BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Leila D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I rarley find a product that I've bought so continuously. I love it. It has nice coverage so you can literally put it on and you're good to go if you don't do much make up. When I'm just running to the store or class that's all I need fore a nice even complexion. It's crazy too how that's all I'll have on and I get so many complements on my skin! It's really wonderful. I've gotten four of my friends hooked on it already as well!
Sarah H.
Bought this and returned. It is a tinted moisturizer and not a real BB cream to me. It did nothing for my skin and did not leave a very flattering finish on my skin.
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this BB cream, thinking I could use it to replace foundation on days I didn't want to really wear makeup. The first time I used it, I followed the directions where it said "apply liberally." Well, it didn't work out so well since I have very light skin. However, since I have used it again, I figured out the right amount to use.
Tiffany L.
Houma, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bb cream has amazing coverage, but it does not make it feel like you have a ton of makeup on your face. It always makes my skin look like it's glowing. When I wear this, my brother always tells me I look less tired or more healthy. I HIGHLY recommend this product.
Fiona B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bb cream is amazing, probably one of the best. It has great coverage especially for being just a bb cream. Although the medium/deep is pretty dark so i have to put powder over it .
Arlene M.
Avondale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the combination to oily skin one in medium/deep and i really liked it i have combination skin and i usually don't use moisturizers because i don't like the oily sensation but this bb is really good it has ok coverage plus sunscreen which is always a plus and its good for when you don't want to wear too much makeup
Ali W.
Lawrenceville, NJ
I originally tired this BB cream because a friend recommended and I fell in love. It is the perfect amount of coverage but doesn't make my sensitive skin break out. A lot of people mention that this product is messy but I just keep my standing up in my make up bag and have never had a problem.
Hayley D.
Tempe, AZ
This product is perfet for me. I don't wear much makeup, but definitely prefer some coverage. A bottle for me lasts months if every day wear.
Laura G.
Mission, TX
I really enjoyed wearing this product on my face in the summer. It is better than makeup. Instead of using a moisturizer and makeup just use Garnier BB cream its flawless and gives you a natural look.
Lauren H.
Milford, CT
This is the only drugstore BB Cream that works for me. It gives great coverage (though not full coverage), and looks natural on the skin. This is my go-to product during the warmer months, especially with the added SPF (15). Is this the best BB Cream I have ever used? No. Is this the best BB Cream I found at the drugstore? Absolutely. Don't even waste your time with Covergirl's. It's basically slightly tinted sunscreen.
Saloni B.
How much is this product if u have bought it? Also does it give good coverage as in would it hide blemishes on a day to day bases?
Jamekia G.
Does this bb cream work well in sensitive skin?
Wendy F.
Lakewood, CA
Has anyone had a problem with the cool option matching their skin tone?
Maria Belen S.
Medellin, Antioquia
I've been looking for a BB cream for oily skin, I've never used one. I don't really need much coverage, except to cover the green corrector. Is this a good one? (I'm very pale, btw)
nacoby r.
Does this bb cream make your skin oily? ive tried many bb creams and some are more oily than others. the olay was oily. the cover girl is medium and the NYC brand is okay... I'm still searching for a great one