BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
St.johns, NL
I recently received this product in a set and I'm not one for bb creams . So I just left it for a month, then one day I ran out of primer so I thought no better time to try it.

I was in shock . The coverage was a nice build able product not only this but it gave my skin an extra gleam and almost like it highlighted my cheek bones and gave me a dewy finish which was nice for the winter months.
Fernanda C.
Fernanda C.
It is an economic base that especially for the summer months I think it goes great, it fulfills all or almost everything that promises (I would not know if it reduces pores, the rest in my case complies). The duration is not bad, the use in the working day and holds quite acceptable until the end. It is very light, do not notice that you wear it and still has a good coverage to be a BB Cream.
Abby D.
Abby D.
Oh my goodness! I could not have chosen a better BB cream! The one I'm using is for combination to oily skin, which is absolutely perfect. It's quick and easy to apply, covers the blemishes i want to hide and keeps my skin looking matt all day long. I have to walk in the hot sun everyday and when i get to my car my skin is still glowing and doesn't look sweaty and oily. :) Very happy :)
Beatriz L.
Beatriz L.
I really like this product, the only reason why I won't give it a five star rating is because it can be a little greasy. However, the title isn't misleading, it is a skin perfector, especially if you combine it with powder. Nice packaging, easy to apply, especially useful to hide red marks and for daily use. I definitely would recommend this and I'll buy it again once I run out of it.
Tiana M.
Tiana M.
Sydney, NSW
This amazing product from Garnier provides a perfect mix between coverage and protection. With SPF 15 this product is a must for any summer occasion. After application it left my skin looking natural and refreshed. The only downside is flashback due to the SPF factor and may not be suitable for oily skin types. Defiantly recommend for all ages and for dry or combination skin types.
Francesca P.
Francesca P.
Milton, ON
This a great bb cream for the fall/winter time. It's very moisturizing and has great coverage. It's very easy to use with either your hands, beauty sponge or a brush. This is great for those with dry skin as its highly moisturizing. Those with oily skin will want to set it with a powder. Packing can spill some product out so make sure to store it with the lid up.
Priya D.
Priya D.
Toronto, Ontario
Best, best, best! All summer and into fall I keep getting "wow your skin is so nice!" This BB cream is so amazing. I look flawless and like I'm not wearing any foundation. It gives a glow and great coverage. Before I used it, I had some discolouration above my eyebrows on my forehead. After using this whenever I do my makeup, I've noticed it's gone!
Delyth E.
Delyth E.
This is a much better product for me than the matching BB cream. I like the cooling roller ball, it feels great under tired eyes. The product itself is thin but effective and the peachy tone cancels dark circles well. I set it with Rimmel's Stay Matte powder and it doesn't crease. I like this for the summer time as a lightweight under eye product.
Mariam A.
Mariam A.
This is one of the first bb creams i tried. The colour medium suited me well but i found that it made me look shiny. It doesn't give a lot of coverage either and since i have blemishes this is no good for me. I guess if you have clear skin then this may be good for you and the shine could be sorted out with some translucent powder ontop.
Fatima Z.
Fatima Z.
Waterdown, ON
Love this BB cream. This was one of the first ones I used and I totally stuck by it for a long time before I moved on to more branded items. I like the finish of the product which leaves my skin supple and moisturized while giving it a reasonable coverage. The sun protection seem to have done its job as well which is always a bonus.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?