BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Salome E.
Salome E.
Lausanne 25
I grabbed this at my local supermaket at a point where I had no more foundation. It Wasn't perfectly adapted to my skin type, but it was a good enough for the few days that I need a little coverage. But i did find it oily and thick.
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
This was ok but it didn't stay on my skin even with a primer underneath. I was disappointed with it. I wouldn't repeat buying this and the package was too small. I use Benefit BB cream and I prefer it as it stays on my skin all day.
Karla M.
Karla M.
Garnier BB Eye Miracle Skin Perfector Daily Eye Roller.
Hace 3 meses compre el tono medio , no se adapto a mi tono de piel :( , no tiene cobertura media que promete , mi tubo se hizo duro , no tiene acceso a una buena aplicación .
Emily B.
Emily B.
Great bb cream for everyday use as it provides good coverage and benefits for the skin. A good alternative when you want to give your skin a break from foundation but still want some coverage. However, the shade range is limited.
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Northwich, Cheshire
I have dry skin and still most bb creams still make my skin dry and crispy but this one actually hydrates all day and gives your face a natural glow, it's light to medium coverage it's very build able though and blends very well.
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
I did not like this BB cream. The texture was awfull, too thick. The finish was horrible and dry, which is the opposite of how a BB cream should feel. I love other garnier products so I gave it a try, but it was a waste of money.
I like the coverage and how it keeps me matte throughout the day. The only downside is that it oxidizes pink, and I'm more yellow, so it's kind of hard for me. I also would love it a little more if there was a fair/light shade.
Lizette O.
Lizette O.
First time I tried a BB cream and I love it. I have dark circles under my eyes and I get good coverage. Since I have wrinkles around my eyes it doesn't cake into those wrinkles. I use the medium/deep and it is just perfect.
Trista H.
Trista H.
A little too costly for the result I say. I have to moisturize my face first or else it sticks to the skin and is tough to rub in. The color does blend in but I don't see much of a difference. I can still see dark circles.
maisie b.
maisie b.
Christchurch
This went on so smooth and perfect. I love the coverage for a BB cream. It did sort of cling to dry areas throughout the day though. It also faded throughout the day whenIi didn't use any powder, setting spray or primer.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?