BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Chelsea D.
Ottawa
I love all Garnier products. I do use BB cream, it is light, blends well and has a natural glow. The one downside to this product is the smell. I may be overly sensitive but it does have a small odor that does remain throughout wear.
Salome E.
Lausanne 25
I grabbed this at my local supermaket at a point where I had no more foundation. It Wasn't perfectly adapted to my skin type, but it was a good enough for the few days that I need a little coverage. But i did find it oily and thick.
Katherine L.
This was ok but it didn't stay on my skin even with a primer underneath. I was disappointed with it. I wouldn't repeat buying this and the package was too small. I use Benefit BB cream and I prefer it as it stays on my skin all day.
Karla M.
Garnier BB Eye Miracle Skin Perfector Daily Eye Roller.
Hace 3 meses compre el tono medio , no se adapto a mi tono de piel :( , no tiene cobertura media que promete , mi tubo se hizo duro , no tiene acceso a una buena aplicación .
Emily B.
Great bb cream for everyday use as it provides good coverage and benefits for the skin. A good alternative when you want to give your skin a break from foundation but still want some coverage. However, the shade range is limited.
Jenny W.
Northwich, Cheshire
I have dry skin and still most bb creams still make my skin dry and crispy but this one actually hydrates all day and gives your face a natural glow, it's light to medium coverage it's very build able though and blends very well.
I like the coverage and how it keeps me matte throughout the day. The only downside is that it oxidizes pink, and I'm more yellow, so it's kind of hard for me. I also would love it a little more if there was a fair/light shade.
Lizette O.
First time I tried a BB cream and I love it. I have dark circles under my eyes and I get good coverage. Since I have wrinkles around my eyes it doesn't cake into those wrinkles. I use the medium/deep and it is just perfect.
maisie b.
Christchurch
This went on so smooth and perfect. I love the coverage for a BB cream. It did sort of cling to dry areas throughout the day though. It also faded throughout the day whenIi didn't use any powder, setting spray or primer.
Alicia G.
Smooth easy to use product. Blends well with skin and the colour works well with different shades of skin tone. Feels clean and light when it's on, not cakey at all. Covers some blemishes and works well as a makeup base.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?