BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Rubi F.
Like the color and effects of this product it's best used with a primer and a concealer
Tiffany N.
Midlothian, VA
A staple in my everyday makeup . I have dry skin so this works wonders for me. Love it
Jennifer M.
Hannibal, MO
This is my favorite BB cream, strong moisturizer with good coverage yet non cosmetic
Amanda C.
Altoona, PA
It's one of my ultimate go to items in my makeup bag. I use it a couple times a week.
Monika H.
Justice, IL
Love garniers bb creams it seems like these are the only ones that don't break me out
Arcel G.
I so love this product! affordable and i love it on my skin. Juts perfect on my skin
Kristi C.
Best bb cream ever. ive tried several ones and this is the only one for my skin type.
Maria S.
I like because help me renews mi face hydrates 24hrs instant correction and coverage
Madison P.
I tried it, but after a while i didn't like the feeling at all, very thick and cakey.
Love it, has a pretty good coverage and it doesn't leave my face looking with patches
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?