BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Will not repurchase this. I have fair skin and got the light/medium and it's far too dark for my skin; it will match my skin tone if I mix it with moisturizer, which kind of defeats the purpose. It also feels heavy and oily on my face.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
This was the first BB cream I experimented with during the "BB" and "CC" cream craze. I have since I have gone on to try many and prefer the look and coverage of a foundation, however I still enjoy this cream for those "no-makeup" days. Great product if you are looking for a very natural, light coverage!
Kyla B.
Kyla B.
Lees summit, MO
This stuff gives amazing coverage. I love that it also gives me sun protection. Unfortunately, it comes in limited colors, so I have to mix two shades to get the shade I want.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Raleigh, NC
I will admit that this does even out your complexion and it claims to have various skin benefits, however it smells just like sunscreen and is as shiny as one, as well. For the smell/finish, I would expect there to be more SPF protection, but there is only SPF 20 (I believe). I do use this product on "no make up days" however, I also make sure I use concealer and a powder all over my face to minimize the shine.
Krysta D.
Krysta D.
This product smells nice and has very light coverage. It doesn't exactly hide anything, but it feel like it does even out the skin tone fairly nice.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Pomona, CA
I've only tried the oil free and it is very smooth and not cakey at all. The coverage is decent but don't expect it to do double duty as a concealer. It corrects any skin discoloration and blurs flaws. I love it and use it in place of foundation..
Kim T.
Kim T.
Baltimore, MD
I just started using this product and overall I like it pretty well. It's like a tinted moisturizer with more coverage. I don't see myself using this as much in the winter time because it can look a bit too dewy, but for hydrated summer skin I really like it :)
Katelin B.
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
Absolutely love how light this product is on my face ! Blends in very well with my skin color leaving my skin looking flawless I have received many compliments on my skin. Also it has SPF to protect you from skin cancer !
Susy Z.
Susy Z.
Concord, Ca
I never wear foundation, so I use this as a foundation cover up. It's Ok, it does leave my skin with streaks. But for me it works fine since I don't wear it all the time.
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Columbus, GA
I feel like this product didn't work well for me because even if i wore it throughout the day i still had an oily face and it was gross.
Benita S.
Benita S.
Harrisville, MI
How much coverage does this bb cream have??
Karen B.
Karen B.
Does it have enough coverage for acne prone skin?
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Caney, KS
How does this product compare to other BB creams? Performance & Price wise.
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
What are your thoughts on the Garnier BB cream?
Monica V.
Monica V.
El Paso, TX
Do you recommend this for oily skin? I have semi oily skin but have a hard time finding something light to stay the whole day.