BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Doaa M.
The formula is inconsistent sometimes it's oily and other times it's not, it has a good coverage and it'd perfectly suits dry to combo skin. It's affordable and available at local drugstores & supermarkets. I don't recommend it I think there are better affordable options as well
marie m.
london, london
Like this products its afrordable effective neat everyone shoud try it at last once Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or not I definitely recommend this product Great product for sure
Nomana K.
OMGG ever since 2013 (when i didnt use foundations lol) garnier BB cream as become my go to moisture and the days i dont feel like applying foundations this bb cream is all i need!
Aysha C.
This was the product I used all throughout uni. It's perfect for everyday use. Gives a little tint of colour and a beautiful glow to the face. But since I've gotten acne I don't use any more as it doesn't have that level of coverage.. but it's a great product I loved so much!
Jessica G.
tizayuca, hidalgo
es una marca la cual ofrece mucho me encanta la verdad vale la pena el gasto, este producto es uno de mis favoritos en mexico en cualquier comercio se termina pronto ya que a muchas chicas y a mi nos encanta la gran variedad de productos. simplemente me encantan¡¡
Marian G.
Alexandria
this is such a good option for dry skin girls and for the shoots i do when i want the skin to be very hydrated i put a light layer on as a tinted moisturiser but it doesn't work for oily skin girls or even combo skin girls as it is very hydrating and oily feeling
Jade R.
Pine River, MB
This has been my face bb cream for the past 4 years now, an old friend of mine have gave me hers because her skin was very sensitive, I used it once and fell in love! You wouldnt think that you'd get full coverage but you totally do. Go buy it ladies totally worth it
Smija S.
sharjah
Not really a fan of this bb cream as there is very few shades .. none matches me .. one is too dark and other is bit too fair for me ..also for my combination skin it makes me too oily towards the end and I mostly wont repurchase it until i see some improvements :)
Miu H.
Port-au-Prince
This is the first BB Cream I've tried, based on very good review. I've tried many others, this may be the least disappointing but, i didn't enjoy it at all. I definitely think i need at least medium coverage when it comes to my base. I don't recommend this one.
Tania C.
Bacchus Marsh
I use this BB cream nearly every day. It is very light and comfortable to wear. It last through the whole school day and it blends right into my skin. It is good for both oily and dry skin but during the summer is it best that you don't wear this as it does sweat off. Overall this is a great daily cream!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?