BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Jasmine C.
Boaz , AL
This is really good it gives me coverage and it's the only thing that don't break me out
Kathryn V.
Springfield , IL
Minimal coverage but evens skin time, kind of oily .. Great base for makeup application
Sofiarose M.
Novato, CA
It's okay. Makes my skin look oily after a little while on but has a nice tone and color
Shannon P.
The only BB cream I have been able to find that actually matches my skin tone! I love it!
Brandy K.
Garnier burns my skin and brakes me out and makes me red so that is why I'm not a big fan
Alyssa A.
Fort Sill, OK
This is one of the better drugstore BB creams. I really like its coverage and dewy-ness.
Divya P.
Little bit shiny on my skin
I think it didn't suit my skin tone ..
bt the product is good
Lindsay K.
Lake city , Fl
Point blank, my skin is amazing after using this! it makes my face so wonderful! love it!
Stephanie W.
Corning, Ca
Cover really well and feels smooth when it's on, not heavy feeling! Color matches as well
Lily V.
I love this product but if you don't moisturize daily it will show that your skin is dry.
Wendy F.
Lakewood, CA
Has anyone had a problem with the cool option matching their skin tone?
Rachael P.
Andalusia, AL
I've been looking for a good foundation to try. I'm new to wearing foundation and I wanted to know is it lightweight?
Maria Belen S.
Medellin, Antioquia
I've been looking for a BB cream for oily skin, I've never used one. I don't really need much coverage, except to cover the green corrector. Is this a good one? (I'm very pale, btw)
Vicky L.
How light is the light color? Well it make you look ghosty?
Is this product safe to use along side with make up.