BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Aurélie C.
I've used it for a few months and it was a really good product. The shade matches my skin tone really nicely and I liked the texture which made it easier to apply and blender with other products. It lasted me throughout an entire day of class so I'd say it's long lasting.
Mandy D.
Love this BB-cream! It's perfect for my skin which has a low moisture level. It's a rich cream that hydrates my skin and gives it a nice glow. I only need a drop to dover my entire face. Because it's such a good product for an honest price I will definitely buy it again.
Georgia-kate T.
DRIVER
I think this product was very good but the shade that I bought didn't match my skin tone at all. I bought this product at chemist warehouse this product was very gentle on my skin it was very effective but there weren't very many shades so the colour didn't suit me.
Patricia C.
This product is ok, not my favorite though... It's a good BB cream but I like a little bit more coverage not just a tint of color. The sunblock that it has make my eyes tear a lot and it's not very long lasting. The scent is good. I would not buy this product again.
Jnetta O.
It's runny product!! It goes on and it settles in! Yes it does blend in within face fine! Dry or combination skin! People use this as a everyday primer! Yes it keep you naked in place! It's an okay product you need t o test it out for yourself and see for yourself
Leanne H.
Scotland
Didn't like this bob cream. Felt it very oily and cakey for a bb cream. Didn't it work well with powder applied over it and didn't allow my skin to breath. Expected better. Also wasn't keen on the colour it left my collection. There are better products available
Ana E.
Cartaxo
I really like this BB cream. I have many acne zits and scars and it really helps covering them a little bit without damaging my skin and protecting it from the sun and the cold. The package is also nice and it brings a lot of product so it lasts me a long time.
Rachel D.
I'm very new to experimenting with BB creams, I've always been a foundation girl. This BB cream has made me realise I'll never go back. the coverage is so light and doesn't feel like you've caked it on. It is doing wonders to my face in terms of acne as well
Tayah L.
This BB cream is great for me as I have sensative skin and doesn't give me any rash. It is not very good for dry skin as it makes your skin even dryer but its easy to apply and easy to blend. BB creeam is very affordable and I would recommend to other people.
Rosa T.
It's not my cup of tea but I think that the product it's OK. Not good for extra-dry skin or extra-oiled skin.

-Pros:
Hide everything

Cons:
Very very dark tones for my skin
It's difficult to blend it and have a shimmer result.

I don't recommend this product.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?