BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Madison P.
I tried it, but after a while i didn't like the feeling at all, very thick and cakey.
Arcel G.
I so love this product! affordable and i love it on my skin. Juts perfect on my skin
Jennifer M.
Hannibal, MO
This is my favorite BB cream, strong moisturizer with good coverage yet non cosmetic
Kesha G.
Washington, DC
I use this in the summer when my skin is tanned and I'm not needing alot of coverage.
yesenia c.
This is a nice bb cream I like it it's not too pricey and this brand is good as well
Xeidy M.
It's an okay product but not great for me. Not my favorite but will get its job done.
Carla  C.
I am really enjoying this bb cream, for being drugstore I'm more than please with it!
Stephanie S.
I like it , it good but I can be better I don't know just is good but not too muchas
Kara A.
West Jordan, UT
Great coverage, and it smooths pores. Quick and easy to apply. One of my favorites!!
Maria D.
This product keeps my skin well hydrated and has a nice color, definitely recommend
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?