BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
I didn't like this product at all, it was super oily and left my skin feeling too sticky. After a week I had a lot of pimples and that's very rare for my skin type. I wouldn't buy it again..
So if you have oily skin I wouldn't recommend it.
Paola S.
Paola S.
Me encanto, no es super super grasosa en mi opinion: me encanto me gusta muchisimo me parece super accesible , respecto a la cobertura es muy natural, a mi si me funciona porque solo quiero emparejar el tono de mi piel. La recomiendo al 100
Holly H.
Holly H.
Sunshine Coast, QLD
Before using this product the ads make it seem like it's the amazing... But I found that it didn't stay on your skin all day and wiped off very easier. I would recommend it to people with non oily skin though, as it's defiantly affordable!
Lily C.
Lily C.
Toronto
This product would only be good if you have relatively good skin to begin with. However, if your skin is at all oily this product only would exacerbate it. Coverage is very very sheer, and it tends to stick to any imperfections on my face.
Linda E.
Linda E.
I felt like this product was average for me. It has a nice smell to it and the coverage is also okay, but it made my skin oily which is not okay, also it looked heavy on me after I put powder on, which it should not since it is a BB cream.
Marina D.
Marina D.
Travanca do Mondego
The garnier bb cream isa must have. The couverage isnt grate but when we are in a hurry this is alife savior. It containes spf, foundation couverage, moistarizer, and so mutch more that its good for our skin. And our skin is everything
Alley H.
Alley H.
I love this BB Cream! It's the best one I have tried! It's light not to cakey... Goes on great! I have purchased this twice and will purchase again. Overall good price and quality. Would recommend for summer days or even everyday wear.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Mulmur, ON
This BB cream provides pretty decent coverage. This cream does work very well to even out skin tones and hide blemishes. However, I find that it leaves a shin on your skin and have to put a powder foundation over top to hide the shine.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
Ottawa
I love all Garnier products. I do use BB cream, it is light, blends well and has a natural glow. The one downside to this product is the smell. I may be overly sensitive but it does have a small odor that does remain throughout wear.
Salome E.
Salome E.
Lausanne 25
I grabbed this at my local supermaket at a point where I had no more foundation. It Wasn't perfectly adapted to my skin type, but it was a good enough for the few days that I need a little coverage. But i did find it oily and thick.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?