BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Cassy H.
I was given this by a friend and it didn't work well with me but I did love how it felt on my skin! I gave this to another friend and she loves it.
Nancy G.
Spring, TX
A little heavier than most bb creams I've used but still very natural looking. Stays put all day. Leaves a nice glow
Jessica R.
Sacramento, CA
Love this. It evens out my skin tone and brightens my skin! The hyperpigmentation marks lighten when using this BB cream. I like the yellow undertone. My only issue is how fast it melts off. I noticed that it stays better with a primer and setting spray, and applied dry with a brush vesus a beauty blender. It gives me eight hours of wear. My favorite BB cream!
Brooke V.
Presque Isle , ME
This is the best bb cream that I have ever purchased. It has a nice clean smell and offers SPF 15. Its medium coverage and leaves skin with a dewy finish. In my experience it has not caused acne/breakouts It's super easy to apply (I use a beauty blender). I highly recommend this product, it is the only bb cream that I use.
Jocelyn M.
Albuquerque, NM
This product knows how to make a girls face feel silky smooth. I've never had a product that while on felt as if I had just taken a face mask off. My dry skin sings it's praises when it's on my skin.
Bailie H.
Fountain Vly, CA
I really like the coverage that this BB Cream offers but feel like it can be a bit heavy at times and pore clogging.
Nazeeha R.
Beachwood, OH
Love this stuff....
If ur looking for a light coat and a non clogging product it's perfect u just HAVE to make sure u use a finishing powder because it tends to make my skin kind of oily.
Erica P.
Philadelphia , PA
This BB cream is such an affordable option with so much coverage! It gave my face a glowing/dewy look and it wasn't drying at all. The only downside was that it has a strong perfume smell that it irritated my psoriasis flare ups.
Patricia R.
Minden, NV
Esta BB cream la verdad que es muy recomendable, no es excesivamente cara, y va muy bien perfecta para la piel mixta.
Megan H.
Westland, MI
This is really quite a nice drug store brand BB cream. It can't beat some of the higher end products (im using bare minerals at the moment) but it did a good job hydrating and smoothing out my complectiona
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?