BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
meg s.
Cottage Grove, Mn
Wonderful for the summer! I little thicker that other tinted moisturizers helps give this better coverage. But using it all summer my face looks great! Does have a "dewy" ish feel to it, but in the summer I think that works great. I do use a powder over the top to help with that.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
This was an awesome drug store brand for bb cream.i use it now under my foundation as a base but use primer under it still.it hydrates the skin for an even application.
Vida A.
Stockton, CA
This bb cream didn't give me enough coverage. It is very sheer. It also mad my combination skin feel oily.
Ane K.
The price is okay but the foundation moves doesn't stay still. I love that it has Spf and is light on the skin but i feel like its useless i bought 3 of those bb creams because i was excited about it bur i got really disappointed
Pacie K.
I prefer to use BB creams in the summer, rather than foundations. Well I used this one until the fall and I loved it. The coverage was almost like a foundation, but it was very lightweight. I only experienced one problem, I started to notice anytime I put it under my eyes they wold burn and water. Everything else I was very pleased with. The color matched well, it has great coverage, but I had to stop using it. My whole face eventually started to burn while wearing it. I suggest if you have sensitive skin to not use this product.
Brooke V.
Presque Isle , ME
This is the best bb cream that I have ever purchased. It has a nice clean smell and offers SPF 15. Its medium coverage and leaves skin with a dewy finish. In my experience it has not caused acne/breakouts It's super easy to apply (I use a beauty blender). I highly recommend this product, it is the only bb cream that I use.
Desirae B.
Mc Comb, OH
Absolutely love this product. Leaves my face looking natural. Always get compliments on how good my skin looks when using this
Laura H.
West Hartford, CT
This has been one of my ride or die products for the past 8 years! I have many high-end and luxury skin tints, BB, CC, EE creams, but I always end up going back to this product. It is sheer to light coverage and gives my skin a glowing dewy complexion that doesn't look oily. I notice when I use this product a couple days in a row, I truly see a significant difference in the way my skin looks without any product on it!
allee  p.
Attica, KS
Love this BB cream, only problem of have is that it looks thick but go's on watery
Mackenzie M.
I absolutely love this product and use it every single day. I have tried at least 30 foundations and this is my favorite. It goes on easily and it looks natural while still giving me the coverage I need. I also love that it has SPF - it protects my skin in the summer without being too heavy. The price also is great for everything that it accomplishes. Buy this product!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?