BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Natasha W.
I liked this product a lot! It is gentle on the eyes and good for my sensitive skin, however I prefer the Maybelline alternative simply because it works better on my skin. This product is easy to find at the drugstore and I would be likely to buy it again if I couldn't get the Maybelline one I like.
Victoria B.
I chose this product to try after seeing various videos on youtube stating how amazing it was! After the first try I was so impressed! I have some red discolouration on my face and my skin tends to get very dry, so I was really happy with the coverage that it gave for a BB cream!
Bought at boots!
Emalee O.
When used in conjunction with a pressed matte powder, this stuff is perfect! The coverage is absolutely phenomenal and it's light and not cakey. I used this regularly and it stays fixed all day. It's better than other bb creams and doesn't damage the skin or clog pores. Absolutely fantastic!
Milica D.
This BB cream is ok and I did like it. I think there need to be more colors because it is hard for me to match it with my skin color. It has SPF so it is great for everyday and it has a light coverage. I think this is best for normal skin and for someone who doesn't need a lot of coverage.
miryam o.
je suis mitigé sur cette bb crème car elle a une bonne couvrance mais ne convient pas aux personnes ayant la peau mixte à grasse car elle a tendance à laisser un effet huileux sur la peau à la fin de la journée
son prix reste abordable, cependant il faudrait penser à décliner les teintes
Gabi P.
Such a light product which I love to use instead of my foundation. It doesn't make you break out because it's not as heavy as foundation but it has the same coverage. I have been using this for a year now and I will continue to do so. I would definitely recommend it and buy it again
Aranzazu C.
This was my first encounter with the BB creams world, and I loved it. I still use BB cream rather than foundation as it is lighter and more natural. Garnier's one it's in between those, and gives me a very nice glowy finish. I would love it more if it weren't stichy on the eyes.
Stephanie L.
This was my first ever makeup purchase and really got me into the makeup scene. I remember it well, as the colour matched mine perfectly and had a nice and #light coverage. It wasn't too heavy and was very #breathable. All through the day I never noticed any discomfort as well!
Eshita M.
Dublin
It just about does the job. Nothing great about it. It has a minimal coverage but that is to be expected for a BB cream. It isn't very long lasting and starts melting off you within the hour. I will not recommend as there are other BB creams in the price range which are better.
Monica B.
Quando o assunto é ao redor olhos todas sabemos que é onde fica mais as marcas da idade e Garnier BB garante um resultado duradouro em peles claras tipo a minha desfaça perfeitamente marcas de expressões na região abaixo dos olhos pretendo continuar usando amei o resultado.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?