BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Rosa T.
Rosa T.
It's not my cup of tea but I think that the product it's OK. Not good for extra-dry skin or extra-oiled skin.

-Pros:
Hide everything

Cons:
Very very dark tones for my skin
It's difficult to blend it and have a shimmer result.

I don't recommend this product.
Geena C.
Geena C.
This is way too oily for my combination skin. I think it would be better suited for dry skin types. the texture was quite heavy and it just didn't sit well on my face. The only plus would be that if you like it its inexpensive and you get a lot of product
Seema h.
Seema h.
I love this bb balm Garnier bb miracle skin perfector I us it every day , it apply smooth and stays on all day!It's good. It has a good coverage and easy to apply and very little on the skin. I like it and likes to keep it. I have used almost 5/6 on them.
Sarahi A.
Sarahi A.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Yo la uso como maquillaje diario y me encanta, como se adapta mi color de piel y más por qué siempre estoy expuesta al sol y me viene súper bien y tiene un buen maneja con la beauty blender, la cobertura es media, pero aun así si la volvería a comprar :)
Clancy M.
Clancy M.
Great product! I use this daily for a light coverage. It's very affordable and would highly recommend. I bought it from Kmart. In comparison to high end BB creams it does the jobs for a great price. Would recommend to others looking for a cheap BB cream.
Della M.
Della M.
The packaging said "the lightest", so I bought that one, because I have a little bit darker skin, but the darker one was even more darker. It smells awful and the lightest shade is still very dark. I wouldn't buy it again, it was a disappointment for me.
Javi G.
Javi G.
chile, temuco
Excelente bb cream , cubre alguna de mis imperfecciones súper bien , pero a la vez me da un acabado Natural, que ninguna otra bb cream me a podido dar, da una sensación de que no llevas nada de maquillaje, es perfecta para el día a día 100% recomendable
Preeya S.
Preeya S.
Very light feeling, smells nice, good coverage, BUT the colour selection is seriously lacking, there are only two colours so if you have darker toned skin i would not recommend. I stopped using this because I finally realized it didn't match my skin -_-
Valentina V.
Valentina V.
Chile
Son muy oleosas por lo que dejan la cara muy grasosa. no siento que se absorba o se pegue a la piel. siempre que la utilizaba penaba que iba a manchar toda mi ropa, por eso la use solo una vez. Creo que tiene un precio rasonable pero no lo recommendaria.
zaina G.
zaina G.
OH LORD!! I HAVE BEEN USING IT FOR MAYBE 2 YEARS AND I TRIED SO MANY PRODUCTS BUT THIS HAS STAYED IN MY EVERYDAY ROUTINE!! I LOVE IT AND IT IS SO NATURAL. I made a youtube video on youtube ' Makeup by zaina' using it!! I LOVE IT AND HIGELYYYY RECOMMEND
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?