BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Winnie C.
I use this BB cream everyday but I can tell it's not for everyone. It's lightweight and sheer so it's not a full coverage BB cream. For the most part it's a good BB cream but sometimes I feel it is a bit oily towards the end of the day.
Courtney E.
Palatine, IL
Stopped using foundation day to day after finding this product. It goes on smooth and blends well. Will hide any problem areas and will correct color. I also LOVE that it has spf in it. I literally used this and only this on my week long vacation to Hawaii on my face and did not burn s bit.
Natalia G.
Yucaipa, CA
This is a great B.B. Cream for the coverage, but it is important that you set it with powder because it is greasy. I love wearing this when I'm in a hurry. I leave it in my make up bag because it's so quick and easy to apply on the go.
jule f.
Great value product. Really creamy consistency. I love that it almost gives my skin a flowy look. It has decent coverage for a bb cream too. Perfect for summer when you don't want a heavy foundation on in the hot sun!
Marlena H.
Elkhorn City, KY
The cream glides smoothly over my skin giving a lovely glow. The coverage is amazing, it covers evenly and precise for combination skin. It's priced sufficiently for a product in which has a sun screen, I would buy this product again.
Abby G.
Whitehouse
This is a little heavy so if you like a light weight BB cream keep looking!! If you are very acne prone this may clog your pores. This brand does have very great other BB and CC creams that are light weight if that is what you are looking for I would recommend this brand.
Meegan L.
Murrieta, CA
This a great product for when you want light coverage and don't need a full face of makeup. Great for beach days! Since there is sunscreen in it, that's helpful. Smells nice, and goes on well. I keep this in my makeup bag all the time.
Kelly S.
Dartmouth, MA
I loved the coverage this bb cream has. I was pleasantly surprised but wanted to try because a popular YouTuber raved about it. Glad I bought it and tried it. Conceals and hides redness. It's not full coverage but it hides things well.
Krystal H.
Rexburg, ID
I use this product for my foundation every single day. It wasnt until I started using this that my acne cleared up. It helps keep my skin clean and protected. I have combination skin and it has been great. I will continue buying this product for the foreseeable future.
Dianne H.
I love this bb cream especially in the summer time when I don't want to wear much makeup. I have combo oily skin and it works for me. It doesn't make me super oily just wish it would last a little longer. I definitely recommend it.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?