BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Halima B.
Bordj bou arreridj
J'ai testé la crème Garnier plusieurs fois et je suis absolument en amour avec le resultat à chaque fois que je l'utilise, c'est une crème trévs légère et couvrante, elle tient toute la journée et sans oublier aussi la protection contre le soleil. Je donne 4 etoile pour le produit je l'adore
oumaima r.
safi
 La perlite ultra-absorbante aide à prévenir les brillances tout au long de la journée grâce à ses agents anti-sébum. Elle réduit efficacement l'apparence des pores et imperfections.Les pigments minéraux unifient et lissent la peau pour un regard parfait en un seul geste
Liliana B.
Montijo
I love this BB cream, it makes your skin so soft! It's definitly a good investment! I use it frequently and it always make me feel so confident! Try it and then give me your feedback!
Ayesha H.
Kitchener, IN
Amazing bb cream! I honestly feel its the most under rated bb cream out there. It gives the most flawless, natural coverage. Staying power is good as well. It instantly brightens your complexion. However, theres not much shade range available in these.
Amal F.
Monsteur (bouhjar)
"long time" mentioned in 336 reviews
i really love urban decay makeup ive used it for a long time and its great its easy to apply and i love the colors i wear makeup just about everyday and i love this product
Lizzie A.
This product is an ok product. 1. There are only 4 shades and I'm in the middle of the last two shades so I picked the lighter shade. 2. At first, it feels like a cream but then after a couple hours it sits on your face and moves around and it's just... not absorbed by the skin. However, it evens out your skin, corrects it, and I do see a difference in my skin ( a good difference). Obviously, it is not a full coverage but it'll do a natural look.... at least for the first couple hours.
Ala M.
Gothenburg
It’s a great BB cream but I just wish it covered a little better. There are also not many color options, medium is too dark for me and light is too light, I had to buy both of these to mix the right color for me. It smells good though.
leanna M.
Sheffield
I use this sometimes for my everyday makeup if I’m having a down day and it always feels light on my skin and evens my skin tone out in a lovely way. It’s a very good price point it’s a lovely back up to have in any makeup drawer.
Angela J.
Wellington
I wore this everyday for months! It evens out my skin and gives me a nice dewy look. It also moisturizes my skin really well. If you want more coverage, then this may not work for that. But for everyday wear, this is perfect! I have already repurchased it!
Belén G.
New Castle, DE
I honestly think that this product is OK. I was expecting a better coverage and I wasnt really impressed with it. It is very easy to apply and it gives a very natural and light finish. It also has a shimmering result whenever it has been worn for several hours.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?