BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Angela D.
O Fallon, MO
Garnier is a great company. I generally love all their products and this one is not any different. Great coverage!
Anna S.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This is a very effective product. However, the formula isn't always consistent. Out of three bottles, two were normal lotion consistency, the other was very runny. Besides that, it makes an excellent base for makeup, and it'll keep your skin hydrated!
Patricia Y.
Huntsville
Loved the consistency but the color is very very orangey it did not go well at all with my super pale complexion
Hyun K.
this is my favorite go to foundation. It's light weight and build-able and has great coverage. The best thing about this is that, i doesn't feel like you have foundation on. It stays all day long and i keep going back to this one !
Erika R.
Brownsville
I love this BB cream! My face doesn't look to oily and the price it's very attractive, it's inexpensive!
Jena A.
Westlake, OH
I use this for everyday makeup and i love it. although it isn't full coverage which i wish it was, it stays in long but not really 12 hours. there's sun protections and it feels good on my skin!
Raine W.
I tried this brand after my usual was discontinued. I bought the "light" color but it was so dark, I couldn't use it. The texture felt grainy, not smooth like I was used to. Tried it once and threw it away. Highly disappointing.
Kaley G.
Boyne City, MI
I am really pleased with the coverage. I will most likely purchase the darker shade as well to blend the two together. I use this both alone & under foundation. It's build-able as far as coverage is concerned.
Silvia S.
This is my go to everyday face "foundation" It's called a bb cream but it's medium to full coverage and covers better than a lot of foundation i own. I highly recommend it and i will keep on repurchasing.
Venice D.
Edmond, OK
This was good! I actually used it all! I love how it looked like my skin so natural and beautiful.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?