BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Moss Point, MS
I love my BB!! Light feel, not heavy or cakey like some foundations! Great coverage. Not greasy at all!! And it lasts quite a while. Another bonus is the SPF in it. I also like the texture!
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
I really liked this BB Crème while I was using it. It is great in the summer for a light, fresh look. The only reason I stopped using this was because it made my face break out.
Lola L.
Lola L.
First let me preface this review by saying that everyone should know (any adult) that not every product will produce the same results as it does on someone else. I know this seems a rather simplistic and obvious statement to make but judging from the comments I think some women looked at "Miracle Skin Perfect or" as a statement of fact and not just a description of what the company hopes the product will do for you. Companies do in fact hope that consumers will have a positive experience with their product and buy it again and again, as well as recommend the product to others; after all there is no better advertisement than "word of mouth". With this said, I absolutely adore, adore this cream. I am late to the BB craze; I stumbled upon it by reading an article entitled "The 25 Beauty Products Every Woman Should Own". I agree with the article's author everyone should find a BB cream that suits them. I was perplexed about finding one that would suit my skin tone since I am a deep milk chocolate brown. I get compliments on my skin (in foundation) but I suffer from enlarged pores, laugh lines, and slight wrinkles under my eyes. I also have slight discoloration. I almost exclusively buy my beauty products and fragrance from Amazon but I purchased this from the Rite-Aid in Medium/Deep. I was overjoyed after I looked in the mirror. I applied a generous amount (the size of a quarter on my entire face) and I looked flawless...unbelievable! I cannot wait to wash my face now and apply it. I added a rose Christian Dior lip gloss and I looked great! I am sorry for lack of self-deprivation but I am amazed, it does what it said it would--for me! I say for the price, under $20 it is worth the gamble. You might get that "chalky" look many complain of but try another brand. I intend to splurge on an Estee Lauder BB cream when my finances allow it since they have a wide selection of colors
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
Winnipeg , Manitoba
I use this BB cream everyday (I have mine in medium/dark) and it makes my skin look so nice and healthy. It leaves this nice glow and radiance. The scent of it is nice too. It blends really nicely and you get a ton of product. They should make more shades so more people can benefit from how amazing this product is! It feels very light on the skin, very comfortable, makes my skin look smooth and soft. Its more for people that already have "good" skin to begin with. You will not like it if you have acne, oily skin. Because this is hydrating and I have dry skin. Its a very light coverage. If you want more than a light coverage, a BB cream is not for you. I love it, I will repurchase when I run out.
Maya D.
Maya D.
Saint-Hubert
I personally love this product i have been using it for about 5 month now and i have to say that i would not be able to live without it.
I have really big dark circle under my eyes and this product make me look like i don't have any and that is exactly what you want.
The bad thing about this product is,
the colour can look a little orange on your skin and may crease but it is fixable.
For the orange colour all you have to do is to had powder on top that is your skin tone and you wont see the orange anymore and the powder will help with the crease also.
This product is easy to use and fast plus that it is not that expensive compare to some other BB cream.
PL L.
PL L.
This product is not the best but not too bad either. The coverage of it is medium to full coverage. It is buildable as long as you use a proper tool (brush or sponge) but i prefer using my fingers as it well penetrate the heat of my hands and gives more natural look (which i prefer). I will not recommend this to people who have sensitive skin, eczema or rosacea. I have those kind of skin problem and let me tell u girl, it flared up my face. I think one of the reason i believe is that it has a strong scent which sensitive skin like me can't handle it. i have dry skin so i like the dewy look of it.

I hope i helped you girl..

xoxo
Soltani D.
Soltani D.
Bought this the other day and loved it! I'm really oily skinned and I don't like to go out without some kind of layer to combat shine/pores/dark circles so I found great reviews for this BB so I figured why not? I put it on my bare face before the gym and it blurred my pores, kept me matte and gave pretty good coverage! It even lasted thru sweating and I didn't look like an oily mess after...it didn't even crease around my eyes which I also have problems with, and I didn't use powder or anything. I used it yesterday again and took a nap with it on and again, no creasing and it didn't even move.
Delyth E.
Delyth E.
I was disappointed with this product. The lightest shade leans orangey on my skin tone, and it applies patchily. The consistency is thick and the tube squeezes out more than I need for one application. I have used it for 6 months and find that the best application I can get is using a beauty blender with no primer on my face. Even then I feel self conscious during the day that my face may be looking patchy or textured. On the plus side, it is moisturizing. In my opinion L'Oreal's Nude Magique BB cream is a much better purchase than this product.
Maris F.
Maris F.
Milano
Advantages:
Fluid texture, easy to apply, hydrates, mattes, tightens pores, evens tone
Disadvantages:
The smell of alcohol
About BB cream from Garnier heard a lot and read, but it did not dare to buy it, I doubt that he is able to both moisturize and eliminate shine and to narrow pores, tone and level. Some time ago I had a similar cream company Avon, enthusiastic, he did not cause, and since then I have to such means, I am wary.
And in general I like cosmetics Garnier, so I still bought the BB cream "perfection Secret", the tone natural beige.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
I like this! It is quite a light coverage, but it smells really good and feels nice on my face. It kind of clings to dry patches, but I also don't know how well it'd hold up with oily skin since it is quite a dewy formula, so I'd say this'd work best for people with normal skin. I have combination skin. I wish they'd have a wider range of colours, but the one that I have does seem to match me okay, which surprises me, because my skin tone is often quite hard to match. I also like the low price, and how much product you get!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?