BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Nora G.
Weston
No he usado, pero dicha marca es excelente con buen precio y duradera. Precio accesible
Alida A.
Bronx, NY
This product states that its oil free, but it leaves such an oily feeling on my face.
Tiffany N.
Midlothian, VA
A staple in my everyday makeup . I have dry skin so this works wonders for me. Love it
Marissa D.
Janesville, WI
This product applies well. I have oily skin and it lasted awhile. Gives me a good glow.
Patty A.
South gate, CA
Very light coverage but enough to blur out some imperfections. I love that it has spf.
Teisha G.
I never try this product before but if i get offter to try i will then give my reviews
Angelica D.
Baytown , TX
Such a great product! Feels light on the skin leaves a natural glow good for oily skin!
Candace Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
The only bb cream I ever use good coverage and moisturizes my skin a must buyyy!!!!!!
Samantha M.
Does not come in enough shades and made my skin break out. Not worth it in my opinion.
Alexus B.
Saint Cloud, FL
It's so easy to use this with the little ball at the bottom I think it works very well
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
What are your thoughts on the Garnier BB cream?
Karen B.
Does it have enough coverage for acne prone skin?
Benita S.
Harrisville, MI
How much coverage does this bb cream have??
Sarah B.
Caney, KS
How does this product compare to other BB creams? Performance & Price wise.
Wendy F.
Lakewood, CA
Has anyone had a problem with the cool option matching their skin tone?