BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
daibelys g.
this cream goes on so smoothly and it covers good. it has a tint of foundation so its great to wear only that specially if you want to go for the most natural makeup look.
Sarah M.
This is a pretty good BB cream. Works well for the summer and spring when you dont need a full on foundation and long routine makeup routine. Its refreshing and provides good coverage while moisturizing. I might not repurchase though so that I can try other things out there
Kasee A.
Very nice BB cream from the drugstore! Has a nice light feel & you get a great amount of product for this price!
Zainab A.
Bartlett, IL
I didn't like this bb cream so much cause I actually have dry skin but it made my skin look really oil
Margaret K.
San Antonio, TX
It's ok! Not bad for the price but the color/coverage is very watery. Sheer. I use it under foundation.
Cori M.
Waukesha, WI
This is one of my favorite BB creams. It's lumi and matches my skin tones flawlessly. You must use a proper brush! That is key! Killing it Garnier!
Nancy G.
Spring, TX
A little heavier than most bb creams I've used but still very natural looking. Stays put all day. Leaves a nice glow
Rubi F.
Like the color and effects of this product it's best used with a primer and a concealer
Erika D.
Fairfax, VA
I have such dry skin and this made my face so oily. I can't even imagine using something like this if I actually had oily skin. It seemed to also sit on top of my skin instead of blending in.
Sandy M.
Humble, TX
Not a big fan it tended just to lay on top of the skin, it didn't last very long and some of the areas were breaking up.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?