BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Nicole L.
Council Blfs, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
As many posts say, you don't need a lot, I use a pea size and sometimes that's too much. It covers nicely and is lightweight enough it won't clog your pores. The only thing I don't like us that it dose not absorb completely, so if you rub your face on something you leave a nice tan spot.
Sara H.
Lake Luzerne, NY
I was not a huge fan on this cream. It was was thick and I felt like you could see my make up a little too much. I was looking for something that gave a nice coverage but not clown looking. I felt as if it did not match my skin very well. I used twice and decided it was not for me.
Melissa M.
River Edge, NJ
This looked absolutely flawless on my skin. I've never loved a finish of a face product more than i loved this one. unfortunately my skin is extremely sensitive. A lot of products make me break out into a rash and unfortunately this was one of them.
Yu C.
Did not like this smell nor the color. I didn't feel like they had a good selection for my skin tone. I have golden undertones and this was either to light or shade to dark
Ye Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have oily/combination skin so I felt like this BB Cream made me super oily. It is build able but it makes it feel very heavy. I wouldn't buy this again.
Evelyn J.
Bronx, NY
I wanted to like this as I'm a fan of garner products but I felt like none of the colors offered matched my skin well and I also had an allergic reaction to it.
Liliana C.
Me gusta mucho logra lo que promete el olor es rico y deja la piel muy suave y fresca además de que el olor dura por algunas horas
Kandee P.
Not for men I literally tried all drug store bb cream n this was maybe 2 out of 5. It works okay but not right for my skin tone
Paulina E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this a couple of months ago and this product was horrible. First of all, the color match wasn't that great, i am very fair and the color selection was planned for darker skin tones.
After playing around with it, i realized that it made me look super oily, it creased every where and it looked like i had cake face😖 This is my personal experience, but if you are of dry skin type and tan skin tone i think this might work for you!
Kandee P.
Works good for an American brand but not as good as the Korean ones that came out with it first. But does cover up somewhat and has spf
Mia K.
houston, Texas
Okay so does BB cream replace foundation? or is it used with foundation?? i have always wanted to know how and with what to use BB cream with!
Jamekia G.
Does this bb cream work well in sensitive skin?
nacoby r.
Does this bb cream make your skin oily? ive tried many bb creams and some are more oily than others. the olay was oily. the cover girl is medium and the NYC brand is okay... I'm still searching for a great one
Michaela W.
Does this cling to dry flakey spots?
Saloni B.
How much is this product if u have bought it? Also does it give good coverage as in would it hide blemishes on a day to day bases?