BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Maris F.
Milano
Advantages:
Fluid texture, easy to apply, hydrates, mattes, tightens pores, evens tone
Disadvantages:
The smell of alcohol
About BB cream from Garnier heard a lot and read, but it did not dare to buy it, I doubt that he is able to both moisturize and eliminate shine and to narrow pores, tone and level. Some time ago I had a similar cream company Avon, enthusiastic, he did not cause, and since then I have to such means, I am wary.
And in general I like cosmetics Garnier, so I still bought the BB cream "perfection Secret", the tone natural beige.
Stephanie S.
I like this! It is quite a light coverage, but it smells really good and feels nice on my face. It kind of clings to dry patches, but I also don't know how well it'd hold up with oily skin since it is quite a dewy formula, so I'd say this'd work best for people with normal skin. I have combination skin. I wish they'd have a wider range of colours, but the one that I have does seem to match me okay, which surprises me, because my skin tone is often quite hard to match. I also like the low price, and how much product you get!
Mayra T.
DICKSON, TN
For the price it is a good deal, you can't expect it to work like a High end BB cream. I used it mainly on my daily routine for work. It would like the 8 hours but nothing more. I would also add some foundation powder to set it. I keep buying and mainly for everyday sun screen. As far as Skin Perfector, nope, didn't see any impressive improvements on my face. I think if they increased the SPF level, it would be an even better product. I would recommend not using moisturizer with this product since it can be really oily.
Shay D.
Gillitts
This was one of the first bb creams I ever tried out. I think it offers just the right amount of coverage and is extremely light weight. The one for oily skin is great however the combination skin one is a bit too greasy for my liking. I would recommend it if you don't need a lot of coverage. All in all it does do what it is suppose to but I honestly feel if they had a variety of colours that would be better because the colour variety is a bit scarce.
Esraa A.
Mississauga, ON
One time, I had a burn from a chemical peel that I needed to cover since I had work the next day. I used this since it had a more hydrating formula than foundation. It worked wonderfully. Since I was red, the type of coverage that this product gave me meshed well with my skin. Everyone thought I had an awesome weekend at the beach! Lol. Anyways, the only con I have is that it didn't last as long on my face as I hoped. But nonetheless, great product.
Sam B.
Kingston
I wish I could rate this BB cream higher. I like the coverage, light as you would expect for a BB cream, and the finish is nice and dewy. What I struggle with is the VERY strong perfumey smell. It's strong enough that if I walk in the room after putting it on, my boyfriend notices. After awhile it fades, and I think it looks great, but I find the smell just too overpowering.

Garnier, if you read this, make an unscented version and I'll be sold!
Ashley F.
Good quality BB cream for a good price. I had been looking for a BB cream for a while but didn"t want to spend the 50-60$ on it. I found this at the drug store and thought i"d give it a try and wasn't disappointed. It goes on and blends easily, not oily and feels light on the skin. It gives your skin a nice glow and acts as a nice base if you want to apply other makeup on top. Overall for the price and quality id say this a good buy!
Heidi F.
Toronto
I've been using this product for school cause I want coverage but I also didn't want to wear something as heavy as foundation. I love how easy this is to apply! I usually apply it with a beauty blender and it works great! You can definitely build this on without it looking cakey. The only con is that by the 6 hour mark, I do start to feel oily even if I applied a small amount. Can't complain too much about that though!
I liked it for a while because it is very lightweight and the tone goes really well with my skin, but since I am changing from oily to mixed/dry skin, it doesn stick to my skin as it used to, so now I have to sit and wait for it to dry. It also has an aroma that can make your eyes water really easily after you apply it, making your undereye area looking strange. Also, stay out of it if you live in a humid place!!!
Kayla B.
St.johns, NL
I recently received this product in a set and I'm not one for bb creams . So I just left it for a month, then one day I ran out of primer so I thought no better time to try it.

I was in shock . The coverage was a nice build able product not only this but it gave my skin an extra gleam and almost like it highlighted my cheek bones and gave me a dewy finish which was nice for the winter months.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?