BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Kat D.
My brother have me this and I normally don't use bb creams on my eyes but this made a difference!!! My eyes are not only moisturized but the little tint it has made me look more alive.... You don't need a lot of product so although it comes with little product, it'll last you a while. Mine lasted about 3 months.
Théa D.
This is the first BB cream I used and quite frankly it's not really that great. It has a great coverage but on the skin it looks like you've just put on a very greasy cream. I usually bend it a bit with a napkin to make it look a bit matter. It does wear off after a few hours for me. I would not buy it again.
Amira R.
I'm using this for almost 2 years now. The coverage is medium and it's perfect for a daily basis. It smells refreshing, I love the lemon fragrance and it makes my mood up when applying it. This product is such a huge deal for me because how it evens out my skin tone and helping to lighten my pimples marks.
Natalia M.
Carapicuiba, SP
A consistência é bem fina e cobertura é muito leve. Tem que passar bem pouquinho. Com pincel fica mais ou menos e só com uma esponja que consegui espalhar melhor e não deixar a pele tão brilhosa. O que não gostei mesmo é que deixou a pele super brilhosa, mas para quem tem a pele seca pode até ficar legal.
Michelle V.
A great bb cream. I love the natural finish although this original formula is a little shiny although that may be due to the fact that I have oily skin although if I powder throughout the day the finish of beautiful. Recommend highly to anyone wanting a natural finish and for such an affordable price too.
Hannah C.
I used to wear this all the time when I first started wearing makeup and thought it was amazing. Now when I use it, it has very light coverage which isn't what I'm looking for but I think its perfect for when people are young and are just starting out with makeup -- or are comfortable with light coverage 💗
Blaga M.
I love the nice scent that this BB Cream has. I have fair skin, so the light tone matched my skin. In spite of this, throughout the day, my skin became oily and this transfered a lot onto my phone and clothes. The formula could be improved. I found a replacement for it now, and I am not using it anymore.
Jennifer B.
Toronto
This BB cream is so sheer I don't think I can even justify calling it a BB cream. Its just a tinted moisturizer. The price is pretty good for the amount you get but I just use it now on everywhere but my face. Its nice to use on your legs when wearing a dress to give them more colour but thats about it.
Natasha W.
I liked this product a lot! It is gentle on the eyes and good for my sensitive skin, however I prefer the Maybelline alternative simply because it works better on my skin. This product is easy to find at the drugstore and I would be likely to buy it again if I couldn't get the Maybelline one I like.
Victoria B.
I chose this product to try after seeing various videos on youtube stating how amazing it was! After the first try I was so impressed! I have some red discolouration on my face and my skin tends to get very dry, so I was really happy with the coverage that it gave for a BB cream!
Bought at boots!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?