BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Meagan B.
Innisfil, On
Enjoy the smell of this product and its intentions of "correcting" my skin but I find that sometimes if you're looking for a more flawless look you need to put on a little more in regards to cheeks and nose. overall: I enjoy the product and I think its great for the summertime because its like and does so much for your skin
Vedangi S.
Guelph
I've tried so many high end bb creams and tinted moisturizers and I always came back to this Garnier BB Cream. Well, I bought a new bottle recently and was so disappointed that the formula along with the packaging had changed. I'm so upset, I want my money back. The coverage, texture, and color are all different now.
Jolaine B.
Montreal, CA
Love the consistency and that it's tented like a ''foundation'' and not just white, but I'm not sure if it's because of this product, but when I tried it, the day after, it gives me breakouts in my face, but overall my mom really love it, so it depends on every skin! I will try it again and see if it will do it again
Lyn A.
This is my favorite BB cream to date. I find that the shade suits me so much better than other BB creams that I've tried and it lasts for most of the day too. It gives my skin a nice dewy look although my skin does get oily around the T-zone after a couple of hours. Regardless, I will definitely be repurchasing it
Aracely Q.
This product is excellent when you are in college and you do not have the enough time to do your makeup, I do not remember if it has a sun protection, but I can tell that it cover very good to get a natural look, Maybe I will buy it again because I always hurry and it is manageable And very useful in the mornings.
Kat D.
My brother have me this and I normally don't use bb creams on my eyes but this made a difference!!! My eyes are not only moisturized but the little tint it has made me look more alive.... You don't need a lot of product so although it comes with little product, it'll last you a while. Mine lasted about 3 months.
Théa D.
This is the first BB cream I used and quite frankly it's not really that great. It has a great coverage but on the skin it looks like you've just put on a very greasy cream. I usually bend it a bit with a napkin to make it look a bit matter. It does wear off after a few hours for me. I would not buy it again.
Amira R.
I'm using this for almost 2 years now. The coverage is medium and it's perfect for a daily basis. It smells refreshing, I love the lemon fragrance and it makes my mood up when applying it. This product is such a huge deal for me because how it evens out my skin tone and helping to lighten my pimples marks.
Natalia M.
Carapicuiba, SP
A consistência é bem fina e cobertura é muito leve. Tem que passar bem pouquinho. Com pincel fica mais ou menos e só com uma esponja que consegui espalhar melhor e não deixar a pele tão brilhosa. O que não gostei mesmo é que deixou a pele super brilhosa, mas para quem tem a pele seca pode até ficar legal.
Michelle V.
A great bb cream. I love the natural finish although this original formula is a little shiny although that may be due to the fact that I have oily skin although if I powder throughout the day the finish of beautiful. Recommend highly to anyone wanting a natural finish and for such an affordable price too.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?