BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Heather H.
Picayune , MS
Great coverage and price for this bb cream. I believe it is the best in the market for drugstore. I have bought this two or three times before and can't enough of it. I will continue to buy this product.
Emma
This product is very light coverage and easy to apply. I couldn't find the right shade, I have very pale dry skin. Nice packaging, I would not buy again. I would recommend for oily skin but not dry skin.
Kari J.
Landover, MD
I use this a lot during the summer when I don't want heavy foundation or I'm just going out for a few errands. It's light and fresh and still smooths out my complexion so I look put together and natural.
Amanda G.
This is amazing for these summer months to come! Super cheap and the coverage it's actually really nice (it's obviously not a foundation). I would buy it again for when I want light coverage on my skin.
Joyette C.
Burbank, CA
I really liked this one but for some reason I can no longer find it, I don't know why. The coverage is okay for day to day use. It's very lightweight and it looks very natural. Was my favorite way back.
Sabrina A.
Columbus, OH
Too thick with no coverage. download the app mercari , when you sign up it will ask you for a invite code , put in this code ZTBUBF and you will earn $5 towards makeup and other items! Try it for free!
Ani S.
I did not like the dewy finish of this product . I then used a powder to take it down a bit . I did not like the coverage and after a week it sat in the back of makeup drawer waiting to be decluttered.
Influenster M.
I like Garnier bb creams when on sale, but not always my first choice. It moisturizes well but leaves a little bit of a greasy feel. It leaves a great sheer coverage which is all I want in a bb cream.
Carrie G.
Alabaster, AL
This is one of my favorite BB creams for oily skin. I have very oily skin and this keeps me matte all day. This is a medium to full coverage and it is very buildable. I would recommend this to others.
Lauren F.
Don't like this. SO thick and feels so greasy.. I feel like if you didn't have sensitive acne prone skin it would work good but even then it's like wearing a mask. I have combo skin and it was a no go
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?