BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Roxana A.
I was really excited about trying this product cuz I HEARD SO MANY good reviews about it but for mt skin type it doesn't work so good . The oily texture is just not for my face , I didn't like the finish and texture and not even the smell . Sorry Garnier , you are a really good brand but this BB cream is not the best option. Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
Jimena F.
Lima
Adoro está marca yo utilizo su agua miselania y la adoro me quita todo el maquillaje por eso Garnier es una de mis marcas favoritas Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
Saffron D.
Norwich, Norfolk
My go to on non makeup days as it helps add a natural glow to my skin. Super affordable and lasts a really long time and doesn’t make me feel like I am wearing makeup as it is super lightweight. Would buy over and over.
Fanii C.
Esta bb cream de garnier es muy buena para las personas que quieran lucir una piel hidratada , bonita y uniforme ademas que su filtro solar incluido es muy bueno para pieles sensibles.
Andrea S.
Cobourg
My friend recommended me to use this brand instead of maybeline. I absolutely love this brand! It is not oily and covers any blemishes. Also my skin does not go dry in the winter.
Aya K.
I can not talk about it much because it is more than wonderful I can not live without this invention, its coverage is very light, but it gives a light to the face and unifies the skin color is beautiful and natural.
Sophie P.
Denham Road , Sheffield
really nice moisturising feel on the skin and i looove the fresh smell! it gives a really light coverage that just blurs imperfections and makes you look really healthy and glowy. my only issue is the shade range! there are barely any, and i have the shade light which i can only use when i’ve got a fair bit of fake tan on
daleena A.
Love this product since years!! It's my go to go makeup always . But it feel lightly oily sometimes..But i love this bb cream..A budget bb cream ever 😍
It claims to be miracle skin perfector..Yes it Doo perfector skin..!!
The best part of this bb is it comes with a SPF15..!!
Shayne F.
Winnipeg, MB
I wish they have more shades of this. It is perfect for me in the winter time but in the summer time, it seems a little light on me. It is a great bb cream nevertheless. It's not sticky like other BB creams I have tried. The smell is nice and light. The coverage is light but is buildable to medium
Angelica E.
Weoley Castle, Birmingham
If you want a light weight and sheer coverage product, then I would recommend this. This product is not fragrant free but the smell of the BB cream is amazing (has a fresh fruity smell). The downside to this product however is that there is a small range of colors to choose from (only 3 I believe)
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?