imperfecciones siento las piel hidratada y brillante parace ser mi piel natural es muy buen producto aparte que con poco en mi caso cubre todo muy bien y proteje del sol 👍
Carly R.
surrey, BC
This is a product that I will use every day .. It does not dry out my skin, does not go on oily or leave a shine. This i light for the summer and lets you build off it in the winter this goes on easy and blends well
Samantha D.
Cluny, Alberta, Alberta
I did not like this, it felt very greasy and heavy on my face. It separated on my cheek area after 4 hours of wear.. It does not smell good and it's pretty expensive. I do not recommend this, it did not work for me.
Salma K.
Rabat
I really like this product , it's easy to apply and blend , it is full coverage for my face so I really liked it , it makes my skin look really smooth but it looked kind of oily , but I will surely buy this again .
fatma d.
Dubai
I use this cream every day when I go to college, it's light and doesn't really show that I even put anything on my face. I recommend this to any woman who doesn't have a lot of time in the morning to put on makeup.
Mary T.
New Hamburg, ON
I thought this would be the answer to all my problems but it wasn't. It doesn't cover very well, doesn't last, is blotchy & smells funny. I didn't find that it "perfects" my skin. I guess you get what you pay for.
Rachelle B.
I love this product! The consistency is perfect and the coverage is good! It always makes my makeup look great! I love to use this alone in the summer and under my makeup as a primer in the colder months! FLAWLESS
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?