BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Shay D.
Gillitts
This was one of the first bb creams I ever tried out. I think it offers just the right amount of coverage and is extremely light weight. The one for oily skin is great however the combination skin one is a bit too greasy for my liking. I would recommend it if you don't need a lot of coverage. All in all it does do what it is suppose to but I honestly feel if they had a variety of colours that would be better because the colour variety is a bit scarce.
Esraa A.
Mississauga, ON
One time, I had a burn from a chemical peel that I needed to cover since I had work the next day. I used this since it had a more hydrating formula than foundation. It worked wonderfully. Since I was red, the type of coverage that this product gave me meshed well with my skin. Everyone thought I had an awesome weekend at the beach! Lol. Anyways, the only con I have is that it didn't last as long on my face as I hoped. But nonetheless, great product.
Sam B.
Kingston
I wish I could rate this BB cream higher. I like the coverage, light as you would expect for a BB cream, and the finish is nice and dewy. What I struggle with is the VERY strong perfumey smell. It's strong enough that if I walk in the room after putting it on, my boyfriend notices. After awhile it fades, and I think it looks great, but I find the smell just too overpowering.

Garnier, if you read this, make an unscented version and I'll be sold!
Heidi F.
Toronto
I've been using this product for school cause I want coverage but I also didn't want to wear something as heavy as foundation. I love how easy this is to apply! I usually apply it with a beauty blender and it works great! You can definitely build this on without it looking cakey. The only con is that by the 6 hour mark, I do start to feel oily even if I applied a small amount. Can't complain too much about that though!
I liked it for a while because it is very lightweight and the tone goes really well with my skin, but since I am changing from oily to mixed/dry skin, it doesn stick to my skin as it used to, so now I have to sit and wait for it to dry. It also has an aroma that can make your eyes water really easily after you apply it, making your undereye area looking strange. Also, stay out of it if you live in a humid place!!!
Kayla B.
St.johns, NL
I recently received this product in a set and I'm not one for bb creams . So I just left it for a month, then one day I ran out of primer so I thought no better time to try it.

I was in shock . The coverage was a nice build able product not only this but it gave my skin an extra gleam and almost like it highlighted my cheek bones and gave me a dewy finish which was nice for the winter months.
Fernanda C.
It is an economic base that especially for the summer months I think it goes great, it fulfills all or almost everything that promises (I would not know if it reduces pores, the rest in my case complies). The duration is not bad, the use in the working day and holds quite acceptable until the end. It is very light, do not notice that you wear it and still has a good coverage to be a BB Cream.
Abby D.
Oh my goodness! I could not have chosen a better BB cream! The one I'm using is for combination to oily skin, which is absolutely perfect. It's quick and easy to apply, covers the blemishes i want to hide and keeps my skin looking matt all day long. I have to walk in the hot sun everyday and when i get to my car my skin is still glowing and doesn't look sweaty and oily. :) Very happy :)
Beatriz L.
I really like this product, the only reason why I won't give it a five star rating is because it can be a little greasy. However, the title isn't misleading, it is a skin perfector, especially if you combine it with powder. Nice packaging, easy to apply, especially useful to hide red marks and for daily use. I definitely would recommend this and I'll buy it again once I run out of it.
Tiana M.
Sydney, NSW
This amazing product from Garnier provides a perfect mix between coverage and protection. With SPF 15 this product is a must for any summer occasion. After application it left my skin looking natural and refreshed. The only downside is flashback due to the SPF factor and may not be suitable for oily skin types. Defiantly recommend for all ages and for dry or combination skin types.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?