BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Esraa A.
Esraa A.
Mississauga, ON
One time, I had a burn from a chemical peel that I needed to cover since I had work the next day. I used this since it had a more hydrating formula than foundation. It worked wonderfully. Since I was red, the type of coverage that this product gave me meshed well with my skin. Everyone thought I had an awesome weekend at the beach! Lol. Anyways, the only con I have is that it didn't last as long on my face as I hoped. But nonetheless, great product.
Sam B.
Sam B.
Kingston
I wish I could rate this BB cream higher. I like the coverage, light as you would expect for a BB cream, and the finish is nice and dewy. What I struggle with is the VERY strong perfumey smell. It's strong enough that if I walk in the room after putting it on, my boyfriend notices. After awhile it fades, and I think it looks great, but I find the smell just too overpowering.

Garnier, if you read this, make an unscented version and I'll be sold!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Good quality BB cream for a good price. I had been looking for a BB cream for a while but didn"t want to spend the 50-60$ on it. I found this at the drug store and thought i"d give it a try and wasn't disappointed. It goes on and blends easily, not oily and feels light on the skin. It gives your skin a nice glow and acts as a nice base if you want to apply other makeup on top. Overall for the price and quality id say this a good buy!
member-8f275f99a
member-8f275f99a
UK
I've tried this BB Cream and I have to say that there are way better BB creams out there.

The formula doesn't last very long on my skin (I have normal skin) and it is also quite blotchy. I don't like the smell of this either, it's like a fresh but chemically scent at the same time.

The product also settles in a very unflattering way and accentuates dry patches and pores. It's more of a tinted moisturizer than an actual BB cream.
Heidi F.
Heidi F.
Toronto
I've been using this product for school cause I want coverage but I also didn't want to wear something as heavy as foundation. I love how easy this is to apply! I usually apply it with a beauty blender and it works great! You can definitely build this on without it looking cakey. The only con is that by the 6 hour mark, I do start to feel oily even if I applied a small amount. Can't complain too much about that though!
I liked it for a while because it is very lightweight and the tone goes really well with my skin, but since I am changing from oily to mixed/dry skin, it doesn stick to my skin as it used to, so now I have to sit and wait for it to dry. It also has an aroma that can make your eyes water really easily after you apply it, making your undereye area looking strange. Also, stay out of it if you live in a humid place!!!
Katerina V.
Katerina V.
Montreal, Quebec
I will be honest. This is the only BB Creme I have used, because I don't like putting foundation on my skin I bought this to try it out. It's pretty lightweight and sheer, which I really like, gets absorbed and looks very natural and fresh. My skin looks bright and I just dust with some powder after. Well priced and I re-purchased a second because it was on sale even though I have yet to finish my first tube!
Angela G.
Angela G.
Kings Lynn, ['', '', '']
I love to use this product when I don't feel like applying a lot of make-up on my face, makes me look alive and gives me a bit of colour and a nice shine to my face. The only think I don't like bout it is that as I have really dry skin sometimes when I use it I can see the dry patches on my face which I really don't like. I normally use a good hydrating cream before I use this. In general it's really good!!
Carmen A.
Carmen A.
Fontainebleau
I was so exited when I saw it in the shop because I was looking for a nice bb cream. But I was disappointed,it does not work as a "skin perfector". I was not expecting a lot because creams can't make your skin " perfect " but it still moisturizers well my skin whan I use it. It still is a good bb cream. I use it when I go to school but I need to be carful because of I put to much it gives an orange tint.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
St.johns, NL
I recently received this product in a set and I'm not one for bb creams . So I just left it for a month, then one day I ran out of primer so I thought no better time to try it.

I was in shock . The coverage was a nice build able product not only this but it gave my skin an extra gleam and almost like it highlighted my cheek bones and gave me a dewy finish which was nice for the winter months.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?