BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

Buy on Amazon*
Batoul A.
Perth
Best BB cream ever.....!
Perfect coverage, light and my skin can breathe, smells good and I can just put powder on top and look okay! It makes my skin nice and soft and isn't at all oily. It's also not so dark or thick that when I use it as a base and then apply foundation I don't look like an oompa loompa! So a win!
Dana s.
AbuDhabi
Acne-prone skin types require specially-formulated skin care and makeup products such as the SkinActive Miracle Skin Perfector BB Daily Anti-Acne that can help conceal imperfections and prevent new breakouts.
vicky b.
UK
This is first B.B. cream I’ve ever tried, never had them before as I always keep with my usual foundation. But as it goes, this is really good. It keeps my skin looking healthy and well moisturised. The only downfall I do have, is when I have any blemishes appearing. They don’t cover it very well, so then I resort back to my foundation. But overall, I use this a lot and it’s nice and light on my face too
Laila G.
sharjah
its instantly takes the red out of skin conceals any imperfections but doesn’t look that any body wear any makeup its hav medium coverage thats good for formal wear or and day to day look ...... its great and worth its pocket friendly...
Stephanie A.
Kings Norton , Birmingham
This bb cream is AMAZING it gives better coverage than a lot of foundations I've used. It has a gorgeous smell and is perfect for lazy days when you want something on but to feel like your wearing nothing. Word of warning if you have really really pale skin you may find it dark
Yomna F.
Cairo
This product has a sheer coverage which gives your skin a glow perfect for normal to dry skin. Excellent protection from the sun and extremely easy to apply and blend and it's perfect for daily use .
Roxana A.
I was really excited about trying this product cuz I HEARD SO MANY good reviews about it but for mt skin type it doesn't work so good . The oily texture is just not for my face , I didn't like the finish and texture and not even the smell . Sorry Garnier , you are a really good brand but this BB cream is not the best option. Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
Jimena F.
Lima
Adoro está marca yo utilizo su agua miselania y la adoro me quita todo el maquillaje por eso Garnier es una de mis marcas favoritas Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
Saffron D.
Norwich, Norfolk
My go to on non makeup days as it helps add a natural glow to my skin. Super affordable and lasts a really long time and doesn’t make me feel like I am wearing makeup as it is super lightweight. Would buy over and over.
Fanii C.
Esta bb cream de garnier es muy buena para las personas que quieran lucir una piel hidratada , bonita y uniforme ademas que su filtro solar incluido es muy bueno para pieles sensibles.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?