BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Lan N.
Guys this is probably one of my top 3 drugstore bn creams that I have used and I thinks it's great for all skin types. It worked great on me and I have oily skin, worked great on my friend who has dry skin and I just think it's a great product overall
Kayla H.
This BB cream gave a light coverage, leaving my skin feel soft and hydrated. It was easy to apply either using my fingers or a beauty blender. The con is it didn't tend to last all day, and the lightest colour was a shade too dark for my light skin.
Sevi B.
I love the Garnier Skin Perfector BB Cream for combination/oily skin in Light/Medium. It is the best BB cream I have ever tried. The texture is very light and it blends over the skin so seamlessly while providing just the right amount of coverage.
Amrit R.
I recently purchased this BB cream in light/medium and I absoloutely love it! It was easy to blend and provided just the right amount of coverage and is even buildable! It definitely evens my skin tone. I will continue to repurchase this product!
Anastasiya L.
I don't like using foundations as I think they are to heavy for my skin. I've tried a lot of different BB creams but this one is the best. It doesn't make me orange, the coverage is light as well as the consistency, and the price is good as well.
Beth G.
I really like this product, the roller ball is really cooling on the eye area and reduces puffiness, and the tinted cream helps to cover my dark circles, I have quite dark circles so this doesn't cover them completely but gives me a good start.
Mara C.
It's a wonderful bb cream with medium coverage but it is a bit orange on me, unfortunately.

The fragrance is fresh and I have not had any breakouts with it. I'm also quite oily, and I've had no problems with it, but the finish is very dewy.
Fatima T.
I have just started using it. A Bbcream that has everything in it. It is light weight. Feels natural on skin. Light coverage. And yes, it is long lasting. Only this i dont like is that it has very light coverage. But its good for daily use.
Alexandra R.
I didn't like this product at all, it was super oily and left my skin feeling too sticky. After a week I had a lot of pimples and that's very rare for my skin type. I wouldn't buy it again..
So if you have oily skin I wouldn't recommend it.
Paola S.
Me encanto, no es super super grasosa en mi opinion: me encanto me gusta muchisimo me parece super accesible , respecto a la cobertura es muy natural, a mi si me funciona porque solo quiero emparejar el tono de mi piel. La recomiendo al 100
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?