BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Hannah ✨.
I was very excited to try this product but to be honest I was a bit disappointed. I wanted to try a BB cream as I hoped it would be a bit lighter on my skin than foundation but was very disappointed with how heavy the coverage on this is. Their shade range is also very disappointing- I used the shade “light” which is the lightest there is and it was still several shades too dark and orangey for me. I was also very surprised to find that it was such a thick cream and didn’t blend very well either. The packaging suggests it could be used instead of a moisturiser but I don’t particularly like the idea of using a moisturiser you have to take off with make up remover every evening - you certainly wouldn’t want to leave this on your skin for any length of time. Overall very disappointing, as I had high hopes for this product but I would not recommend it and definitely will not purchase it again.
Elorah-Jayne D.
Rock View, Halberton
Not good at all, I've spent months trying to make this product work, I initially bought this as something to brighten up my tired face for the school runs quickly and efficiently without much use of anymore products. I bought this in extra light to suit my pale complexion- still too orange, why does every high street brand bb cream have to come with orange undertones? This blends out terribly, it balls up in areas and sits in my pores and I've tried every variation of skin preparation... I can spend a few minutes getting it suitably blended then find a patch of balled up unblended product that I have to work with some force to blend in disturbing the blended areas around it. If I can get it looking suitable it slides around my face, it doesn't dry down or absorb at all, it feels uncomfortable even with powder. There's absolutely no coverage at all, to get this product wearable I have to apply pretty much a full face of concealer to cover up redness and blemishes, then set it with setting spray, wait a good 5 minutes for it to dry down before powdering around the areas where my makeup tends to fade the most before cracking on with the rest of my makeup. If that weren't bad enough, when I finally get it looking acceptable even if I have to use more products that I originally wanted to, my skin has broken out in several places with angry, bruisey feeling spots. In short I don't really recommend this at all unless you have no skin problems whatsoever. My quest for the perfect tinted moisturiser continues.
Danielle B.
Wakefield
I have the lightest shade and usually I’m not the lightest shade in foundations and this is so orange, really patchy and doesn’t blend what so ever. Tried putting it on many different ways with my fingers, brushes, beauty blenders and nothing will make this go on nicely, wouldn’t advice anyone to buy without getting a sample to see if it’s good on your skin type
kawtar s.
Saint Martin De Crau, Bouche du Rhône,France
I used the Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream for like 2 years and I still using it. I usually don’t like to put a lot of makeup on my face , so I prefer the BB cream rather then the liquid foundation, but not everytime...
It’s really going to hydratate your skin and cover the imperfections at the same time, but It’ll still light and soft.
If you wondering why I like this BB cream so much, I can say that I just finished my second cream....
I’ll never get enough of it.
It’s a necessery for my skin beauty routine.
Halima B.
Bordj bou arreridj
J'ai testé la crème Garnier plusieurs fois et je suis absolument en amour avec le resultat à chaque fois que je l'utilise, c'est une crème trévs légère et couvrante, elle tient toute la journée et sans oublier aussi la protection contre le soleil. Je donne 4 etoile pour le produit je l'adore
Liliana B.
Montijo
I love this BB cream, it makes your skin so soft! It's definitly a good investment! I use it frequently and it always make me feel so confident! Try it and then give me your feedback!
Ayesha H.
Kitchener, IN
Amazing bb cream! I honestly feel its the most under rated bb cream out there. It gives the most flawless, natural coverage. Staying power is good as well. It instantly brightens your complexion. However, theres not much shade range available in these.
Amal F.
Monsteur (bouhjar)
"long time" mentioned in 336 reviews
i really love urban decay makeup ive used it for a long time and its great its easy to apply and i love the colors i wear makeup just about everyday and i love this product
Lizzie A.
This product is an ok product. 1. There are only 4 shades and I'm in the middle of the last two shades so I picked the lighter shade. 2. At first, it feels like a cream but then after a couple hours it sits on your face and moves around and it's just... not absorbed by the skin. However, it evens out your skin, corrects it, and I do see a difference in my skin ( a good difference). Obviously, it is not a full coverage but it'll do a natural look.... at least for the first couple hours.
Ala M.
Gothenburg
It’s a great BB cream but I just wish it covered a little better. There are also not many color options, medium is too dark for me and light is too light, I had to buy both of these to mix the right color for me. It smells good though.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?