BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Angela C.
It's a good product, but it doesn't suit me personally because I have a neutral skin tone and these kind of run on the warm toned side.
Dawn M.
Woodward, OK
Ok so I went n bought this at the store and it would of been a good makeup but considering I ended up buying the wrong shade which was way too light for my complexion I'm not able to wear it It's got that light airy feel to it when it's applied to your face so this is gonna give you that light coverage and it'll protect your face from the harsh sun exposure and 4 other benefits so if your looking for something with a light coverage I would def recommend this one
Ashley D.
This product happened to be on sale at target so I decided to give it a shot and was pleasantly surprised!
Elizabeth S.
My mother actually introduced me to this BB cream, it's wonderful! Not to thick and heavy, but perfect for a light makeup day.
Jocelyn M.
Albuquerque, NM
This product knows how to make a girls face feel silky smooth. I've never had a product that while on felt as if I had just taken a face mask off. My dry skin sings it's praises when it's on my skin.
Stephanie A.
I love this B.B. Cream I always get complements on the way it looks on my skin and how my skin is very pretty and glowing when I have it on and it last all day long I'm so in love with my B.B. Cream ❤❤❤
Crystal C.
I really like this bb cream. It is around $13 at drugstores. It applies very nice and evenly. I love that it still leaves my skin a little dewy. It provides me with light to medium coverage. In spots where I need a little more coverage, I will use a concealer. But, this is one of the items I use as foundation in my daily makeup routine. I have found that it transfers, so I just make sure to set it with finishing powder. Overall, it's a great product at a great price.
Silvia R.
I liked the BBC cream. It was very lightweight and it still covered some imperfections just not enough as I hoped.
Christina B.
Pleasanton, TX
The best BB cream I've tried! Good coloring, smells great, perfect amount of moisture and a great price!
Maddie C.
Red Lion, PA
It has been about 2 years since I used the Garnier BB cream but when I used it i was not impressed. It made my oily skin even more oily, didn't stay put, and generally my skin just looked patchy. It was not buildable, when I tried building it it just went cakey.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?