BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Capo Beach, CA
I use this product almost everyday. I am dry so it works great for me considering it is very moisturizing.
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Midlothian, VA
I've used quite a few BB creams and this formula was too oily for me. I have oily acne prone skin so this product did not work well for me. It left my skin feeling greasy and it easily rubbed off. Even with a setting powder it did not last very long. I would definitely not recommend this product for oily skin but it may work for those with dry skin.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I have been using this product for over 3 months and find it to be so-so. The color isn't necessarily a one size fits all. While I do find it to be moisturizing, I think the coverage is so-so and the smell, which dissipates, is annoying. I now use it as a primer and probably will not repurchase.
Keidy V.
Keidy V.
Harrisonburg, VA
I had this bb cream my moms friend suggested it so we got it. it is not that good for coverage. i only recommend if the last option lol
Rosie M.
Rosie M.
Houston , TX
I love this BB cream it goes well on the face and its so smooth and it really does perfect your skin I recommend it
Ingrid  A.
Ingrid A.
I bought this the other day and I loved using it for a few weeks but then I want found by it very much. It comes of easily. I personally didn't like it so much.
maria B.
maria B.
Garnier's BB Cream works for my dry and flaky skin for minimal coverage. There's a scent that's closely related to the Garnier's line of products it's not bad but it takes a while to get use to it. The BB Cream works better than NYX's BB cream because it didn't dry my face up right away. At the end of the day my skin was a bit flaky so reapplying the BB Cream is a must.
J K.
J K.
I think you really need to choose the right shade. Also for me as my skin is oily, it wore off in like 3 hrs maybe. But on the upside it didn't look cakey and it has SPF. It also gives you a somewhat even tone throughout
Lauren x.
Lauren x.
Seems to wear off quickly. Doesn't cover very good. It may be because I have combination skin and maybe it just doesn't work on my skin type. Very disappointing.
Meaghan C.
Meaghan C.
West Yarmouth , MA
I love this product! I love the light fragrance and smooth coverage. I find it to be the perfect amount of coverage for day time, evens out my complexion just enough without looking too made up. I also love that it has a sunscreen built in, one less step for me!
Saloni B.
Saloni B.
How much is this product if u have bought it? Also does it give good coverage as in would it hide blemishes on a day to day bases?
Casey W.
Casey W.
Jacksonville, FL
Does it make your face oily? I habe really bad dark circles but I hate when my face gets super greasy because of the product I put on it.
Maria Belen S.
Maria Belen S.
Medellin, Antioquia
I've been looking for a BB cream for oily skin, I've never used one. I don't really need much coverage, except to cover the green corrector. Is this a good one? (I'm very pale, btw)
Mia K.
Mia K.
houston, Texas
Okay so does BB cream replace foundation? or is it used with foundation?? i have always wanted to know how and with what to use BB cream with!
Vicky L.
Vicky L.
How light is the light color? Well it make you look ghosty?